• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2017, 09:38:12 AM
lol.  Who is pandering to whom?  It seems like the chiefs are pandering to the illegals.
I believe the chiefs are pandering to the mayors/ city councils who are primarily a bunch of libs catering to libs.  Another 10 years, Texas will be a clone of Cali, and the locusts will be looking to flock to another state to destroy.

bateman

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 02, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
If anyone had said this about Obama, they'd be fired within a week.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-stephen-colbert-crude-anti-trump-monologue-is-nsfw-20170502-htmlstory.html

To be clear, I don't necessarily think Colbert should be fired, but if nothing happens with this, the double standard will be on full display.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 02, 2017, 12:45:04 PM
To be clear, I don't necessarily think Colbert should be fired, but if nothing happens with this, the double standard will be on full display.

Who was ever fired for saying horrific stuff about Obama?

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on May 02, 2017, 04:56:00 PM
More virtue signaling and pandering from corporate America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxuSQSYhcw
Amazing. Didn't they learn from Pepsi, Ghostbusters, etc. Blatant pandering to bizarre political correctness turns people off- often even the crazy leftists. I once, sorta, worked with the wife of the Brawny Man lumberjack model (the original one.) Or at least so she said and why would someone make something up like that for no apparent reason. She said he used to be a model and they made the drawing off of him. As I recall they lived in FLA, I think Tampa. Well, I know what brand of paper NOT to buy now.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 02, 2017, 05:22:49 PM
Yeah, strength has no gender. But equal pay does.  :(

So you are anti-science then?

Also, that whole gender gap has been debunked, thoroughly and consistently.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 02, 2017, 05:44:41 PM
So you are anti-science then?

Also, that whole gender gap has been debunked, thoroughly and consistently.

What does science have to do with anything? And the unequal pay is a real thing. Anyone can "debunk" anything this day depending on what examples they use.

the_Stranger

Quote from: pyewacket on May 02, 2017, 04:56:00 PM
More virtue signaling and pandering from corporate America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxuSQSYhcw
If this bothers you, then you must be the most delicate of snowflakes, sweetie darling.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on May 02, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
If this bothers you, then you must be the most delicate of snowflakes, sweetie darling.

I think it just bugs people because of how condescending and brain-deadingly stupid it is. Of course, I understand how empowering it must be for you.  :)

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 09:07:53 PM
I think it just bugs people because of how condescending and brain-deadingly stupid it is. Of course, I understand how empowering it must be for you.  :)

Nice, sweetie darling.  ;)

the_Stranger

Why do you hate the Koch Bros.?
Why do you hate America?
Mark Dice is a pandering tw@t.

It's just a prank, bruh!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on May 02, 2017, 09:49:56 PM
Why do you hate the Koch Bros.?
Why do you hate America?
Mark Dice is a pandering tw@t.

It's just a prank, bruh!

You're rambling now. Did something over trigger you today? Tell us all about it.  :)

GravitySucks

Who actually purchases the most paper towels? 

Maybe they are just trying to catch the eye of the male of the species that was forced to go to the store to buy tampons and needed to put something else in the cart.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

Maybe they are just trying to catch the eye of the male of the species that was forced to go to the store to buy tampons and needed to put something else in the cart.

If that's what they were going for then they would've hired 4 babes for the picture instead of those 4 manish bow wows.  :o

no way that's gonna flush!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 09:54:58 PM
If that's what they were going for then they would've hired 4 babes for the picture instead of those 4 manish bow wows.  :o

They can pay me my going rate for consulting:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 10:02:57 PM
They can pay me my going rate for consulting:

Yeah, then I'd have a need for a paper towel. That's marketing, baby! ;) ;)

pyewacket

Guess who's going to be replaced next.  ;)