• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

so...
George "knows" which apartment is "guilty"..
will "someone" walk waddle to "that" apartment and maybe remove wind chimes ?
well...
George is a well known public figure..
he is out
but, could he enlist the help of Kathy ?
slow..but loyal
to do the "dastardly deed" ?

my prediction
is this too shall pass..
the way of the carried on Scam Grift Larceny by deception of the "infamous Kathy was assaulted and robbed of $400 by a BLACK MAN at the Pittsburg WalMart.....
his $4 cash "lunch money" and $1000 iPad stolen by a Newport Menthol smoking BLACK MAN...
Grift Scam Larceny by deception....
will just "go away"

I also "see" his little brain concocting the next "BIG" Grift Scam Larceny by deception ....

george,
have you contacted your Hacienda management team and perhaps spoken to your friendly apartment inspector ?
they should be notified they have in their midst a Newport Menthol smoking BLACK MAN thief...
hell, he might even be working in tandem with the old FoodMax Crone for some type of terrorist plot against YOU, as well known public Joos are targets...you know
attempted murder by 1957 BelAir...
home invasion....
all within a matter of days !
"The game is afoot"

damon

this is what falkie wrote in the comments on his youtube video

just sent Errinn the Sewergab turncoat some of the numerous messages from Apple saying my Ipad made a sound that the Find Your Ipad app sent me throughout the day and also the name, phone # and email of the officer who came out with a second officer who walked around the complex with their phones trying to hear the ping coming off the Ipad but couldn't because the apartment their phones were showing on the map had loud wind chimes in front of it and they couldn't hear. They spent an hour in front of my building trying to find it. I called Apple 3 times trying to find out how to narrow down the search so I could locate where it was because the thief kept turning the Ipad on and off all day in an effort to get it to work. The last ping was at 6 PM and I have the email proof that it was still IN this apartment comolex somewhere. I have a pretty good idea where. It is locked up as Apple helped me lock it remotely so the thief cannot use it. I did the video on my broken screen Ipad and spent over $1,000 in monthly payments paying for the stolen Ipad. But like so many on Sewergab who have professed friendship, I, once again, get the knife in the back from Errin. I wonder how much Heather Wade or MV paid her to turn on me or did she do it just to call me a liar ? I hope its warm in the infernal regions when she dies and is punished for her treachery by a power higher than mine.

damon

more info from george
IF I can figure out how to track it down with my Android phone I might be able to find it but by now the power may be out on it. If they try to sell it, the police have the serial number of the Ipad and the glass has a small crack on it and is easily identifiable and only I have the code to unlock it. I will just save up for another Ipad and will never leave my screen door open again while I sleep. In 11 years and 9 months, no one ever came into my apartment before that did not belong here. I even cleaned off most of my Imac desk while I was on hold. That's how long I was sitting in this chair roasting my body in the heat even with the fan on.

and more
As Marlon Brando :

" If I were a PAID  working actor would I make up a story of being out of cat food and ask for shekels to feed a clowder of poor orphan cats ?
Guido, show her what the Godfather does to those who disrespects his cats and don't be gentle about it. "
TheErinnF
TheErinnF9 hours ago
George Senda OKAYYYYY. I can only say I'm sorry so many times! Goodnight, George. LOCK YOUR DOOR!!!!!

FallenSeraph

As Falkie's primary fan base, we need to support him with warm words of encouragement to set up a Patreon account. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him ... whenever he is motivated enough to go fishing.  ???

damon

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 01:55:39 AM
Sheeezus, when somebody calls you "Pilgrim," it's time to call it a night.

I cracked my back molar into 4 pieces over the weekend. I'm feeling high on Vicodin and weepy at the same time. I feel so sorry for myself all of a sudden, with people calling me a turncoat pilgrim and telling me, in so many words, to burn in hell -- and all the while to the beat of a throbbing tooth.

*sniff*

I feel like we need a relationship counselor now. Somebody send him a new iPad.

This whole day has been weird. My mouth hurts, my cat got diagnosed with asthma, my Sherlock Holmes hat is too big, people are kinda yelling at me and I'm tired and confused. None of us are safe in our beds. None of us.

*wanders off to find a sleeping pill*
Falkie said that you got money from Heather Wade and/or MV. Falkie is crazy.

damon

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 11:15:30 AM
As Falkie's primary fan base, we need to support him with warm words of encouragement to set up a Patreon account. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him ... whenever he is motivated enough to go fishing.  ???
I can and will teach him how to fish.

Norm

The 'Newport' cigarette is loaded with evidence. DNA, fingerprints etc. Did you carefully place the evidence in a plastic bag George or did you pick it up and toss it in the garbage. This I assumed you did because you were able to identify the brand.

