• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 14, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
Falkie thinks his 1,100 subscribers will each pay $5 per broadcast.
For once in his grifty life he isn't the most delusional person in the room

# Praise,MVd

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
Are you selling official Bart Ell penis measuring sticks?

To go with the cream?

# 5" stick that show as 12"
# Thats Why Most Women Make Bad Carpenters.
# They've been told 5" is 12" long all their lives.
# HEY-OH!

dsz

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 14, 2018, 06:22:51 AM
I don't know why we should credit a man who seemingly commas at random.

I don't know how anyone who can't comma can speak legal.

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
Haha "your". Mv2000 fits in well with all this.

is Heater taking calls tonight?

dsz

When will the vinyl pressings of mv's parodies and Shatner reading Bellgab posts on side B be available?

Catsmile

Quote from: Friday on May 14, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
This has to stop.

I hope Karen & Irene tell Heather to stop using Arts name/likeness promoting her brand. Arts likeness/brand belongs to Irene/Asia, not Heather. Unless Irene allows Wad the rights, if so I hope she profits handsomely.

trust_no_one

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 14, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
I think it should be Header Wad..
He he.
He he. <grin>

Remember she goes from pole to pole too!
He he...

Heh heh...heh heh...he said "pole".

dsz

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
is Heater taking calls tonight?

I think her fans will call her out as a liar if she doesn't. One already called her out on FB for not doing the week of open lines.

El Chorro

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
Note 2 CodeMonkey Queef:
Ur telling us that you don't know how to set up an automatic stream recording, or that you don't have the extra hardware, bandwidth, et al. FFS. If true ur a sad little codemonkey, with weaksauce code-fu. Stick to copy & pasting stuff into Wordpress "Webmaster". Otherwise get off your large slothful ass and do YOUR work, for YOUR network, for YOUR lawsuit, protecting YOUR network/brands/profits. You want to pay me to do YOUR work we can talk... maybe. Otherwise let Heather Wade keep cucking you because you can't figure out how to multitask, or are to lazy to multitask.

Note 2 "Good Dave":
Good Luck "Good Dave" hitching your brand to these tards. All for the sake of schmoozing with orbiters of Art Bell, hoping his name/legacy brings you more notoriety/credibility/profitability. Again Good Luck.

# Honestly
# What A Pack Of Ineptitude
# Not Your Personal Army

I'll admit I didn't feel so bad when I saw his tweet!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
oof.

Wow. So that asshole calls someone a “jealous loser” for pointing out that Art’s children/family are the only ones who have a right to represent him?

Seriously? WTF.  If Heather had half a functioning brain stem right now, she’d be able to see how wrong that is. And fuck that Vara guy and anyone else running that group. Stupid fucks. They’re the vultures.

dsz

Quote from: trust_no_one on May 14, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
Heh heh...heh heh...he said "pole".

Yeah, but they're "freezing" poles. Can't imagine servicing them would be pleasant. Can you imagine going down on

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
I think her fans will call her out as a liar if she doesn't. One already called her out on FB for not doing the week of open lines.

"It was I who allowed the trolls to know the location of the Facebook group. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops await them. Oh...I'm afraid the block button will be quite operational when your friends arrive"

GravitySucks

Here are the phone numbers

LadyFish

Quote from: Dexwithers on May 14, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Lasha, Grow the fuck up! Header Wad has accomplished nothing but destroy what Art gave her and piss all over his #Legacy.

I don’t speak witchery.

Is a “gathering” bigger or smaller than a coven?

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Art's head floating in the background. This is turning into Weekend at Bernies Part 5.

Bluejay

LNM’s logo reminds me of those cheesy home alarm company signs you see on people’s lawns.

Sean92008

God awful...  That little Art head...  Christ, what a coattail-riding, trailer-hitch fucking groupie.  Airyn should lay down the law with her AND LMN (sic).

bellNwhistle

It’s a shame they got rid of the matching dog ears photo.  ::)

Bluejay

Quote from: LadyFish on May 14, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
I don’t speak witchery.

Is a “gathering” bigger or smaller than a coven?
It’s more than a smidge but less than a tad.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
God awful...  That little Art head...  Christ, what a coattail-riding, trailer-hitch fucking groupie.  Airyn should lay down the law with her AND LMN (sic).

I’m pretty disgusted with the whole lot of them. No way will I be counted in her numbers.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bluejay on May 14, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
LNM’s logo reminds me of those cheesy home alarm company signs you see on people’s lawns.
V[e/a]ra dreams of police badges, I hear.

dsz

Exactly. WTF does the home alarm shield have to do with the paranormal? Are they scamming selling ghost protection services?

ponyboysunset

It does. Lol. Like Guradian alarm. Lmao

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
Exactly. WTF does the home alarm shield have to do with the paranormal? Are they scamming selling ghost protection services?

they know Art's ghost is going to be looking for revenge after all this bullshit.

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
Art's head floating in the background. This is turning into Weekend at Bernies Part 5.

Catsmile

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
For clarification, I asked what that meant, Keith respectfully responded this way,

"In order for Heather Wade to avoid any pending lawsuits & breach of her non-compete clause,
she simply needs to use a different name for her new show. We then part amicably & move forward wishing her well with no further repercussions.«
There is plenty of room for a new show for her, she just needs a new show name and her life can continue without issue. Seems that makes more sense then setting herself up for a long and money wasting lawsuit.

Either way, my prayers and positive thoughts continue for her and this is the last I will discuss this nonsense.

Your pal,

Dave

If Keith has all the proper paperwork proving his ownership, and is willing to do his own legwork, or pay for it to be done to protect his PROFITS/network/show/brand. More power to him, I don't blame him. Good luck to you and your brand, on how all this turns out.

P.S. Thanks for sharing.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
I’m pretty disgusted with the whole lot of them. No way will I be counted in her numbers.
I am currently recruiting off of the bellgabber friendly group. Telling them to come for the gossip and stay for the MV parodies. Lol.

Kolchak

I sense tonight could be a night of many musky bottoms.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 05:05:20 PM
I am currently recruiting off of the bellgabber friendly group. Telling them to come for the gossip and stay for the MV parodies. Lol.
We need more MV parodies!

:P