• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2015, 11:54:43 PM
Noory changed the schedule tonight.  He was going to have a guest talking about his late father's conspiracy book written in the early 70's and demons.  I think he was like a 22 year old kid who had been on once before.  A bit of a wacko.  I can't remember his name.  Then Garr was going to follow him.  I turn on the radio and Tellinger is on talking about the Annunaki.

He has already met his quota of 22,23 year old nuts with the kid giving cold readings on air to Bill the AAA and others.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 20, 2015, 12:02:34 AM

He has already met his quota of 22,23 year old nuts with the kid giving cold readings on air to Bill the AAA and others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkVCKdPSzvI

Kojiro

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2015, 11:59:22 PM
Well, I'm rather right-wing (I don't trust government) and a bit religious but the kid was definitely wacko.  Tellinger was a better choice.

Yeah, a distrust of the government is healthy. But what I mean is, the kid took his shit to the extreme and sounded like a fanatical televangelist with Satan-worshiping aliens thrown in for the eyebrow-raise factor. Sufficed to say, what I'm trying to say is... he was completely batshit insane.

Quote from: Kojiro on May 20, 2015, 12:06:11 AM
Yeah, a distrust of the government is healthy. But what I mean is, the kid took his shit to the extreme and sounded like a fanatical televangelist with Satan-worshiping aliens thrown in for the eyebrow-raise factor. Sufficed to say, what I'm trying to say is... he was completely batshit insane.

Yeah I know.  He indelibly left that impression with the both of us.  He is so nutty that he makes Steve Quayle sound reasonable in comparison.  Those sort of shows can be amusing though.

trostol

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 20, 2015, 12:02:34 AM

is he from Twilight?

Gassy Man

Quote from: zeebo on May 19, 2015, 11:30:30 PM
Hey George just said he's "convinced that some rich guy has the Ark of the Covenant somewhere", which pretty much sounds like a fact.
8)

Gassy Man

Quote from: wotr1 on May 19, 2015, 11:44:16 PM
Every now and then I wonder where he is... just seemed to fade off into the sunset one day.  Perhaps when Art returns we will see Valdez again?
I thought that guy was a permanent fixture here.

George:  "The fact that we believe that so much life is out there..."

Yep, beliefs are facts now.  It's much easier than reading and remembering actual facts.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 19, 2015, 11:52:39 PM
The guest said some miners broke through a tunnel floor and fell into an ancient mining tunnel of such precision we couldn't produce it today.  This begs the question:  Did the Annunaki possess Horta?

No but word is they liked pizza that kinda looked like a horta.

Nick el Ass

George: "There is sometheen down there." Me: "That is what she said."

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 20, 2015, 12:29:16 AM
George: "There is sometheen down there." Me: "That is what she said."
Reported

Rico999

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2015, 11:22:04 PM
Everything you all say may very well be TRUE, but you surely must admit that George Noory has a most extraordinarily beautiful singing voice.

Boy, I dunno.  The only thing I've ever heard Dave sing is that Elvis tune and I can't stop laughing after the first verse.  My mental picture is the Disney cartoon character "Goofy." 

Does he have anything else in his "repertoire?"

I'd like to hear him do something uptempo -- maybe his buddy Billy Gibbons would let him sit in sometime on "Manic Mechanic" or "TV Dinners," which would have special meaning for Dave.   Or ANYTHING by the Sonics -- Louie Louie, The Witch, Psycho, etc.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 20, 2015, 12:45:41 AM
Reported

Thanks. I tried to report myself to MV, but couldn't send a pm because his are turned off.

Rico999

What IS it about Dave that he just doesn't wanna buy into mainstream science?  He DID go to college, right?    I mean, why is he asking this guy about whether or not the Annunaki believed in "God" and "intelligent design?"  Like he's going to know or something.  He's really hung up on this stuff.   

And yet all these sponsors of events have this doofus as the headliner or "keynote speaker," when the truth is he doesn't know shit!

Un-beeleef-able!

zeebo

Quote from: Rico999 on May 20, 2015, 12:53:05 AM
What IS it about Dave that he just doesn't wanna buy into mainstream science?  He DID go to college, right?    I mean, why is he asking this guy about whether or not the Annunaki believed in "God" and "intelligent design?"  Like he's going to know or something.  He's really hung up on this stuff....

His own existence contradicts this view, since what Intelligent Designer would actually design a Noorie?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 20, 2015, 12:50:33 AM
Thanks. I tried to report myself to MV, but couldn't send a pm because his are turned off.
You can probably pm MV by sending them to Fort Rock. I believe they're the same dude. Use all caps.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 20, 2015, 12:57:29 AM
You can probably pm MV by sending them to Fort Rock. I believe they're the same dude. Use all caps.

At least I will get the feeling that whatever his response is he is yelling in all caps at me for being bad.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on May 20, 2015, 12:56:38 AM
His own existence contradicts this view, since what Intelligent Designer would actually design a Noorie?
Wow good point squirrel.

Teri Garr really is Lisa's aunt.  Paladin will be happy she talked about it.

Nick el Ass

Dave is shocked she learned how to talk because he hasn't in 60+ years of life.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 20, 2015, 12:58:26 AM
Wow good point squirrel.

Thanks man, ya know I try not to coast by on just my furry good looks.

Ooh, a bumper I like for once.  The interview is going well because Lisa is doing most of the talking.  It's shaping up to actually be a decent show!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 20, 2015, 01:31:29 AM
Ooh, a bumper I like for once.  The interview is going well because Lisa is doing most of the talking.  It's shaping up to actually be a decent show!

Lisa should just interview herself because she has skills, and let George and Tommy sneak off for a late night romp. I think they have been holding all of the other hosts back out of fear they might put the sNoormeister to shame.

Nick el Ass

George is a moron when acting like Lisa getting back on a bike is a bad thing.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 20, 2015, 01:55:18 AM
George is a moron when acting like Lisa getting back on a bike is a bad thing.

Yeah then he quipped to Lisa, "the boss has spoken."  Haw haw haw.  Look at you big shot.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 20, 2015, 01:58:02 AM
Yeah then he quipped, "the boss has spoken."  Haw haw haw.  Look at you big shot.

Even if he is joking around by telling her not to miss a show it is sad because he looks for any excuse to skip out on his job.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 20, 2015, 02:57:31 AM
I wonder what Lisa thinks of George now.

She thinks he sucks too, but I have to say I have a whole new level of admiration for Lisa Garr after last night. Now she needs some really good guests... and Noory to be fired.