• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

I love it when lonely straight white guys who's wives will no longer sleep with them, who hold stuffy right wing opinions think that they can rattle my cage.

It’s hard to resist. You make it so easy for everyone! 

For none of that being real earlier that someone dumped on your trash forum as a hilarious gift you sure overreacted by taking the whole thing down for a bit purging it. Seems a bit of an overreaction for false information no? 

Now you’re hand wringing about not being able to purge all the places you’ve also engaged in adolescent gothy attention whoring.  It’s there for good now and you don’t know what to do.

Fun times.

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 06, 2020, 11:59:55 AM
I'm sorry too. I didn't mean what I said by accusing you of faking your mental illness. Thanks for the kind words, buddy.

Cool, man. Looking forward to it. Guess we'll do it Friday then. As we chatted about. If not then, on the weekend. I emailed you times and stuff.

Let's just have a discussion. I could use a friend in these parts. There are some really mean spirited people around. I was having some mood swings when I went off on you. I'm sure you can understand. You shouldn't have had to bear the brunt of that. Hopefully you can forgive me too. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Maybe we'll even inherit each others beefs and take on the haters of BellGab, since myself and Metron are no longer good.

I hear you Azzerae, for me personally I was hoping that bell gabbers would be more serious about discussions regarding topics.  I know you and I sort of went off on each other, but hey we can look past all the ego with that and maybe touch upon ideas and topics which will stimulate a greater intellectual mind set a bell gab.  You know as I do if all of us Bell Gaber Forum members where in a think tank or say a party the way we all relate may be different lol if we actually faced each other instead of hiding behind this online personas.

I'll send you another email and lets see if we can do a skype conversation for my time at 9:00 am which will be 7:00 pm your time for August 7, 2020.  I guess we can cover topics anything from UFO's, tech, physics, spiritual, conspiracies, people at bell gab or anything that rocks our boat.

Your friend Stellar

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on August 06, 2020, 12:36:20 PM
I hear you Azzerae, for me personally I was hoping that bell gabbers would be more serious about discussions regarding topics.

I get where you're coming from. There are some good folks who are immune to the drama, like albrecht for instance. Jackstar once created a thread dubbing him a "straight up OG sage". Now I know you and Jack have had some words too, but let's face it, the guy is such a lovable little fuzzball and there's no getting around that!

You sound like my old buddy Metron now, who these more negative types here really wore down in the end. A lot of people were very triggered by his posts, and were overwhelmed by his post count...but really, he just had an interest in the paranormal side of life so deeply, and he had so much knowledge. He had to cut ties with me because I am not a nice person at all. And I guess I can admit I'm toxic. Maybe you'll feel that way about me too eventually.

People at BellGab (some, not all) like the drama and interpersonal conflict - but you have to believe me - I wasn't tryna grandstand when we had our little slap down. I was just being an asshole, and for some reason thought you were happy to be mentally ill. I don't know you, or half these people here at all, really, and I shouldn't have been such a dick. As for your apology...I didn't take what you said to heart too deeply because I am used to way worse, honestly.

I know you and I sort of went off on each other, but hey we can look past all the ego with that and maybe touch upon ideas and topics which will stimulate a greater intellectual mind set a bell gab. You know as I do if all of us Bell Gaber Forum members where in a think tank or say a party the way we all relate may be different lol if we actually faced each other instead of hiding behind this online personas.

We'll see where the conversation takes us, bro. And I hear where you're coming from when you say that a lot of these folks wouldn't say half the shit they write on here to one another's faces. One person I know would smack the shit out of some of these pussies is Michael Decon. I have a lot of respect for that man - man to man - and I'd like to think that I'd beat any motherfucker that disrespected me down in no time too, if they came at me sideways. Some of these people have never made it out the basement...but it gives them a rush of power to follow people like myself or you around and push our buttons. Sadly, one day they'll push the wrong fucking one and end up in a coma stat. I've fucked people up. I've taken life. I can handle myself, although I'm small. I would love to beat the shit out of one of these little bitch ass momma's boys if I got half the chance.

But onto other things, like the esoteric...sorry, I got carried away...I have trouble with my anger and agression. Luckily my meds have been upped like last week, and I've got my concentration back at work. I was very productive today.

I'll send you another email and lets see if we can do a skype conversation for my time at 9:00 am which will be 7:00 pm your time for August 7, 2020. I guess we can cover topics anything from UFO's, tech, physics, spiritual, conspiracies, people at bell gab or anything that rocks our boat.

Your friend Stellar

Got you on the email. That new time arrangement sounds good to me! Let's do this shit. I've got some extraterrestrial experiences of my own that I've had, which I'll gladly share. I want to hear your story too.

Friends.

So this proposed podcast with you interviewing.. you... do you do different voices or how do we tell the question from your second personality’s response other than your voice going up at the end of the question?

Corona Kitty

Don't use my name in your filthy faggot posts, thank you.

I am god.

Stellar

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on August 06, 2020, 01:16:32 PM
So this proposed podcast with you interviewing.. you... do you do different voices or how do we tell the question from your second personality’s response other than your voice going up at the end of the question?

Enard my podcast with Azzerae will cover varies topics.  Azzerae and I are two separate people not the same souls!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 06, 2020, 06:21:57 PM
Dude, Azz, email me @ advertisingusa@hotmail.com to coordinate
I assume you can't call overseas....

Peace

Cool. I'll mail you right now, David.

paladin1991

I hear you Azzerae, for me personally I was hoping that bell gabbers would be more serious about discussions regarding topics.  I know you and I sort of went off on each other, but hey we can look past all the ego with that and maybe touch upon ideas and topics which will stimulate a greater intellectual mind set a bell gab.  You know as I do if all of us Bell Gaber Forum members where in a think tank or say a party the way we all relate may be different lol if we actually faced each other instead of hiding behind this online personas.

I'll send you another email and lets see if we can do a skype conversation for my time at 9:00 am which will be 7:00 pm your time for August 7, 2020.  I guess we can cover topics anything from UFO's, tech, physics, spiritual, conspiracies, people at bell gab or anything that rocks our boat.

Your friend Stellar

Looks like we are just gonna have to hug it out. Come on you two,  Bring it in here.

https://youtu.be/3QnWXKD9YX8

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2020, 12:04:17 AM
Looks like we are just gonna have to hug it out. Come on you two,  Bring it in here.

There's always room for one mo'.

#grouphug

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 12:19:57 AM
There's always room for one mo'.

#grouphug

Mail me Quaaludes. DO IT.

#NoneOfYouHaveAnyBalls

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 12:29:13 AM
Mail me Quaaludes. DO IT.

#NoneOfYouHaveAnyBallsinmymoufsostuffemin

How many syllables is that?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 12:02:20 AM
OK, I emailed you, buddy

Actually pathetic. Grow up, Maggot. Your Master seeks more flies.

AZZERAE

Didn't like the lovable fuzzball dig huh.

DEAL.

AZZERAE

Bored people are boring people.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 12:55:26 AM
the lovable fuzzball dig

Which page of the 22 was that on?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 12:56:09 AM
Bored people are boring people.

This explains your whole schtick.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 12:56:09 AM
Boed people are boring people.

When's your next shift at the warehouse?

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 07, 2020, 12:57:09 AM
When's your next shift at the warehouse?

Legit bellylaugh. Thanks!

AZZERAE

So many gate keepers, not enough gates.

GATERS GONNA GATE, YO.