Second, if you suspect a neighbor stole your iPad simply confront him about it. Be nice and observe body language. Report your interview to the authorities. Obtain search warrant. Chances are good the suspect has a previous criminal record. Should not be any problem but do it quick before he attempts to sell it.

Check all the 2nd hand stores or hock shops for your missing baby.

Carry self defense. Pepper spray is easy to come by and you don't have to undergo a background check.

Change your shorts. This is extremely important. You'll be  sweating heavily and under a lot of stress during your visit with the suspect. Be cool, if he detects who you are he might attempt to attack you.

Observe bulges in the suspects pants. Could either be a gun or a large johnson. Either one is not good. Pucker up buttercup.

Now go get your iPad back! 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Damon on June 20, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
more info from george
IF I can figure out how to track it down with my Android phone I might be able to find it but by now the power may be out on it. If they try to sell it, the police have the serial number of the Ipad and the glass has a small crack on it and is easily identifiable and only I have the code to unlock it. I will just save up for another Ipad and will never leave my screen door open again while I sleep. In 11 years and 9 months, no one ever came into my apartment before that did not belong here. I even cleaned off most of my Imac desk while I was on hold. That's how long I was sitting in this chair roasting my body in the heat even with the fan on.

and more
As Marlon Brando :

" If I were a PAID  working actor would I make up a story of being out of cat food and ask for shekels to feed a clowder of poor orphan cats ?
Guido, show her what the Godfather does to those who disrespects his cats and don't be gentle about it. "
TheErinnF
TheErinnF9 hours ago
George Senda OKAYYYYY. I can only say I'm sorry so many times! Goodnight, George. LOCK YOUR DOOR!!!!!

Yeah, that's me. I'm a turncoat traitor, a PILGRIM and some other stuff, which made me laugh. (That's a compliment to George.) I want to either shake him or help him help himself, depending on my mood. Little common sense things like telling him to secure his pricey possessions if he's going to sleep with his door open.

Hell, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I want everyone to be happy.

My boss is going to kill me if I don't get some work done. Then I'LL be the one making YouTube videos. :(

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Damon on June 20, 2017, 11:16:19 AM
Falkie said that you got money from Heather Wade and/or MV. Falkie is crazy.

I missed that part. In his long comment? I skimmed over it, much like everyone in this thread understandably does with mine. :)

But yeah, ok - I WANT MY CUT NOW, MV/Heather!

Quote from: Damon on June 20, 2017, 11:10:59 AM
this is what falkie wrote in the comments. I spent over $1,000 in monthly payments paying for the "stolen" iPad.
again, George revealed his astute ability to handle his TAXPAYERS AND SUCKERS money...imagine PAYING $1000 for a $300 iPad !!

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 11:15:30 AM
He has said that he has a Patreon account but he made it in his Imac. He has been having a hard time getting the link off of the desk top and onto his Ipad.
I guess he now needs to find a way to get it on his alternate Ipad.

I did suggest during a show that he log into it while on the Ipad but he gave a look like a befuddled chimp.

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 11:27:25 AM
Yeah, that's me. I'm a turncoat traitor, a PILGRIM and some other stuff, which made me laugh. (That's a compliment to George.)

Time to repost this and welcome to the "Sewergab Hater & Troll" Club !!

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 20, 2017, 11:33:14 AM
again, George revealed his astute ability to handle his TAXPAYERS AND SUCKERS money...imagine PAYING $1000 for a $300 iPad !!

He said it was because he had to make payments to get it.
And you know Falkie math. the end result does not count as long as the payments are low.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 20, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

OR he bought a top of the line Ipad PRO with 256gb of storage (about $1000)  ---only the best for Falkie !!  >:(

Quote from: Damon on June 20, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
more info from george

and more
As Marlon Brando :

TheErinnF
TheErinnF9 hours ago
damn,
George, call out the A Team or Sherlock Holmes and Watson !
*quit messing around !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Damon on June 20, 2017, 11:10:59 AM
this is what falkie wrote in the comments on his youtube video

just sent Errinn the Sewergab turncoat some of the numerous messages from Apple saying my Ipad made a sound that the Find Your Ipad app sent me throughout the day and also the name, phone # and email of the officer who came out with a second officer who walked around the complex with their phones trying to hear the ping coming off the Ipad but couldn't because the apartment their phones were showing on the map had loud wind chimes in front of it and they couldn't hear. They spent an hour in front of my building trying to find it. I called Apple 3 times trying to find out how to narrow down the search so I could locate where it was because the thief kept turning the Ipad on and off all day in an effort to get it to work. The last ping was at 6 PM and I have the email proof that it was still IN this apartment comolex somewhere. I have a pretty good idea where. It is locked up as Apple helped me lock it remotely so the thief cannot use it. I did the video on my broken screen Ipad and spent over $1,000 in monthly payments paying for the stolen Ipad. But like so many on Sewergab who have professed friendship, I, once again, get the knife in the back from Errin. I wonder how much Heather Wade or MV paid her to turn on me or did she do it just to call me a liar ? I hope its warm in the infernal regions when she dies and is punished for her treachery by a power higher than mine.

