• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2021, 02:09:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLGXebK-C0

I bought 3 tubes of horse Ivermectin from tractor supply. They have since stopped online sales because they found out humans are taking it. I bought it to use in an emergency if hospitals were full and they were turning people away. I would rather give myself or family a chance to survive even if it meant eating horse wormer. arfcom is shit but i was following this tread because some people were taking it and saying they were having good results. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Taking-Iveremctin-for-Covid-Update-in-OP-/5-2406988/

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on January 26, 2021, 09:36:50 PM
I used to give the breeding sows a shot of Ivermectin.  It was an antiparasitic, after giving the shots, a few days later and you'd see worms in the gutter behind the sow that shat them out.

Interesting to hear about its potential COVID-19 apps.

peace
Hog
I've heard of this here on this forum and in alternative radio sources. I don't know the truth of it. But you buy at your ranch supply store, vet, etc. There are tables to compare weight of say a horse to you and then make the calcs. It can come in some kind of paste, apparently.

Then again I knew some folks that swore tobacco (like dry Levi Garett snuff or Copenhagen) could be given in feed and would deworm horses, dogs, etc. The nicotine or some tobacco alkaloids? I know nicotine used to by uses in some pesticides so? There are even 'homemade' remedies to make a pesticide from tobacco products.

I'm not vouching for any of this, or suggest it.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2021, 09:55:12 PM
I've heard of this here on this forum and in alternative radio sources. I don't know the truth of it. But you buy at your ranch supply store, vet, etc. There are tables to compare weight of say a horse to you and then make the calcs. It can come in some kind of paste, apparently.

Then again I knew some folks that swore tobacco (like dry Levi Garett snuff or Copenhagen) could be given in feed and would deworm horses, dogs, etc. The nicotine or some tobacco alkaloids? I know nicotine used to by uses in some pesticides so? There are even 'homemade' remedies to make a pesticide from tobacco products.

Don't know about de-worming or anti-viral properties of the 'baccy, but it works like a champ as a poultice on bee, wasp etc insect stings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 10:03:14 PM
Don't know about de-worming or anti-viral properties of the 'baccy, but it works like a champ as a poultice on bee, wasp etc insect stings.

Too bad it doesn’t work against communism. ::)

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2021, 10:06:01 PM
Too bad it doesn’t work against communism. ::)

Communists are anti-'baccy, unless it is Cuban.

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2021, 09:55:12 PM

I use it topically to treat rosacea so I don’t have to compare my weight to a horse. 

Asuka Langley

this video keeps getting taken down they do not want you to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LngNf-7aoNU

Asuka Langley

I am probably going to get the non mRNA Johnson & Johnson vaccine when it comes out.

Anyone have redpills on this China Virus vaccine?

Who here going to take it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 28, 2021, 07:44:02 PM
I am probably going to get the non mRNA Johnson & Johnson vaccine when it comes out.

Well, their baby shampoo is gentle.  ::)

whoozit

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 28, 2021, 07:44:02 PM

That is the only vaccine I would consider.  Look into the trials of pre-COVID mRNA vaccines with animals.  Nearly all died when exposed to the  wild virus.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: whoozit on January 28, 2021, 07:50:03 PM
Look into the trials of pre-COVID mRNA vaccines with animals.  Nearly all died when exposed to the  wild virus.

That is a spicy mRNA redpill, i will be taking the Johnson

WOTR

That is the only vaccine I would consider.  Look into the trials of pre-COVID mRNA vaccines with animals.  Nearly all died when exposed to the  wild virus.
So the solution is to vaccinate everybody by force to stamp out the wild virus. You just are not creative enough in your solutions to these minor inconveniences.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2021, 03:29:32 AM
So the solution is to vaccinate everybody by force to stamp out the wild virus. You just are not creative enough in your solutions to these minor inconveniences.
I’d rather take an attenuated virus vaccine where, barring an allergic reaction, the worst case scenario is I get COVID.  The mRNA vaccine can set your immune system up to ignore a slightly mutated virus so it kills you before your body tries to fight it off.  This technology is interesting but way too new before I take it, let alone to give it to everyone. 

ItsOver

So Tejas has effectively whacked up to 2 million folks by now, including a large chunk of medical care folks?  It’s just a matter of time before they end up like so much armadillo roadkill?

Quote from: ItsOver on January 29, 2021, 12:07:52 PM
So Tejas has effectively whacked up to 2 million folks by now, including a large chunk of medical care folks?  It’s just a matter of time before they end up like so much armadillo roadkill?

All you will be left with is Dr. Nick.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2021, 12:30:04 PM
All you will be left with is Dr. Nick.

Wow.  I hope Apu is oblivious to the Big Vax push.  I do enjoy my squishees.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 29, 2021, 12:07:52 PM

Surprisingly they can jump and do some damage to vehicle. Also, as a morbid aside, besides the leprosy that some can have (only animal but us that can have) and Hoover Hog moniker they have a surprising amount of blood. On a quick 'dare' during dove season I shot one with a Fox double barrel at short range and it exploded. Not a nice scene.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 03:53:00 PM
Surprisingly they can jump and do some damage to vehicle. Also, as a morbid aside, besides the leprosy that some can have (only animal but us that can have) and Hoover Hog moniker they have a surprising amount of blood. On a quick 'dare' during dove season I shot one with a Fox double barrel at short range and it exploded. Not a nice scene.
Ha!  I’ll remember that in case I ever need an armadillo hand grenade. ;)

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 03:53:00 PM

You savage. You are supposed to net them and cook 'em on up.  Not explode them into balls of ick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0CoGVIeUA

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2021, 04:55:29 PM
You savage. You are supposed to net them and cook 'em on up.  Not explode them into balls of ick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0CoGVIeUA
Cornbread recipe was given to him by a "68 year old man of color." Haha. K_dubb, pate, etc would say that cornbread (by whatever name it is called) is about the easiest thing to make. Even I can make it!  I also note he was using HEB branded flour (I think, I spied) and Crisco (why not animal fat from a kill) so not 'living off the land.'

aldousburbank

Anybody who is in a rush to get vaccinated should look into getting detained in Gitmo. I can’t decide whether that’s preferential treatment or cruel and unusual punishment.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/536431-guantanamo-bay-prisoners-to-be-offered-coronavirus-vaccines

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 05:42:52 PM
Cornbread recipe was given to him by a "68 year old man of color." Haha. K_dubb, pate, etc would say that cornbread (by whatever name it is called) is about the easiest thing to make. Even I can make it!  I also note he was using HEB branded flour (I think, I spied) and Crisco (why not animal fat from a kill) so not 'living off the land.'

It's funny, I can count on one hand the number of times I have made cornbread.  Not being an ancient grain of my people, I am wary of cultural appropriation and stick to wheat and rye and occasionally an oat.  Though I really want one of these fishy pans -- I understand cornbread is (or was) a traditional accompaniment to fish down there?  Maybe because fish, being a leaner flesh, doesn't give the same sustenance that people are used to, and a grease-soaked sponge of courtesy of a more-luxuriant creature might be taken as a supplement.  I agree, Crisco and commercial lard are definitely out.  Pate can correct me but I think what you want are actually drippings -- un- or minimally rendered fat, called for in lots of old baking recipes in lieu of expensive butter.  The stuff grandma kept in a little jar on top of the stove.