• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I don't have to forgive you for your sino-bullshit background,because you've lived in the USA most of your life and trying to excuse your shitty English skills is just another of the typical progressive lies that lazy assholes like you always try to pawn off on softy liberals to let you slide.

Gunner65

"Anyone who has followed me knows I am a true conservative, a Confuscionist-Statist and a Monarchist"  - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

"My biological father Hitler be reviled, while the people he struggled against now rule your country" Douglas Dietrich

"And you wonder why i think this be knighted Continent of white savages be the last place a man like me should ever be stranded in"

"Cause you know Israel and America are the same butt-fuck twins right? Siamized at the hip and shit with Israels cock so far up Americas ass
that if Israel pulled-out it would lose it!  - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Dietrich is about to be pounded into dust!

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 06:29:50 PM
A good book on Hokulea and navigation is Hawaiki Rising by Sam Low:

http://www.samlow.com/HawaiikiRising.htm

The Hawaiians did not have chronometers or even a compass. They relied on star maps to figure out their latitude and course during the night and sun and moon positions during the day. Also by looking at wave patterns on the ocean surface they could tell if land was nearby and how far it was and which direction to get there, sort of like a homing beacon. But they did not develop this navigational knowledge on their own. They had help from navigators from Yap.

Pelayo

Re-listening to ddd's racist rant from last Sunday he mentions more than once being born of his mother's womb. I don't think he was delivered from his mother's womb, the birth canal he slid out of was Hitler's rectum. Oh yeah ddd, the Beatles wrote this song with you in mind. Get back tojo.
https://youtu.be/D3ZGNuUHQaE

Hitler didn't want to waste a good bowel movement so alas DD ( doo-doo ) was born.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich:  A shit-head living in a shit-hole! Who believes he is the only one (son of Adolf Hitler) who can save the entire world!

Gunner65

"DIETRICH ANNOUNCES EMERGENT DEVELOPMENTS â€" BOTH PERSONAL And Per TEAM-Dietrich"

emergent:  (e·mer·gent)  Arising suddenly and unexpectedly, calling for quick judgment and prompt action.   ::)

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 28, 2019, 03:10:13 PM
"DIETRICH ANNOUNCES EMERGENT DEVELOPMENTS â€" BOTH PERSONAL And Per TEAM-Dietrich"

emergent:  (e·mer·gent)  Arising suddenly and unexpectedly, calling for quick judgment and prompt action.   ::)

Douglas Dietrich joins forces with Heather Wade.  8)

Gunner65

Heather Wade? .....Good Lord......That would be bizarre.  I can't imagine she would put up with his shit for an entire show, let alone as a partner.  Maybe James Casbolt has been released from a UK prison and Douglas is fearing for his worthless life!  And is creating another fake emergency designed to elicit sympathy and donations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYNYvMuIjlU

(Check out this psycho!  Swilling vodka and Dr. Pepper whilst playing with edged weapons !!)  :o

Gunner65

Or maybe the recent gas leak at Dietrichs million dollar pad has resulted in the discovery of his hidden crypt! 

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 28, 2019, 04:32:41 PM
Heather Wade? .....Good Lord......That would be bizarre.  I can't imagine she would put up with his shit for an entire show, let alone as a partner.  Maybe James Casbolt has been released from a UK prison and Douglas is fearing for his worthless life!  And is creating another fake emergency designed to elicit sympathy and donations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYNYvMuIjlU

(Check out this psycho!  Swilling vodka and Dr. Pepper whilst playing with edged weapons !!)  :o

Zoinks.  I don't want to know how you found that guy.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 28, 2019, 05:18:46 PM
Zoinks.  I don't want to know how you found that guy.  ;)
Austin, of course. -Sigh-

Gunner65

Pavel is leaving his "post" in August.  Good job Pavel!

Guess it is a good thing that Barney Rubble found a job.   

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 28, 2019, 06:03:30 PM
Guess it is a good thing that Barney Rubble found a job.
And he has been reading a lot of books......Henry Makow for one, and others about WW2 etc.  Has he chosen to leave gracefully?  Either way it will be a good thing for him to distance himself from Dietrich.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 28, 2019, 06:06:20 PM
And he has been reading a lot of books......Henry Makow for one, and others about WW2 etc.  Has he chosen to leave gracefully?  Either way it will be a good thing for him to distance himself from Dietrich.

Douglas Dietrich enabler can't look too good on one's resume.

Gunner65

Barney says there are people with "code names" in the chat!   Cole has infiltrated the chat!!!    LOL!!

Hey Barney, I don't use fucking code names!  And if you don't like me in your stupid chat than do something about it!  Are you worried my comments might have some effect?   

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 28, 2019, 06:07:23 PM
Barney says there are people with "code names" in the chat!   Cole has infiltrated the chat!!!    LOL!!

There are like two guys there.    ::)

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 28, 2019, 06:08:02 PM
There are like two guys there.    ::)
Vulgar Yellow Patriot is not me...Arola must be deleting his comments right now because Barney is running his mouth...yup Arola is monitoring the chat  lol!  What a bunch of losers! 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 28, 2019, 06:07:07 PM
Douglas Dietrich enabler can't look too good on one's resume.
Bwahaahaaahaaa!  especially that corny title Dietrich assigned to him.....RUN BARNEY, RUN !!

Gunner65

These brainless pot-heads cannot tolerate any honest debate or questioning of Dietrich.  Arola just deletes comments like Barney taught him.

But they tolerate talk of killing whites in the chatroom!

underfell girl sans: Killing the whites to strike fear in their hearts

Gunner65

So when is Dietrich going to talk about shorter shows? 

Gunner65

Gunner65

"That really creases my crack and touches my testicles"- Douglas Dietrich