• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 11:54:55 AM
no one is going to care about your sex life more than you do

Excuse me, but I'd prefer if you'd butt out, when the grown ups are having a conversation...I was chatting with VC, not you. So it'd be best if you just shut the fuck up and fucked off in this particular instance. I don't care what you don't care about, and that you're so "open minded " you think no one else wants to read certain things. The conversation involved myself and someone else. Someone other than you. So zip it, bitch. Get the pitcher? Objects in the mirror may appear closer may appear closer than they are. And they're getting closer. Closer. All the time.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 06:14:02 PM
Just an FYI, 2, 3, 7 were related to AB.

Never wanted you to remove the make-up, of course! Just wanted you to use the paperwork displayed, as per example, with whatever you would choose to creatively and artistically write/draw to message here. Don't want to be fucked, btw, of course, by a dick. You're straight as an arrow anyway. Kei Son.

Hey buddy, listen. I do appreciate your painstakingly collating and presenting said list:

1) We understand MITD was sold recently. Can you tell us how this happened, and who owns an interest in MITD now?

2) Does the Art Bell family or estate have any association with MITD now? If yes, then please tell all or what you can. If not, do you still have any communications with the Bell family or estate or Karen at KNYE. Tell us what you can. Thanks.

3) Please relate any interesting stories you can tell us about Art Bell that his fans might find interesting or shocking about AB and/or his guests and any drama that occurred. Pro and con.

4) Would you and Nathan consider doing an occasional Bellgab show for MITD and/or LTV (and be on an occasional Gabcast too), especially if you participate in the forum here, where we could discuss past and future guests and ideas that we could offer alternative viewpoints both pro and con. We could do some friendly trolling, joking, and critiquing without being angry or hostile about it, but still be able to offer alternative ideas, opinions, and viewpoints. What do you think?

5) Could you (Rubini) make your Higherside Chat interview you did with Greg available on MITD for replay for a few weeks and/or download online somewhere at least for a limited time for free? Thanks!

6) What terrestrial radio stations do you think can and will carry Nathan's show? Alex Jones was driven off radio more than a decade ago, and you and/or Nathan seem to believe in at least as many or more very controversial ideas that are definitely rejected by a vast majority of people as extremist and very subversive to the American system.

7) Could you do a show with some Art Bell personal friends and/or previous guests and business associates like Keith Rowland to talk about "the good old days" including drama, controversy, pro/con experiences for nostalgia and posterity's sake?

You did ask for me to "Matty Brown" this shit, however. There's no denying that. Here's a bone, then. I'll consider it. Not arrogantly or with the sort of superiority complex Hackstar carries around in his back pocket, though. I'll meet cha halfway, bucko. Keep ya head up, yo. Muchos lubos.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 01:09:12 AM
You did ask for me to "Matty Brown" this shit, however. There's no denying that. Here's a bone, then. I'll consider it. Not arrogantly or with the sort of superiority complex Hackstar carries around in his back pocket, though. I'll meet cha halfway, bucko. Keep ya head up, yo. Muchos lubos.

Thanks. Here's that link you asked for:

[attachment=1]

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 16, 2020, 01:48:21 AM
Thanks. Here's that link you asked for:

Thank u.

I believe you have written my nu "catch" line.

*applauds*

AZZERAE

VC. No beef, but I don't understand why you try to encourage men to send you pictures of themselves? If you're gay, it doesn't matter to us (Hackstar will allow it: read up). I am not insultating ya when I say it...just dunno why you [have the urge/need to] collect pictures of men?

I'll address the "link" you shared soon.

I'm hoping we can make a truce because things seem less rocky now...but I still don't trust you. You go in on people too nastily. Too mean spiritedly. Its sometimes too much. You and I are more alike than you may want to admit.

I am the mirror. I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 02:16:29 AM
VC. No beef, but I don't understand why you try to encourage men to send you pictures of themselves? If you're gay, it doesn't matter to us (Hackstar will allow it: read up). I am not insultating ya when I say it...just dunno why you [have the urge/need to] collect pictures of men?

I'll address the "link" you shared soon.

I'm hoping we can make a truce because things seem less rocky now...but I still don't trust you. You go in on people too nastily. Too mean spiritedly. Its sometimes too much. You and I are more alike than you may want to admit.

*blush* 

*shy grin*

https://youtu.be/DiF1ituOTNU

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 16, 2020, 01:48:21 AM
Here's that link you asked for:

Hrm. Looks like I posted that image, but it's not Spookcat (I don't even know what she looks like). And again, I don't remember doing it. I guess I just did a random search for a girl in cosplay cat ears and hotlinked it.

VC

I appreciate your photography and your artistry IF those Avatar pics are REALLY YOU. I've already posted before my appreciation for their seemingly professional quality, which makes me doubt these Avatar pics are really you.

People, like me, can appreciate the artistry and photography without being sexual/homo in a personal sense. I mean, it could be a lot of Photoshop too. I'm just VERY CURIOUS and appreciative IF it's really you, and hopefully it's not some fake-out Kei/COS player(s) or Trans-model(s) you lifted from somewhere online like you did for Spookcat. That's ok if you did do that too. If you did do that, then I would like to know whom these Avatars are of instead of you.

Just want to know the truth if you will allow it.

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on July 16, 2020, 02:54:48 AM
I appreciate your photography and your artistry IF those Avatar pics are REALLY YOU. I've already posted before my appreciation for their seemingly professional quality, which makes me doubt these Avatar pics are really you.

