• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 09:09:34 AM
China? Practically? Yes. Actually? Don't know. Can we do anything about it? No.

NK? Practically? Yes, at least to SK Japan and possible Australia. Actually? Don't know. Anything we can do about it?
No.

Can Trump make things worse? Absolutely. Has he the skills, patience and his own intelligence to make things better? Based on his record? No. His ego is in the way, and its folly to imagine otherwise.

So, according to you China/NK has the world by the short and curlies and nothing can be done? That's a rather defeatist attitude, don't you think?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 09:10:57 AM
Whatever you need to get off.

Gun owners don't find gun/sex comparisons offensive, we laugh at them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2017, 09:21:37 AM
So, according to you China/NK has the world by the short and curlies and nothing can be done? That's a rather defeatist attitude, don't you think?

How you comprehend words only a psychologist could answer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 09:27:11 AM
How you comprehend words only a psychologist could answer.

Maybe try reading your own writing once in awhile.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

Is Trump's nipple (which you have been sucking on so fiercely these many months) now serving Kool-Aid? I thought you were supposed to be non-interventionist? These countries are not going away, unless you go down to the roots for 'regime change', and we all know how that tune goes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2017, 09:28:52 AM
Is Trump's nipple (which you have been sucking on so fiercely these many months) now serving Kool-Aid? I thought you were supposed to be non-interventionist? These countries are not going away, unless you go down to the roots for 'regime change', and we all know how that tune goes.

So, asking questions is now considered nipple sucking?!  ???

I genuinely wanted to know what pud thinks...if he does think.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 26, 2017, 07:22:56 AM
Something I have thought about. I used to think the previous admin was incompetent but when I looked at from the perspective that it was intentional it made perfect sense. As an example fast and furious, I remember the narrative about all the weapons that were going to mexico. CNN, MSNBC all the news outlets consistently hammering home about the illegal weapons being sold to the cartels. I remember thinking something is not right it was just to perfect, then bam we find out that it was an operation. The gun running was intentional, they said it was to track the weapons that is probably partially true. I think the real aim was more gun laws. They had the manufactured crisis all the news outlets we carrying the message it was going to be a done deal. 

I do not think it was bungling it was intentional.   
Yup, as I've said from day-one. NPR, CBS, ABC, et al wanted the people to think Obama, or whatever name he is using this decade, was simply incompetent or thwarted due to skullduggery by the evil Republicans in Congress, or bad Courts, or just the systemic, inherent racism in a capitalist, evil society was the reason for his actions, and inaction. But I always knew, and commented, it was orchestrated and intentional. The most dangerous enemy is those within, to butcher and paraphrase some Cicero.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2017, 09:28:48 AM
Maybe try reading your own writing once in awhile.  ::)

So what do think the answer is to China and NK, Barbie?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 09:31:30 AM
So what do think the answer is to China and NK, Barbie?
Racially based genetically engineered bioweapon? Kidding, but if the West doesn't have the stomach to use some of Dr. Wouter Basson-esque stuff to directly target- than engineer a virus, fungus, or bacteria to target key crops, livestock, and water supply. Thus providing a "natural" excuse, plausible deny-ability, and even an ability to come in with aid and be a "savior." Or just let them all die. Depending on the situation/goal. Solutions through science. (And don't think those guys aren't working on such stuff and have far less moral concerns than the West.)

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2017, 09:37:01 AM
Racially based genetically engineered bioweapon?

You went the full albrecht with this one. Just to take you semi-seriously for a moment, I think devising a plan to turn your country into some kind of master race at the expense of others might be considered a teensy bit OTT.

smccomas69

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2017, 09:31:04 AM
Yup, as I've said from day-one. NPR, CBS, ABC, et al wanted the people to think Obama, or whatever name he is using this decade, was simply incompetent or thwarted due to skullduggery by the evil Republicans in Congress, or bad Courts, or just the systemic, inherent racism in a capitalist, evil society was the reason for his actions, and inaction. But I always knew, and commented, it was orchestrated and intentional. The most dangerous enemy is those within, to butcher and paraphrase some Cicero.

Explains everything.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
You went the full albrecht with this one. Just to take you semi-seriously for a moment, I think devising a plan to turn your country into some kind of master race at the expense of others might be considered a teensy bit OTT.
Admittedly so. But don't think others, in countries with far less morality and who care less about their own citizens, aren't thinking, or developing such stuff. The stuff CCCP, SA, Israel was working on was decades ago and even if stopped I'm sure others picked up on it. And with the types of crops and livestock breeds we have now there is real danger. A rare care where "diversity" actually could be a strength. And we don't have it. Sorry for the dark imagery but I woke on the wrong side of bed today and decided, as leftists would say, to speak "truth to power." Ha. But no ha because the world can be a scary place and one need, sometimes, to think like the enemy or an evil super-villain. One hopes our governments are, in the places we know about but aren't spoken, working on counter-measures or even proactive ones if the situation merits. Let's hope it doesn't. 
ps: I like the line "full albrecht" and will use it in conversation. Ta.

smccomas69

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2017, 10:04:24 AM
Admittedly so. But don't think others, in countries with far less morality and who care less about their own citizens, aren't thinking, or developing such stuff. The stuff CCCP, SA, Israel was working on was decades ago and even if stopped I'm sure others picked up on it. And with the types of crops and livestock breeds we have now there is real danger. A rare care where "diversity" actually could be a strength. And we don't have it. Sorry for the dark imagery but I woke on the wrong side of bed today and decided, as leftists would say, to speak "truth to power." Ha. But no ha because the world can be a scary place and one need, sometimes, to think like the enemy or an evil super-villain. One hopes our governments are, in the places we know about but aren't spoken, working on counter-measures or even proactive ones if the situation merits. Let's hope it doesn't. 

