• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:19:10 AM
Someone said "Fuck MV".  Jackrabbit replied, "I started this way, Sugar."  Does that mean Jackrabbit is MV??

I think Jack was the first person to use the term "Fuck MV".

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:29:21 AM
I did your natal chart

Where did you get the information on time of birth?

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:29:21 AM
and I do NOT recall you being a Gemini

The possibility that you may have an unreliable memory, or be an unreliable narrator, has already crossed several minds at this point, 14. If that even is your real age.

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:23:26 AM
I was talking about finger food while keyboarding.

They have melatonin vapers now. You should try that sometime. I wanna know what that would do to you. Host a livestream! Huff on that pogo stick! Who eats while typing, and have you considered simply reprocessing your own bile while in a meditative state? I am tempted to recommend it, but I really don't know what it's going to do to one's gall bladder.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 02:11:36 AM

I find that hard to believe, but I do think he deserves more hugs. If I lived near his cell block, I'd send any lookers who groove on geeks his way. Mostly so they'd come back more impressed with me, but, still, that guy needs more action. Way, way more action.

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 02:09:27 AM
Bart Ell- Maybe? It would be funny if he knew that the people on Ellgab would not appreciate performance Art like BG and had to bring the "fight" here.

Groyper- Now THAT would be funny.

Your attempts at speculative analysis seem to be shadowed by some shadowy agenda. What can I say? Flattered!

WOTR

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 02:15:53 AM
Your attempts at speculative analysis seem to be shadowed by some shadowy agenda. What can I say? Flattered!

I'm sorry that I forgot you. But I also forgot me.

Jojo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 13, 2020, 01:55:54 AM
Well. Actually I would love to hear your explanation how I got through life with my married parents who were completely psychotic and abusive. And how exactly does a government paper on file?. .A contract binding you financially make a person a better parent? Honestly what a complete load of bile!
And as far as I am concerned I don't see how a child who sees a man treating his mother with love and respect could even ever be a bad thing.
I never heard of marriage defined on the whole as a "financially binding contract". What are you talking about?  All I said, and I'm sure you agree, is that children need parents.  Not temporary attachments.

And just because you and I were physically AND emotionally abused does not mean that lesser abuse would be okay, no, I don't feel that way.  All abuse is bad, even if some had it better than others.

You're thinking in black and white terms.  You're thinking that because I said lovers should marry for the sake of the children that I meant all marriages are better than casual affairs.  I didn't say that.  It's okay for me to promote the commitment of marriage - that doesn't mean I condone bad marriages.  I wasn't talking about bad marriages.  I was talking about legalizing a loving commitment for the sake of the children.  Spouses have legal rights, and so do their child heirs, that mere lovers and their children are not accorded.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 02:17:19 AM
I'm sorry that I forgot you. But I also forgot me.

I always remembered you. Zazz!!!

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 02:11:36 AM
You do have a kind streak.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 02:12:33 AM
Where did you get the information on time of birth?

The possibility that you may have an unreliable memory, or be an unreliable narrator, has already crossed several minds at this point, 14. If that even is your real age.

They have melatonin vapers now. You should try that sometime. I wanna know what that would do to you. Host a livestream! Huff on that pogo stick! Who eats while typing, and have you considered simply reprocessing your own bile while in a meditative state? I am tempted to recommend it, but I really don't know what it's going to do to one's gall bladder.
You're the one talking about Mtn. Dew & Doritos.  Anyhow, as for keyboarding while snacking, a lot of people do it.
Of course I'm not 14.
I don't think you gave a birth time, but it was years ago so not sure.  I may have just made do with the planets and not the rising sign as a result.

Alas, you answered a question with a question.

Okay, WOTR convinced me you are not MV.

LiftTheVeil

You can ignore everything I said about the new schedule and what's going on with MITD and LTV on the radio. I actually have no idea.

WOTR

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 13, 2020, 02:30:19 AM
You can ignore everything I said about the new schedule and what's going on with MITD and LTV on the radio. I actually have no idea.

"If not you, then who. If not now, then when?"

WOTR

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 02:26:44 AM
Okay, WOTR convinced me you are not MV.

Take what I have to say with a grain of salt. There are days when I wonder if I'm just another of Jack's multiple many multiple personalities.

Jackstar

I actually have no idea.

I did, in fact, seek to tell you, and you did, in fact, profess to have no interest.

This grants the author consent. However, awkwardly enough, I thought I was addressing the comment of another poster. That's odd. Odder still--the comment is still relevant and accurate to the second author. Well, mostly. Not really. Kinda vaguely? In any case: Matrix glitch.

