• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Hey pate, I'm drinking whiskey tonite, where's my drinkin' buddy?  It's ok I'll do my part to carry the buzzed jorch torch.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2015, 01:18:22 AM
For The World Is Hollow And I have Touched The Sky.

Trek reference.  You've been nerd-flagged, sir.

AstroBuzz

Snorge - "We will unloosh our fury." Lmao

I knew it!  The world is really flat.  They have tricked us into believing otherwise.  Also, where are our residuals for being on some TV show like the Truman show.

trostol

well that tells it all..he gets handed his research

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on May 22, 2015, 01:25:49 AM
well that tells it all..he gets handed his research

Here's an example of his "research pack".

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 01:30:41 AM
Here's an example of his "research pack".

Haha!  Archie and Jughead are sweating like monkeys and walking like apes.  Then Reggie has that hose in his hand...

Aww, now I'm all stimulated and everything.  Thanks zeebo  >:(.

nextgen.fm

Joorch

You've reached a new low.

My God...

trostol

this guy is really...really out there..needs to stop playing games and watching movies..and his definition of pro gamer sounded more like a shill

nextgen.fm

Quote from: trostol on May 22, 2015, 01:49:28 AM
this guy is really...really out there..needs to stop playing games and watching movies..and his definition of pro gamer sounded more like a shill

it's a terrible terrible show...can't wait for the callers to light this guy up

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 01:19:57 AM
Trek reference.  You've been nerd-flagged, sir.

LOL.

I admit it.  I watched all the episodes countless times when I was growing up though I probably haven't watched many episodes in the last 20 years. I have the complete series on DVD but I wasn't much of a fan of any of the subsequent spin-offs. I imagine I'll be watching the series again soon.

Nick el Ass

The only reason the 93 year old lady in the commercial listens is because she can't run away from the radio in the old folks home.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2015, 01:54:06 AM
...I have the complete series on DVD but I wasn't much of a fan of any of the subsequent spin-offs. I imagine I'll be watching the series again soon.

TOS was part of my childhood canon, TNG was pretty cool at times but uneven.  I kinda stopped there.  But I'm thinking of trying DS9 on netflix, as people seem to still rave about it.  My only problem really is the Ferengi.  I really hate the friggin' Ferengi.

I'd believe that Hell is down in the center of the Earth before I'd believe in any of Mark's claptrap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPIXq_jGMQ

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 02:18:23 AM
TOS was part of my childhood canon, TNG was pretty cool at times but uneven.  I kinda stopped there.  But I'm thinking of trying DS9 on netflix, as people seem to still rave about it.  My only problem really is the Ferengi.  I really hate the friggin' Ferengi.

I love TOS, but grew up with TNG... and always called DS9 deep dick 9 because I couldn't get into it. Quark is cool, and I always thought Reggie Miller looked like him.

zeebo

This guest, he's making the argument that because we can now build a Lego castle, we probably live in a Lego castle.

Nick el Ass

George saying he could attack the guy for his dumb idea, but then he couldn't get his story out is why Noory sucks sooooooooooooooooooo much.

zeebo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 22, 2015, 02:22:47 AM
I love TOS, but grew up with TNG...

I have a rule-of-thumb about TNG:  Best episodes usually have a plot that centers on Picard or Data.

onan

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 02:29:52 AM
I have a rule-of-thumb about TNG:  Best episodes usually have a plot that centers on Picard or Data.
With the addendum, the first two years are best forgotten.

I felt bad for Wil Wheaton after hearing he had 'anger issues' for years afterward because a vocal group of Trekkies strongly disliked his character.  Having said that, I strongly disliked his character

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 02:29:52 AM

BBC America plays a lot of TNG episodes, and they have some good ones.. but they like them somd Wil Wheaton.

I tried to get into TNG and enjoyed several episodes especially when the original cast made appearances.  There were some good shows with Mark Lenard, James Doohan and McCoy but it looked drab compared to the original series. I liked the bright colors and melodrama from the original series.  I enjoyed all of the movies the original cast made. Deep Space Nine was ok but like you, I hated the Ferengi.  I watched DS9 for maybe 7 or 8 episodes then lost interest.

I guess if I would choose a favorite episode from TNG, it would be the one where Picard enters a simulation as Sam Spade and Lawrence Tierney played the heavy.  My favorite episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series were usually the ones that had aspects of American history in them.  The City On The Edge Of Forever, The Omega Glory, Spectre of the Gun, All Our Yesterdays, and A Piece Of The Action.

trostol

DS9 isnt bad but there is a lot of it ..especially deper into the seasons it gets tedious

could never get into Voyager at all

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2015, 02:43:32 AM
I tried to get into TNG and enjoyed several episodes especially when the original cast made appearances.  There were some good shows with Mark Lenard, James Doohan and McCoy but it looked drab compared to the original series. I liked the bright colors and melodrama from the original series.  I enjoyed all of the movies the original cast made. Deep Space Nine was ok but like you, I hated the Ferengi.  I watched DS9 for maybe 7 or 8 episodes then lost interest.

I guess if I would choose a favorite episode from TNG, it would be the one where Picard enters a simulation as Sam Spade and Lawrence Tierney played the heavy.  My favorite episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series were usually the ones that had aspects of American history in them.  The City On The Edge Of Forever, The Omega Glory, Spectre of the Gun, All Our Yesterdays, and A Piece Of The Action.

The episodes of TNG called The Unification with Spock are great.

Morgus

Noory had to play ufo-phil to end the show since he is off tomorrow... :o

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 22, 2015, 02:48:37 AM
The episodes of TNG called The Unification with Spock are great.

Oh yeah.  I forgot about those.  I think I saw them but I can't remember them very well.  I'll have to check them out again.  I also liked the episodes with Q but I wasn't crazy about the Borg.