Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

i disavow the butt sex!

#AnalAugust
#JustTheTip

ItsOver

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 11:36:17 AM
Who the fuck do you think you are?

have you ever come home in the dark and mistakenly entered your neighbor's apartment instead of your own and then while fumbling around the dark you suddenly realize you're in the wrong place and then you suddenly realize that instead of pulling a firearm and plugging a nearby shadow, you feel like just sitting down taking a load off and playing a nice game of chess?

Yeah! Me too! All the time! That's who I know I am. Settle down, Beavis, your act is transparent, which means I can see through it, not that you're generating spawn.

This new use of English is difficult for me. What was wrong with the old way? Oh, right, Common Core. FML.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 11:50:55 AM
DOXXED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

AZZERAE =

Joshua Ulrich
28 Yrs Old Male
D.O.B. 6/27/1992
415 Tea Blossom Pl,
Tallahassee, FL 32308

Everything was so chill and cozy too. . .

To answer your polite question that you asked...

I have been heralded recently as the "King of BellGab"

Who the fuck are you?

Oh, yeah, Josh

Fuck MV!

This is what happens when the uninformed think they are smart as fuck.

You got some homework to do.

Everyone knows Azz lives in San Diego.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 11:50:55 AM
DOXXED

Oh, you. Look, you found your tights and utility belt, and now your powers are made manifest. Excelsior! The RatSignal will be visible in the sky at any moment.

This Blitz is taking a hard left turn into Crazytown but--I'll allow it. At least it's not activating the fail key thread.

FOR WHICH ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE FOREVER ASHAMED. SO SAY WE ALL.

Remember The Alamo.

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 13, 2020, 11:56:54 AM
Everyone knows Azz lives in San Diego.

Well, there goes my plausible deniability. I'll just strip and leave my clothes here: throw them in the incinerator after I jump out the window, all right?

No, I can't throw them in the incinerator myself. BECAUSE REASONS, THAT'S WHY. Also, there's an unlicensed nuclear accelerator in my pants. BUT WE DON'T NEED TO GO INTO THAT RIGHT NOW.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 11:57:16 AM
Oh, you. Look, you found your tights and utility belt, and now your powers are made manifest. Excelsior! The RatSignal will be visible in the sky at any moment.

This Blitz is taking a hard left turn into Crazytown but--I'll allow it. At least it's not activating the fail key thread.

FOR WHICH ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE FOREVER ASHAMED. SO SAY WE ALL.

Remember The Alamo.

Thrust ahead!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 11:31:04 AM
NOT COOL to single out my L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+ peoples. NOT COOL at all.

Quit your fucking crying and act like a goddamn citizen. I've gotten just as much insulting oppression and abuse as you have if not more.

You're giving love a bad name. Shape up, buck up, and just shut up. Can you even play chess? No one legitimate, legitimately cares about your sexual equipment if you can't play chess.

I can't even tell if you're faking your status or not--and I don't care either way. If you suddenly find yourself with flowers and chocolates I guess you'll know I care.

Meanwhile, I believe I've made my point clear. Real classy, Don Juan. Don't you have any other threads you need to be pruning? Blow.

LiftTheVeil

Sounds like somebody got fired.

Praise MV

VC

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 13, 2020, 12:44:41 PM

Praise MV

You're still good for 3-hrs starting 6pm PST on the DMDN tonight, right?

You weren't being spoofed by fake Rubini texts last night? He's a man of his word? ;)

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 13, 2020, 12:44:41 PM

Praise MV

Nathan, i left a couple of motivational voice-mails for Mr. Rubini. i just thought you should know. #SellYourself

lol @ #OwnerSpeechImpediment & #OwnerDumbfuck

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: VC on July 13, 2020, 01:01:45 PM
You're still good for 3-hrs starting 6pm PST on the DMDN tonight, right?

You weren't being spoofed by fake Rubini texts last night? He's a man of his word? ;)

I was being spoofed by Rubini so I'm back with MITD at 9p PT. Turns out he couldn't fire me from MITD so we're carrying on the #legacy without him. YoungStolp is officially being retired as a nickname. You can call me Nathan or LTV.

Fuck Rubini

Praise MV

Mr. Rubini, would you like to join me as a guest on my stream? just a little fireside chat. im certain everyone would love to hear how this situation unfolded from your perspective.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 01:11:03 PM
Mr. Rubini, would you like to join me as a guest on my stream? just a little fireside chat. im certain everyone would love to hear how this situation unfolded from your perspective.

Give us a good heads up on that broadcast...would be a hoot to hear teenie weenie rubini's side.

He might need stabilization at a level 1 mental health facility first.

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 13, 2020, 01:08:40 PM
I was being spoofed by Rubini so I'm back with MITD at 9p PT. Turns out he couldn't fire me from MITD so we're carrying on the #legacy without him. YoungStolp is officially being retired as a nickname. You can call me Nathan or LTV.

Fuck Rubini

Praise MV

All is well that ends well.   I'd like to think perhaps K_Dubb's unrest and "Justice for Young Stump" post played a part.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 12, 2020, 04:11:10 PM

Lilith

I admit, I'm impressed!  Young Stolp and Young Rubini are fast learners.

Praise MV!

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 13, 2020, 01:08:40 PM
YoungStolp is officially being retired as a nickname.

Nathan, it's kind of a thing now...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 13, 2020, 01:15:58 PM
All is well that ends well.   I'd like to think perhaps K_Dubb's unrest and "Justice for Young Stump" post played a part.

Rose City Antifa is pleased to have contributed to this fight in the neverending quest for justice.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 13, 2020, 01:23:26 PM
Rose City Antifa is pleased to have contributed to this fight in the neverending quest for justice.

Young Stump feasts upon roast Elk tonight!

Stumping for Stolpman!

#YoungStolp2020

chefist

Is that a Chevy Chevette on fire?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID JEWBINI on July 13, 2020, 11:50:55 AM
DOXXED

AZZERAE =

Joshua Ulrich
28 Yrs Old Male
D.O.B. 6/27/1992
415 Tea Blossom Pl,
Tallahassee, FL 32308

Many have tried. ALL have failed.

Rule #1:

"Do not publish the personal information of others."

- BellGab Terms of Service
07-03-2012
00:11:11

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2020, 01:37:17 PM
Is that a Chevy Chevette on fire?

I believe that is a vintage four-door Rubini.

ItsOver

Oh, good.  I'm glad to see Uber doing fire delivery, too, in these "unprecedented times."

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 13, 2020, 01:39:47 PM
I believe that is a vintage four-door Rubini.

Funny but what if it was the last one?    :-\

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 13, 2020, 01:48:47 PM

My buddy in culinary school had one...he called it his "Vette". ha

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 13, 2020, 01:48:47 PM

Hey we are here to fuck shit up.  If you don't want shit fucked up don't call Rose City Antifa.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 13, 2020, 01:54:45 PM
Hey we are here to fuck shit up.  If you don't want shit fucked up don't call Rose City Antifa.

I guess the destruction of the last road worthy Rubini Sedan was worth it.   Shit was made in Toledo anyways.   >:(