This... intrigues the rabbit.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 02:44:19 AM
Jack's multiple many multiple personalities.

I don't have multiple personalities. I have multiple aspects of one personality. Which is Me. Hi! Stop misrepresenting my character, you won't get nearly the same latitude that the Fishmongers get.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 02:26:44 AM
I may have just made do with the planets and not the rising sign as a result.

Is this... some kind of euphemism? I'm not a Scorpio, so I don't instinctively know. But as a Virgo I find your subtext vaguely alarming, and as a Gemini I know that there's only one reason people ever bother to try to talk to me, and that's either to fuck me or to fuck me over. Gemini is kinda binary that way.

What sign "makes do" with things? Struggling ones, to be sure.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 02:17:23 AM
You're thinking in black and white terms.  You're thinking that because I said lovers should marry for the sake of the children that I meant all marriages are better than casual affairs.  I didn't say that.  It's okay for me to promote the commitment of marriage - that doesn't mean I condone bad marriages.  I wasn't talking about bad marriages.  I was talking about legalizing a loving commitment for the sake of the children.  Spouses have legal rights, and so do their child heirs, that mere lovers and their children are not accorded.

You can say and think anything you please. I don't know how you didn't get the memo that marriage is a legally binding contract with the GOVERNMENT. It's not for children. If you have a religious wedding yes, but no way does a marriage license change anything. And nor does a marriage license make a person a better parent. You are really buying into that government propaganda lady. 
I'm not opposed to marriage, but I have seen very happy loving couples raise children with no marriage. So, I will never advocate that it makes better parents.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 02:17:23 AM
You're thinking in black and white terms. 

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 13, 2020, 04:27:25 AM
You can say and think anything you please. I don't know how you didn't get the memo that marriage is a legally binding contract with the GOVERNMENT.

It's hard to overstate the depth of my enjoyment at this point in my life. Truly.

Continue.

im expecting one of the parties involved in this weekends drama to claim it was just a troll job, bruh. we wait.

- Jewbini was all team Young Stolp Friday-Saturday afternoon

- Jewbini posts in the MITD thread that Young Stolp is being sent back to AAA for more seasoning; Alex Stein called up to replace #YS2020

- Jewbini sends me an insidious email urging me to "back Stein on the board now" -  i staunchly refuse

- a triggered Jewbini becomes unhinged and makes a fool out of himself for the following 24+ hours resulting in subscription cancelations

- you are here

-

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 02:09:27 AM
I've had this feeling for awhile now. I have a few guesses who the owner is- but it boils down to Noory being the prime candidate.

Noory- rakes in a butt load of cash. Can afford to pay Keith a few dollars to take the network off his hands. Now owns a few Bell shows (what better way to say FU to a dead guy who didn't kiss your ass.) Does not need the network to make $. Would know who best to troll Bellgab thinking it is revenge instead of fun for us.

MV- Not active enough lately, and I don't think he cares enough anymore.

Heather- I don't think Keith would sell to her. She would need the network to make $ more than she would want to use it to troll.

Bart Ell- Maybe? It would be funny if he knew that the people on Ellgab would not appreciate performance Art like BG and had to bring the "fight" here.

Groyper- Now THAT would be funny.

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2020, 07:42:22 AM
SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO THE SITUATION SENT AN EMERGENCY EMAIL TO THE GROUP ASKING FOR DONATIONS TO MAKE A QUICK PURCHASE OF THE MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT BRAND FROM DMDN.

THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT BY THURSDAY MORNING HEATHER WADE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE RIGHTFUL HOST AND OWNER OF THE #LEGACY

EXPERT ADVISORS LEARNED THERE IS NO VALUE TO THE DMDN BRAND AS IT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY CONNECTED  WITH THE BRAND OF ART BELL BUT RATHER KEITH ROWLAND AND THEREFORE HAS BEEN SEPARATED FROM OTHER ASSETS.

RUMOR IS IF THE PURCHASE GOES THROUGH HEATHER MAY BE PARTNERING WITH THE NEW PARANORMAL CHANNEL ON SPOTIFY.

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2020, 03:52:47 PM
LASTEST WORD IS THE FUNDING HAS BEEN SECURED AND A PRICE NEGOTIATED. CONTRACTS ARE YET TO BE WRITTEN BUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A LAWYER HAS BEEN SCHEDULED.

TRUTH IS THE RUBINI THAT IS POSTING ON BELLGAB IS ANTI-PURCHASE AND NOT THE REAL PERSON WITH AN OWNERSHIP STAKE. I CANNOT SAY WHO THE REAL OWNER  IS BUT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WOULD ROCK THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW!