I can't find the message/email he mentions in the first sentence. I'm not calling him a liar, I'm just saying I checked my email and inboxes and don't see anything. Tired of talking about it though. Like, OK, that was exciting, next crisis please.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on June 20, 2017, 11:36:14 AM
OR he bought a top of the line Ipad PRO with 256gb of storage (about $1000)  ---only the best for Falkie !!  >:(
You, Sir, are quite correct !
I have noticed that his red shorts(tm) are designed (most likely by a BLACK immigrant gay Muslim owned "MORBIDLY OBESE MAN'S clothing shop)
....now, I am left wondering how much he paid for those designed red shorts (tm) that so flatters his YUGE BLACK WOMAN'S ASS ?
*they "obviously were not cheap ! as only the "best" for Falkie !

Quote from: Chefist on June 19, 2017, 09:50:58 PM
Hey...got a secret PM from Venix...should I share it?  ;D
Did he ask you to send him a naked pic?

3OctaveFart

People ought to roll with their instincts. If you think a guy is lying his ass off then in many cases he is.

Senda has never been a particularly believable person. Nobody has less justification to talk about his 'honor' being 'impugned'.

This is dude who drives without a license and accepts handouts at centers for the indigent, with an $800 iPad in hand.

FallenSeraph

I can't find The iPad Bandit in yesterday's police response log, but I might be missing it.

http://www.cityofmartinez.org/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=16053

I miss the days when we all listened to Art Bell together over here. Art could do so much to restore peace, harmony and goodwill if he would just come back.

bateman

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 12:00:10 PM
Yesterday's Martinez Crime Log is up. I don't have time to read it right now.

Nothing about a stolen iPad. An old man couldn't find his Nissan Xterra though.

Quote18:42 Misc. Citizen Assist 1706190051
Occurred at MPD on Henrietta St. , Martinez. PARKED HIS 2000 BLUE XTERRA SOMEWHERE AROUND
HERE & NOW CANT FIND IT, IFO THE LOBBY. ADVISED HE IS A SENIOR CITIZEN. . Disposition: Assisted.

CozyRozie

Quote from: b🎱man on June 20, 2017, 12:57:06 PM
Nothing about a stolen iPad. An old man couldn't find his Nissan Xterra though.

Please those who have access to theFALKIE forward this message to him.

Ii don't want to interfere with the Police investigation but is it possible the the Ipad is stuck between your massive ass chicks.
(just trying to be helpful)

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 12:00:10 PM
Yesterday's Martinez Crime Log is up. I don't have time to read it right now.

well,
NO SURPRISE HERE !
.....a sad repeat of the "infamous" BLACK MAN assault and strong armed robbery of Kathy of $400, all the money she had,  allowed to happen by Walmart located at Pittsburg, Ca.
LOL
*well, he is at least thinking BIGGER !  $4 lunch money and a $300 iPad, he PAID $1000 for in low low monthly payments (unlike the broken screen secondary iPad he has been forced to use that he bought using his DEAD MOTHER'S American Express CARD !

3OctaveFart

Is it not a misdemeanor in some states to talk about a false police report/investigation?

Norm

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 12:56:15 PM
I can't find The iPad Bandit in yesterday's police response log, but I might be missing it.

I miss the days when we all listened to Art Bell together over here. Art could do so much to restore peace, harmony and goodwill if he would just come back.

Nope. Just read the whole report for June 19th, the day of the 'alleged' theft. Nothing found. Before I call the theft BS I'll wait and see if it appears on tomorrow's Daily log. I'll also give Senda a chance to prove a report was taken otherwise it's another Senda Scam to defraud the public.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 20, 2017, 01:08:29 PM
Is it not a misdemeanor in some states to talk about a false police report/investigation?
might the Martinez Police Department Community Outdeach Officer attached to the Ferry Street Hacienda on Ferry Street be the person qualified to answer this question ?
*asking for a friend person

Quote from: Norm on June 20, 2017, 01:12:34 PM
Nope. Just read the whole report for June 19th, the day of the 'alleged' theft. Nothing found. Before I call the theft BS I'll wait and see if it appears on tomorrow's Daily log. I'll also give Senda a chance to prove a report was taken otherwise it's another Senda Scam to defraud the public.
just might be...
one of those investigations, like the FBI conducts, that "questions" are only able to be discussed "behind closed doors and only with properly cleared individuals..
that could explain the lack of public disclosure, by inclusion in the Police Blotter....with usual offenses and perverts
just a thought