People, like me, can appreciate the artistry and photography without being sexual/homo in a personal sense. I mean, it could be a lot of Photoshop too. I'm just VERY CURIOUS and appreciative IF it's really you, and some fake-out Kei/COS player or Trans-model you lifted from somewhere online. That's ok if you did do that too. I would like to know whom it is then.

Just want to know the truth if you will allow it.
Come on, VC.  Say the words.  You want to fuck the avatar.  And you want it to be Azzerae.  So bad you can taste it.  It's okay, bro.  We won't hate you for it. 
Azzerae may feel a little unclean with your next posting.  but he's a big guy (you certainly hope). He/She/They will get over it.

AZZERAE

I appreciate your photography and your artistry IF those Avatar pics are REALLY YOU. I've already posted before my appreciation for their seemingly professional quality, which makes me doubt these Avatar pics are really you

I studied photography.

AZZERAE

I'm just VERY CURIOUS and appreciative IF it's really you, and hopefully it's not some fake-out Kei/COS player(s) or Trans-model(s) you lifted from somewhere online like you did for Spookcat. That's ok if you did do that too. If you did do that, then I would like to know whom these Avatars are of instead of you.

I simply don't remember posting that "Spookcat" pic. Its like there's a HOLE in my head around that time. Amnesia. I swear. But a lot of drugs have gone through my liver since then, and numerous breakdowns have occurred. So you know, such is life.

AZZERAE

I'm not a makeup artist. But I know a makeup artist.

AZZERAE

if you will allow it

I will ... but Jackstar? Who nose.

AZZERAE

Why do you re-title threads in the same manner that Za Za did? Why did you jokingly sign-off as "Z" to Antifa K. Dubb all those posts ago?

I'm getting closer. All the time.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 16, 2020, 03:03:58 AM
Come on, VC. Say the words. You want to fuck the avatar.  And you want it to be Azzerae. So bad you can taste it. It's okay, bro. We won't hate you for it. Azzerae may feel a little unclean with your next posting. but he's a big guy (you certainly hope). He/She/They will get over it.

Do you think he wants to fuck me like an animal?

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 03:19:59 AM

According to this I'm pretty gay and it's all the fault of this one song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCnl1VTEeg

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 03:19:59 AM

Idunnobro.  Hot Monkey sex just seems sooooooo chimpy.  More like kitties in that movie, Cat People.

https://youtu.be/IhdBqizm7JU

AZZERAE

Quote from: My Buddy on July 16, 2020, 03:30:10 AM
Hot Monkey sex just seems sooooooo chimpy.

The rabbits just a chicken in disguise.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 03:16:55 AM
Why do you re-title threads in the same manner that Za Za did? Why did you jokingly sign-off as "Z" to Antifa K. Dubb all those posts ago?

I'm getting closer. All the time.

You're convinced I'm ZaZa from long ago, so I'm just keep'n your hopes alive. Just friendly banter. Not mean spirited.

Please do the Matty Brown pic soon w/make-up holding your artwork or a special message "the finger" or something written to Jackrabbit or Paladin (always over-focused on sex acts) LOL, or just come clean on whom the trans-model is if not you.

AZZERAE

Ooh. Someone's in a mood. Have a lie down, sport. Or whatevs.

AZZERAE

VC

Uhhh, I've never collected pics of males or trans-males, nor will I ever do that. I'm solely interested in your Avatars for the reasons I've posted before, days, weeks, or more ago. I never knew about Kei culture or much about Goth or COS photography as an art form. I know Larp costumes are part of fantasy culture in last 10-20 years that grew in popularity. I rarely come across trans-men and transvestites except in the last few years. Why? I think Obama started this Transgender, Identity Gender, public insanity over bathroom use and social engineering by the MSM and the Visual Entertainment Industry and gender bender rights groups. This is Social Engineering approved and slathered everywhere by the PTB. Teens and young adults are always perpetually looking to rebel against the machine, so it's just trendy now. Not sure if it will stick for decades or a lasting change in world society at large.

QuoteI'm hoping we can make a truce because things seem less rocky now...but I still don't trust you. You go in on people too nastily. Too mean spiritedly. Its sometimes too much. You and I are more alike than you may want to admit.

Do you not understand how valuable I've been to your podcast and your thread here? I give you "the controversy" here to keep your thread alive and active and interesting. Don't be foolish and retarded and so conceded and ungrateful to think otherwise! Demon!

IF I wanted to destroy you or just hate on you, then I would have been critiquing all your podcasts. Note how I've rarely commented anything negative about any podcast except in a general sense for your obvious civil and criminal violations of the law. Bwahahahaha!

You relish the idea that I think that and know that about you. Don't you, Demon! :D

VC

You don't seem to understand I've been trying to help you with an aspect of your personality disorder problems. Just come clean with me on my Avatar issues with you. That's all you have to do to get a real breakthrough for you in your life. Sincerely.

No hashtags or sex with you is required. We're both not gay, right? I'm not, but haha for the ridiculous offer to have sex with you twice. No written words or fingers. Perhaps some relevant artwork shown to prove your recent presence in our shared reality "here" with your make-up pic. Or, better yet, if this is not you, then just tell me whom the model or person is. It's really just that simple. You're the one that said you're an open book and did not care whether pics of you were posted in at least two of your podcasts. Hey, I just want to see that make-up pic or source of the Avatars with the validations noted above either way!

Do that. And you will get my interview, whether or not everyone else will join.

I'm only trying to help!  :-*

DynamoHum

For the record I think you are both two of the most interesting people here.

It’s good you are getting along better, I am sure it will be interspersed with getting sweary with each other, but through chaos we get innovation.