• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2015, 11:50:45 PM
hot damn! Thats exactly whats going on. Ended now though. Dang it, once again, no photos to show. But definite chupacabra action! I should've known better but the recent bigfeet shows and few cocktails had me thinking the wrong vermin!
-GNS

Yes, people often report nocturnal demon sounds, and mistakenly blame squirrels, opossums or big feet.  But it's almost always chupacabras.

George really needs to do more programs about those.

trostol

who is this nutball guest on tonight...some way out there thoughts

MTB

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2015, 11:24:02 PM
Assuming, making an ass out of you and me, Norry doesn't lie that photo has to be a lie....oh wait, he didn't start shaving until "in his 20's" according to his commercial. So it good be totally legit.
-GNS
ps: what the F*ck kind of fight is going on outside? Doesn't sound like coyote killings fawns etc. Do squirrels fight when they mate or what? Lotsa squirrels around with big nuts and going crazy during the day. Not as bad as rabbits being killed but something awful out there in them woods. But no coyote sounds I've heard and don't think cats (attack or being killed by yotes.) But MAN, sounds like something bad.....bigfeet? Doubt cause no branches breaking etc. ;) But some crazy-ass high-pitch desperate vocals from woods (non-human obviously.)

That sounds like the kind of noise raccoons made mating in a tree outside my house once.

albrecht

Quote from: MTB on May 21, 2015, 11:59:57 PM
That sounds like the kind of noise raccoons made mating in a tree outside my house once.
could be coons, since several visit my bird racoon n squirrel feeders. But I'm thinking the chupacabra is the most obvious answer considering I live in Texas and because it is the most logical answer. ;) Though being above a creek and a bunch of woods I'n not, totally, discounting some bigfeet.
-GNS

yumyumtree

Wasn't Nancy Leider the one who recommended that people euthanize their pets for the end of the world or whatever?  I seem to remember something about that. She's being thrown under the bus tonight I see.

During the Camping affair, there was a guy trying to obtain euthanasia meds for his pets. I donb't remember where it was, but it was in the news. I don't think that a responsible vet would do this. These are strictly controlled drugs, for one thing.

Years ago a friend of a friend who was convinced she'd been abducted by aliens thought that the world was coming to an end, so she bought a car they couldn't afford because she thought it wouldn't matter.  I don't think that her husband was on board with this.  I don't know what became of her.  My friend isn't friends with her anymore.

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 22, 2015, 12:06:17 AM
Wasn't Nancy Leider the one who recommended that people euthanize their pets for the end of the world or whatever?  I seem to remember something about that. She's being thrown under the bus tonight I see.

I'm not sure if she did that.  She was the one known for 'zeta talk' and popularizing the December 21, 2012 end-of-the-world date due to Nibiru or Planet X, or whatever her version of events were.

Sorry, I haven't really been listening much tonight if all that was already said.

Kojiro

Yeah, it was Nancy. I still remember the unforgettable debate Noory "refereed" between her and Phil Plait. Plait completely demolished her kooky bullshit.

Nick el Ass

Nancy was pretty much blackballed from the show after the last time she was on she went nuts, and randomly blaming George "Dubya" Bush for a bunch of random dumb stuff. It was sad, and even George quit talking about her until a few shows ago.

Wasn't Nancy Leider the one who recommended that people euthanize their pets for the end of the world or whatever?...

They must have had to keep hosing George down between segments that night

Nick el Ass

I'm listening to JC talk about global warming being caused by more an more people being tossed into the boiling pits of sewage.

I'm sorry I can't take anyone seriously when their expertise is Planet X/Nibiru.

zeebo

bumper music:  "Tonite, tonite, tonite .. we're gonna make it suck tonite, tonite, tonite, oh yeah"

trostol

i feel i am losing vastly more brain cells tonight listening then normal

Tonight's show was dead on arrival like Paris Hilton's last movie.

Kojiro

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 22, 2015, 12:44:14 AM
I'm listening to JC talk about global warming being caused by more an more people being tossed into the boiling pits of sewage.

I actually corresponded with ol' J.C. way back once.

QuoteTo: boilingpitsofsewage@yahoo.com

Curious what you have to say.

Dear Mr. J.C. Webster-Person-Type-Thing:

I am curious what you and God's stance on furries is. After all, people dressing up like animals at conventions is a bit strange.

Also, who's your favorite Transformer and why?

KC Webster
        Aug 10, 2007

To

Kojiro James

Kojiro James <kojiro_chan@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. J.C. Webster-Person-Type-Thing:

I am curious what you and God's stance on furries is.
    After all, people dressing up like animals at
    conventions is a bit strange.

IT ID DOWNRITE SINFULL

Also, who's your favorite Transformer and why?

I DONOT LIKE TRANSFOMERS, GOD MADE YOU A MAN OR A WOMAN AND HAVEING A SEXCHANGE IS WRONG !!!!

BOIL IN HELL !!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
    Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2015, 12:51:02 AM
I'm sorry I can't take anyone seriously when their expertise is Planet X/Nibiru.

This topic is like my kryptonite.  I will listen about it no matter how ridiculous the claims are.  The idea of some stealthy planet/star just lurking out there is just irresistable to me.  I'm not proud of this.

Quote from: Kojiro on May 22, 2015, 12:58:56 AM

Too much, I wonder if that email address is still active?  If so it could lead to a whole new thread, "Letters to J.C.".

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Kojiro on May 22, 2015, 12:58:56 AM

I followed someone who claimed to be him on Facebook, but the account went through a bunch of changes... and you could tell there was more than one person running it because the way they typed changed. I wish they would have kept updating the blog. http://boilingpitsofsewage.blogspot.com/

michio

Quote from: Kojiro on May 22, 2015, 12:12:09 AM
Yeah, it was Nancy. I still remember the unforgettable debate Noory "refereed" between her and Phil Plait. Plait completely demolished her kooky bullshit.

Damn, I missed that one.  Must find. Was 'The Bad Astronomer' Phil Plait invited back on the show after zetasquawk's crushing defeat? Phil used to be on from time to time, but I never found out what he said that made "nice guy" Georgie kick him to the curb.  I wonder if "nice guy" Georgie found out that Plait has a special contempt for the pro-disease crowd, and has no qualms about railing against them in many of his articles and blog postings.

Come to think of it, Art should invite Phil Plait on the show to be his science adviser, a genuine science adviser:)

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 12:59:17 AM
This topic is like my kryptonite.  I will listen about it no matter how ridiculous the claims are.  The idea of some stealthy planet/star just lurking out there is just irresistable to me.  I'm not proud of this.

That's cool.  I'm a sucker for Steve Quayle and L. A. Marzulli.  Quayle is a nut but engaging.  Marzulli come across as level-headed and sincere but I have my doubts about the veracity of his claims.

I really need to watch my dvd copy of When Worlds Collide again.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on May 22, 2015, 12:59:17 AM

admitting you have a problem  it is the first step lol

zeebo

Did jorch just say "We shall unloosh our people"?

trostol

he has no concept of what or how Advertising works it seems by asking that one about Game of War and Kate Upton

coaster

"we will unloosh our people". He has been stumbling over his words so much tonight. More than usual. Earlier he nearly choked trying to say the word "incredible" Noory is drunk.

For The World Is Hollow And I have Touched The Sky.