• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Noory: (some random bullshit question I've already just forgotten)

Dames: Who knows?

Noory: That's a good point, it really is.

zeebo

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 10, 2013, 01:28:53 AM
Good idea.  Dames will be much more tolerable after a few doubles!

And I think I heard Jorch's pants get tight when Dames mentioned deformed babies in Japan & Fallujah (edit: and Chernobyl, which he pronounced oddly.)  He wanted details!  Sick fuck.

Haha, oh that expression about Jorch's pants, horrible and funny at the same time, oh dear. 

Yeah and Dames pronounced Chernobyl like this I think: chur-no-BEEL.  I guess that's the insider's way.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2013, 01:58:06 AM
Haha, oh that expression about Jorch's pants, horrible and funny at the same time, oh dear. 

Yeah and Dames pronounced Chernobyl like this I think: chur-no-BEEL.  I guess that's the insider's way.

I apologize in advance for any nightmares you may have regarding the state of Jorch's pants :D

That may be the proper way to pronounce Chernobyl in Russian...?  I suppose he'd know better than a plain ol' 'murican like me.

coaster

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2013, 01:53:43 AM

haha.

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2013, 01:53:43 AM

Riveting

Tommy TwoTons

Wait- Dames just said he's *getting* married...?

And, he says we'll start to go all Mad Max around April 2014, so plan accordingly!  Living on the west coast of the US, he says I have no "sanctuary" options so I guess I'm screwed.  Guess I won't have to make any New Years resolutions I won't keep this year!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 10, 2013, 03:02:21 AM
Wait- Dames just said he's *getting* married...?

And, he says we'll start to go all Mad Max around April 2014, so plan accordingly!  Living on the west coast of the US, he says I have no "sanctuary" options so I guess I'm screwed.  Guess I won't have to make any New Years resolutions I won't keep this year!

Maybe this is his 2nd Ukranian wife. I think they can have more than one wife in Ukraine. It's a lot like Italy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 10, 2013, 03:16:01 AM

Maybe this is his 2nd Ukranian wife. I think they can have more than one wife in Ukraine. It's a lot like Italy.

Neither, it's Utah.

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 10, 2013, 03:16:01 AM

Reminded me of this set of photos of Circassian women
http://www.sideshowworld.com/81-SSPAlbumcover/Wild-Hair/Circassian.html

Morgus

Those two women could be the same woman, just taken several years apart...

Morgus

Dames has been hawking the Fukishima disaster a lot tonight. John B. Wells would be proud of him...

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Morgus on December 10, 2013, 03:26:56 AM
Those two women could be the same woman, just taken several years apart...

I don't think so. Wife number two is obviously a ginger, and wife number three is a non-ginger.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Morgus on December 10, 2013, 03:27:37 AM
Dames has been hawking the Fukishima disaster a lot tonight. John B. Wells would be proud of him...

Don't worry, though. Once he makes contact with Cthulhu, all that radiation will be turned into regular ol' electricity and shit. Safe as milk. Thanks Dames!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 10, 2013, 03:28:22 AM

I don't think so. Wife number two is obviously a ginger, and wife number three is a non-ginger.

And all blond women are natural blonds. But in this case it isn't the same woman; look at their ear shapes...very different to each other,

tertiaryimam

Ed Dames dating advice:

"Note to interested single 'real' men: Believe it or not, there are actually still some (geographically isolated) pockets of femininity extant upon this planet. You would be well advised to seek such locales out -- before (Earth)time-culture completely consumes manhood and obliterates femininity."

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 10, 2013, 03:24:44 AM
Wife number three:

[attachimg=1]

No. Freaking. Way!  He's either getting them from a Russian bride catalog, or this guy must be hung like horse & can lick his own eyebrows.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 10, 2013, 03:39:22 AM
No. Freaking. Way!  He's either getting them from a Russian bride catalog, or this guy must be hung like horse & can lick his own eyebrows.

Are there really guys that small? That's unfortunate.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 10, 2013, 03:39:22 AM

They are two different women:

http://archive.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1365.html?theme=light

"Ed Dames with soon-to-be wife Aliona"

Jeezus, Ed.

tertiaryimam

Ed Dames has a rather poignant and artistic flickr account, I must say:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/edame/

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 10, 2013, 03:49:03 AM

They are two different women:

"Ed Dames with soon-to-be wife Aliona"

Jeezus, Ed.

Oh I believe they are two different women, I just don't understand how this little twerp is getting women as hot as #3.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 10, 2013, 03:53:05 AM
Oh I believe they are two different women, I just don't understand how this little twerp is getting women as hot as #3.

Culture and the 'promise' of a better life. Someone who collects online wives such as he is as cynical as perhaps they might be. Throw in language difficulties and he can convince a woman escaping a life of crap that he's the second coming. But, I'm being cynical, and there's every chance he really loves her (and her predecessors) and she really loves him. Only they really know.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2013, 04:03:18 AM
Culture and the 'promise' of a better life. Someone who collects online wives such as he is as cynical as perhaps they might be. Throw in language difficulties and he can convince a woman escaping a life of crap that he's the second coming. But, I'm being cynical, and there's every chance he really loves her (and her predecessors) and she really loves him. Only they really know.

To add, We are spending time discussing who Dames marries... really? I don't care if wife one and two are the same, identical twins, or clones. Dames is a fraud, a huckster and if you consider remote viewing a possibility, you would probably be better served talking to a drunk under the local bridge. They would treat you with more respect.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2013, 04:03:18 AM

Cynics: we're just accutely tuned to reality.  Heh.

Speaking of language difficulty: did you guys hear the caller who said "how's it going" to him in Russian to which Dames puzzlingly replied "thank you", then stuttered that he is fluent in Mandarin and so is used to speaking *that*.  Wtf?

I recall this phrase from over a decade ago when I had a nice, little old Russian lady for a neighbor- and this guy, who was supposedly a spy, claims to have lived in Russia and has 3 Russian wives doesn't automatically respond to the most basic of greetings?

Lame, Dames.

Falkie2013

Just got up and the $noore asked the guy whether bitcoins are physical or not.
I don't know if that was meant as a question anyone would ask, but it seems to me that anyone doing any research on the subject would KNOW they're digital and not real.
I haven't looked at the bitcoin site and I know they're not real coins.
Sheesh.
And he's playing some gawdawful bumper music leading into the phone numbers.
Noory has the musical taste of a slug.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 06:00:44 PM
The one time I called in to art --- no joke --- was to ask if he had the number so I could get ed dames tapes. I didn't have the money, but I sure wanted the number. I was going to save up for them.

I was 12 years old.

Shame indeed.

Wait, so did you get through to ask him that question?  :D

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 10, 2013, 07:09:09 AM
Wait, so did you get through to ask him that question?  :D

Yeah. Art didn't have the number.