• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Jackstar

Someone here knows a lot more salty b****** than I do.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 28, 2021, 07:44:02 PM
I am probably going to get the non mRNA Johnson & Johnson vaccine when it comes out.

Anyone have redpills on this China Virus vaccine?

Who here going to take it?

You think you might have a choice in which Vaxx you are forced to take?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 02, 2021, 12:32:06 AM
You think you might have a choice in which Vaxx you are forced to take?

Yeah, seriously, when did the suitcase get retarded?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 02, 2021, 12:04:27 AM
Someone here knows a lot more salty b****** than I do.

I somehow doubt that. I’d say your knowledge is at least equal to mine.

First little bit of this is interesting. They discuss Vietnam's successes with Covid.  Fresh air. Sunshine. Mouthwash usage. All good for you. Who knew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldFRt-i3QzY

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2021, 01:23:36 PM
Fresh air. Sunshine. Mouthwash usage. All good for you. Who knew?

Two out of three ain't bad.

albrecht

Another one, down.

https://www.rutgers.edu/news/mourning-death-rutgers-andrew-brooks-leader-fight-against-covid-19

"Andrew Brooks, 51, a research professor who led the creation of the first coronavirus saliva-based test, which received FDA emergency approval last spring and has played a significant role in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, died unexpectedly on Saturday."

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2021, 02:02:43 PM
Another one, down.

https://www.rutgers.edu/news/mourning-death-rutgers-andrew-brooks-leader-fight-against-covid-19

"Andrew Brooks, 51, a research professor who led the creation of the first coronavirus saliva-based test, which received FDA emergency approval last spring and has played a significant role in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, died unexpectedly on Saturday."

Died suddenly. New Brunswick, NJ.   Wonder if Mack the Knife got him?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2021, 02:11:47 PM
Died suddenly. New Brunswick, NJ.   Wonder if Mack the Knife got him?
I'm guessing the official story will be a myocardial infarction due to over-exertion when shoveling snow (recent blizzard in area) or just one due to a previously undiagnosed heart condition.

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2021, 02:16:45 PM
I'm guessing the official story will be a myocardial infarction due to over-exertion when shoveling snow (recent blizzard in area) or just one due to a previously undiagnosed heart condition.

Myocardial infarction due to a blade between the ribs into the heart. Last time I was in New Brunswick, NJ thought I was gonna get rolled walking from the train stop to the hotel.

Jackstar

Remember when they used to have to put a mirror in front of the nostrils? It was a long time ago.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2021, 01:55:22 AM
I somehow doubt that. I’d say your knowledge is at least equal to mine.
Doc may have professional or anecdotal knowledge.  Jackstar, as a user, has his 'from the trenches knowledge.  A man that can mainline 1400 mg of Zoloft, cut fatty rails of 900 mg of thorazine for breakfast knows something.

paladin1991

Another one, down.

Hmmm.  Wonder how far fm the party line he strayed.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2021, 02:16:45 PM
Nothing said about the .22 rounds to the back of the head?

Two hour video here   The action starts at the 10 minute mark to about 15 minutes.
She scams a couple of Covid test kits, tears them up and discovers the ends are comprised of Morgellon's fibers. She takes fibers from different test kits and they start to duke it out with each other on their own.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 03, 2021, 05:07:40 PM
Magic!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1357061387999014912

The op’s over, man. Trump’s gone and someone who will continue selling us out to globalists is president. Mission accomplished. It’s outlived its usefulness.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2021, 05:22:19 PM
The op’s over, man. Trump’s gone and someone who will continue selling us out to globalists is president. Mission accomplished. It’s outlived its usefulness.
It is "baffling." The data almost seems like malarkey. "Come on, man!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtQmLA4VgAEmtA9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Let's blame "climate," or weather. We need higher taxes, higher fuel prices, open borders, higher commodity prices, carbon credit scams, and lock-downs! "Come on, man!"

https://www.studyfinds.org/weather-impact-covid-19-spread/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2021, 05:41:14 PM
It is "baffling." The data almost seems like malarkey. "Come on, man!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtQmLA4VgAEmtA9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Let's blame "climate," or weather. We need higher taxes, higher fuel prices, open borders, higher commodity prices, carbon credit scams, and lock-downs! "Come on, man!"

https://www.studyfinds.org/weather-impact-covid-19-spread/

You forgot racism.

K_Dubb

Oh horsefeathers it is peaking just like the Spanish Flu and regular old influenza, just like it fell last summer.  Eyeballing the chart looks like there are nearly as many cases after the election (the area under the graph) as before.  If it was an op, the timing was way off.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 06:41:42 PM
Oh horsefeathers it is peaking just like the Spanish Flu and regular old influenza, just like it fell last summer.  Eyeballing the chart looks like there are nearly as many cases after the election (the area under the graph) as before.  If it was an op, the timing was way off.

They can’t make it look too obvious. ::)

albrecht

Timing-Schiming. Several 'groups,' of a pernicious or inscrutable nature, use different calendars, including Lunar ones. So the timing issue could be explained, maybe. Or just explained away.  And best-laid plans and all that....   ;)

K_Dubb

Jive-turkeys.  All of you  >:(

Asuka Langley

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL THIS APPLE FLAVORED HORSE WORMER!!!???