Not sure this will cheer you up it might.

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/04/darpa-has-onsite-system-for-neutralizing-99-9999-of-chemical-weapon-agents.html

As far as viri there is always DRACO

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2017, 10:04:24 AM

The people of NK (to a lesser extent China) are in an oppressive totalitarian misery. Why should they be exterminated because of one despot? Or is that morally defensible? If China were on board, the elimination of the fatkid would maybe give some room for a rethink of the area.

albrecht

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 26, 2017, 10:07:12 AM
Not sure this will cheer you up it might.

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/04/darpa-has-onsite-system-for-neutralizing-99-9999-of-chemical-weapon-agents.html

As far as viri there is always DRACO
It does, a bit. Thanks, and I'm glad people are thinking and working on things. I'm thinking though the real danger will not be on people itself (though it is possible) but an event with crops and livestock, either natural or even on purpose by enemies and/or just crazy people. Stretching possibilities this could even be the goal, or inadvertent consequence, of GMOs and relying on too much of the same breeds of livestock.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 10:10:46 AM
The people of NK (to a lesser extent China) are in an oppressive totalitarian misery. Why should they be exterminated because of one despot? Or is that morally defensible? If China were on board, the elimination of the fatkid would maybe give some room for a rethink of the area.
That would be a good thing but it will be interesting/expensive to rehabilitate so many people raised in such an environment and propaganda. But certainly better than a scenario I imagine. The problem also is we often think and plan for wars/problems of the past. With the human (and other) genome mapped, the ease and cheap cost of production, gene splicing, and manipulation we need to be preparing for future wars, problems, and incidences related on the bio-chemical fronts. Nuclear proliferation, while admittedly bad, is expensive and, aside from "dirty bombs," something left to nation-state actors. Not so with bio-chemical weapons, or even just the potential risk associated with so many single crops and single breed livestock, as we have seen in some limited cases already.

smccomas69

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2017, 10:16:19 AM
That would be a good thing but it will be interesting/expensive to rehabilitate so many people raised in such an environment and propaganda. But certainly better than a scenario I imagine. The problem also is we often think and plan for wars/problems of the past. With the human (and other) genome mapped, the ease and cheap cost of production, gene splicing, and manipulation we need to be preparing for future wars, problems, and incidences related on the bio-chemical fronts. Nuclear proliferation, while admittedly bad, is expensive and, aside from "dirty bombs," something left to nation-state actors. Not so with bio-chemical weapons, or even just the potential risk associated with so many single crops and single breed livestock, as we have seen in some limited cases already.
I would "hope" a reunification in Korea would go the same as East/West Germany.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 26, 2017, 09:06:38 AM
Nothing wrong with appendix carry but I carry 3 o'clock

Either way there's still a chance of you shooting your dick off, so it's all good.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 26, 2017, 10:43:58 AM
Either way there's still a chance of you shooting your dick off, so it's all good.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 26, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

Wrong direction for sure. Your dick grows out of your forehead. Still, there's always a chance...

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 11:28:16 AM
Wrong direction for sure. Your dick grows out of your forehead. Still, there's always a chance...

Dr. MD MD

OK, so I'm tired of Ivanka and her husband now. Anyone else?  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWTLrBSsWhM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2017, 02:19:43 PM
OK, so I'm tired of Ivanka and her husband now. Anyone else?  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWTLrBSsWhM

I've been worried about her for a while ever since the Republican convention.  She is clearly very liberal and probably would have voted for Clinton if Papa wasn't running.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 26, 2017, 09:09:34 AM
China? Practically? Yes. Actually? Don't know. Can we do anything about it? No.

NK? Practically? Yes, at least to SK Japan and possible Australia. Actually? Don't know. Anything we can do about it?
No.

Can Trump make things worse? Absolutely. Has he the skills, patience and his own intelligence to make things better? Based on his record? No. His ego is in the way, and its folly to imagine otherwise.

We can't do anything  about it?  It's that attitude that has allowed NK and Iran to become the threats that they are today.  It would have been much easier to deal with the problem 10 years ago and still easier 10 years before that.   The path of "strategic patience" with crackpot regimes bent on the destruction of the U.S and her allies which you seem to advocate is nothing more than an abdication of responsibility.  Each time the threat re-emerges people in your camp tell us there is nothing to be done about the nuclear cohersion we are being subjected to beyond economic sanctions and concessions to demands for technology that invariably increases the  threat. 

I for one am ashamed of the fact that my generation (baby boomers) will  hand off to our children and grandchildren the monsters that we have created through our feint hearted appeasement of tyrants who tell us in no uncertain terms that they are out to destroy us.  You can cloak yourself with self-righteous pacifism and bemoan the fact that lives will be lost but while you are doing that realize that the threat increases by orders of magnitude every time we take pass on doing what we know has to be done and the cost in lives will increase proportionately as we kick the can down the road.