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 13, 2020, 12:29:20 AM
We were trolled, as I suspected and said so on LTV Saturday, that Nathan is not fired from DMDN. The not so surprising update is he will "now" just do LTV for 3-hrs at 6pm PST.

The manic jackass Stein will soon fail doing MITD, and I sure as hell won't waste a second on it. It's just a gaylord freak show for teens and twenty somethings and no hot pussy. I guess this is an attempt to beg Heather Wade to come back except Rubini is already vetoed by someone preventing that from happening. Even Jewbini is controlled by the PTB. ;)

So, what gives, we have to pay separate subscription money for each show? WTF?

I will be listening tonight no matter what.  I can enjoy critiquing as much as anything else.  It's the late night talk show hours into the wee small hours of the morning that people have enjoyed falling asleep to for decades.

Will I subscribe?  probably not until there is a host I enjoy listening to, AND I know who owns the network.  Why does that matter to me?  Well because part of my subscription money goes to the network, and I like to know who I'm giving my money to.

good god

Lilith

Whahappen?

im expecting one of the parties involved in this weekends drama to claim it was just a troll job, bruh. we wait.

- Jewbini was all team Young Stolp Friday-Saturday afternoon

- Jewbini posts in the MITD thread that Young Stolp is being sent back to AAA for more seasoning; Alex Stein called up to replace #YS2020

- Jewbini sends me an insidious email urging me to "back Stein on the board now" -  i staunchly refuse

- a triggered Jewbini becomes unhinged and makes a fool out of himself for the following 24+ hours resulting in subscription cancelations

- you are here

Who owns DMDN? Jewbini, you already lied about being the owner so miss me with your subversion.

[attachment=1,msg1404471]

DynamoHum

This is truly great entertainment.

Well done BG, well done.

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 13, 2020, 08:21:44 AM
This is truly great entertainment.

Well done BG, well done.

i warned Mr. Jewbini that he was in over his head. did he listen? no.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 08:26:51 AM

I can't really think of that many people who would want to own  DMDN...

Maybe I can really only think of ONE person.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 07:56:26 AM
good god

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss an opportunity to exploit a power vacuum.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 06:54:12 AM
- a triggered Jewbini becomes unhinged

I want to believe it was Sorcery. Voodoo? Perhaps Santeria? Well, in any event--classy. It was much better than Cats.

Quote from: Lilith on July 13, 2020, 07:46:55 AM
I will be listening tonight no matter what.

SATELLITE LOSES EARTH LOCK. END OF LI--WAIT, IS THAT A SQUIRREL? SQUIRREL!

Quote from: Lilith on July 13, 2020, 07:46:55 AM
I like to know who I'm giving my money to.

Adorable. I like to know who I lost my 146 million dollars to. At this point, what difference does it make? brig, until you've lost 146 million dollars, you don't know what money even is.

btw, did you try that new Voxer client? I hear its pretty alright. It's got some new features that really stand out.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 08:26:51 AM

This post is very close to getting the author the unbanning that it does not deserve, but that I am ready to stop clicking on the damn "Show Me The Post" button. It would seem my patience does have limits.

What does it mean that I've never heard of Rubini before? Was he a plant role, or was he actually on here posting? Or was he never here before, and knew nothing? I don't find it plausible that someone that invested would not have heard of Jackstar, Destroyer of Dreams. Were his dreams destroyed by osmosis? The mind reels under the weight of its plausible deniability. Is this one of those TurboMode owls that never deigned to mingle with the hoi polloi? There must be a simple answer--someone kick down, I will only care for a short period of time on this.

Proofreading cut into this short time significantly.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 08:31:30 AM
I am literally skipping town. [...] I Quit. [...] We cool now? [...] Please BellGab help this sinking ship! [...] Fuck MV!

This had better be code, because as drama alone, this does not hold attention. To what am I supposed to be impressed by? The Reddit spacing, or the flagrant failure to offer a simple 'hello'? Even my Ex's story hung together better than this. Did you dose him with PCP? Please tell me you dosed him with PCP. My vet jacked up his price major since I stopped bringing any animals.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 08:31:30 AM
Aren't we all wondering what the fuck Mike Marshalek is waiting for? He has threatened to take DMDN dark. Ouch.

Actual stabbing headache. Someone could be doing better. Or, that is some really bomb PCP. In any event, no one cares about Keith Rowland and his gang of imbecilic, mouthbreathing ratfuck gangstalkers. I'm not sure how this is supposed to be compelling? Maybe you didn't get the memo, Kid--I swore fealty to Heather. You should try it some time, because now with your newfound free time, you have the time.

YOU ARE DONE. END OF LINE.