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 03, 2021, 07:05:20 PM

Throw it in here and now one will notice it.
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Applejack

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 03, 2021, 07:05:20 PM

I would suggest using it as the filling of a suet-based sponge pudding sometimes called a "baby's arm" or "boiled baby" where it is rolled up like a jelly roll and steamed for several hours cased like a sausage in the sleeve of an old shirt, then sliced and served with a warm custard sauce.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 07:19:13 PM
I would suggest using it as the filling of a suet-based sponge pudding sometimes called a "baby's arm" or "boiled baby" where it is rolled up like a jelly roll and steamed for several hours cased like a sausage in the sleeve of an old shirt, then sliced and served with a warm custard sauce.

I risked getting onto some darkweb Podesta-site but found out that is actually a non-cannibal dish or weird, perverted art.   

https://www.recipecreek.com/most-morbidly-named-recipe-ever-drowned-boiled-baby-pudding-19th-century-dessert/

Sounds not that good, however.

The derivations of lapskaus, labskaus, scouse and etc are interesting, and good! And I would think such a relatively simple dish combining various stuff in a pot or skillet would be very hard to pin down "where from?" But people try. More than they try to find where Corona-Chan came from, except to say from some live-bat soup or some such in a 'wet market.' Chinese lapskaus, I guess.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2021, 07:52:41 PM
The derivations of lapskaus, labskaus, scouse and etc are interesting, and good! And I would think such a relatively simple dish combining various stuff in a pot or skillet would be very hard to pin down "where from?" But people try. More than they try to find where Corona-Chan came from, except to say from some live-bat soup or some such in a 'wet market.' Chinese lapskaus, I guess.

Yeah we had a huge row in the family a few years ago when one aunt (the youngest one, fairly ditzy) promised everyone lapskaus at her house and served regular beef stew, which is so wrong.  The ingredients may be similar but the whole point of lapskaus is to dice everything and fry it, not cook it in a pot.  It's nautical origins are pretty clear -- hardtack broken up and fried in a pan in slush (the fat skimmed off of salt beef or pork) and served with a little meat.

Grandma used diced potatoes (nobody uses hardtack any more except in Alaska) with one rutabaga for flavor, canned corn beef (a nod to the salted, not fresh, original) and peas (often carried aboard ships back then) seasoned heavily with only black pepper.  It was a staple.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 08:19:04 PM
Yeah we had a huge row in the family a few years ago when one aunt (the youngest one, fairly ditzy) promised everyone lapskaus at her house and served regular beef stew, which is so wrong.  The ingredients may be similar but the whole point of lapskaus is to dice everything and fry it, not cook it in a pot.  It's nautical origins are pretty clear -- hardtack broken up and fried in a pan in slush (the fat skimmed off of salt beef or pork) and served with a little meat.

Grandma used diced potatoes (nobody uses hardtack any more except in Alaska) with one rutabaga for flavor, canned corn beef (a nod to the salted, not fresh, original) and peas (often carried aboard ships back then) seasoned heavily with only black pepper.  It was a staple.

Yes, I would say more simmered than fry? But I'm not an expert. I like that rutabaga addition! They call them Swedes, I recall, in Scotland and maybe rest of the Isles. I'm not one for desserts but saw rutabaga pie on menu at a smalltown cafe a couple years ago and DEMANDED IT. While others dittering. Waitress was taken aback, bad form, admittedly. But delivered remaining piece, I spied. Was good and I sent my regards to staff who made same.

Regarding seafare and warfare food. Desicated meat products can be surprisingly good with a gravy/greul and stale bread  SOS etc. In these unprecedented times, one must make-do. But Iike jerky, pemmican, jagerwurst, etc all the time.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2021, 08:52:58 PM

Yes, I would say more simmered than fry? But I'm not an expert. I like that rutabaga addition! They call them Swedes, I recall, in Scotland and maybe rest of the Isles. I'm not one for desserts but saw rutabaga pie on menu at a smalltown cafe a couple years ago and DEMANDED IT. While others dittering. Waitress was taken aback, bad form, admittedly. But delivered remaining piece, I spied. Was good and I sent my regards to staff who made same.

Regarding seafare and warfare food. Desicated meat products can be surprisingly good with a gravy/greul and stale bread  SOS etc. In these unprecedented times, one must make-do. But Iike jerky, pemmican, jagerwurst, etc all the time.

Goodness, I would think you would want to at least brown the potatoes first, else what is the point of all that glorious fat?  I'm sure she didn't use any stock so it seems to me you need all the flavor you can get.  With the corned beef Grandma's finished product was a lot like a runny hash.

After the Great Lapskaus Incident I attempted a rebuttal, of course, with my memory of how Grandma used to make it.  I think the quality of canned corned beef has diminished considerably.  Working on the theory that Grandma browned the potatoes in the white fat layer on top of the meat, I was dismayed to find no white fat layer.  Neither did I find much fat when, in desperation, I tried rendering some out of the lump of corned beef by keeping it on very very low heat for a while, expecting at least some to melt out.  But, nothing!  Nor did it taste very "corny" the way I remember.  And the "meat" turned to dark pink rags, very unappetizing!  So I just used butter.