• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on October 17, 2016, 07:28:44 PM
What percentage of Americans (white) do you figure display some degree of racism?  No problem agreeing that you probably dislike him for reasons that are not racial.  But how many people do you figure have their opinions at least somewhat (likely unconsciously) influenced by race?

I'm not playing a "race card", but I am also not going to pretend that there is absolutely no differences in how people perceive people from races other than their own in 2016...

The actual answer to this, if you include subconscious reaction, is that 100 percent of all humans are in fact racist by virtue of perceiving race at all.

onan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 18, 2016, 09:19:10 AM
The actual answer to this, if you include subconscious reaction, is that 100 percent of all humans are in fact racist by virtue of perceiving race at all.

Objective observation does not mean racism. How one discriminates those observations may, and often does engender racist thought.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 18, 2016, 09:19:10 AM

That`s a BIG negatory there, Ghostrider. The mere fact that you recognize one race from another does, in no way, indicate racism. Check your definition, please.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 06:33:12 AM
I wasn't going to dignify that with a reply, but suffice to say you're very wrong. AGAIN!

pud, ..Think of the indignity and degradation I feel every time I must respond to your senseless babbles

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: onan on October 18, 2016, 09:39:22 AM
Objective observation does not mean racism. How one discriminates those observations may, and often does engender racist thought.

The key word though was unconsciously. If we're going to further slip the meaning of the word racism from where it currently is, i.e. patently ridiculous shit like Islam is a race, to the subconscious then 100 percent of humanity is racist at that level. What I'm saying has more to do with the dilution of the meaning of a word, which was done for SJW political purposes, than anything objective. The left threw any objectivity they had out the window years ago, now it's just political gain through emotional reaction. The word racist is bad in most people's minds, so just willy nilly apply it to anything you can get away with in order to hammer your point home, regardless whether it's a valid use of the word. It gets tiring watching it all.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 10:03:28 AM
That`s a BIG negatory there, Ghostrider. The mere fact that you recognize one race from another does, in no way, indicate racism. Check your definition, please.

I was making a facetious point. Of course it doesn't mean you're racist if you recognize one race from another. Though it eventually will if the left keeps slipping the slope and watering down the word.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 18, 2016, 10:37:16 AM
pud, ..Think of the indignity and degradation I feel every time I must respond to your senseless babbles

I feel your pain. But I'm comforted by knowing I will never support Trump. I'll sleep okay just knowing that.

onan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 18, 2016, 10:41:13 AM
The key word though was unconsciously. If we're going to further slip the meaning of the word racism from where it currently is, i.e. patently ridiculous shit like Islam is a race, to the subconscious then 100 percent of humanity is racist at that level. What I'm saying has more to do with the dilution of the meaning of a word, which was done for SJW political purposes, than anything objective. The left threw any objectivity they had out the window years ago, now it's just political gain through emotional reaction. The word racist is bad in most people's minds, so just willy nilly apply it to anything you can get away with in order to hammer your point home, regardless whether it's a valid use of the word. It gets tiring watching it all.

I have never said discrimination isn't necessary, nor have I ever said anything along the lines of islam is anything other than a bullshit religion, like all the others. It just happens to have more extremists. Why that is, is another conversation entirely.

I will grant that nurture certainly engenders racism. But by your post the meaning of racism becomes something inescapable and that isn't true. 

Lots of things get tiring, as evidenced by the continual your side is good and my side is bad shouting matches occurring everywhere.

theONE

Quote from: Philosopher on October 18, 2016, 08:11:38 AM

ahem...

An independent review into the application of sharia law in England and Wales has been launched by Home Secretary Theresa May today.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/independent-review-into-sharia-law-launched

Quote from: theONE on October 15, 2016, 02:42:11 PM
No, no lies about sharia law were taken by me from Mr.Trump
All the truth about sharia law in UK is taken by me from news sources in your country.

/ let me take a sip of tea before I continue... :P /

Now here you go:
from the EXPRESS
"Theresa May forced to defend views on Sharia Law as she prepares to enter No 10"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street

INCOMING Prime Minister Theresa May has defended her position on Sharia Law on the eve of taking over as the leader of the Conservative party.
May sparked controversy when she spoke out in support of the Islamic courts operating in the country, telling the nation they could "benefit a great deal" from Sharia teachings.
The future Tory leader made the comments as she ordered a review into the system which are accused of ordering women to stay with abusive partners.

Mrs May, said she is worried the courts are "misused" and "exploited" to discriminate against Muslim women, but defended their place in society.
Sharia is Islam's legal system derived from both the Koran, Islam's central text, and fatwas - the rulings of Islamic scholars.
There are thought to be around 100 Sharia Law courts operating throughout the UK, dispensing Islamic justice outside the remit of our own legal
system.

..watch this gem:
"Muslim London Patrol: Naked Women H&M Posters Covered"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGQW60FbcpE

..or read this article: here is the link
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets"Muslim Gangs Enforcing Sharia on London Streets..."

...few quotes/:
'This is not-so-Great Britain, this is a Muslim area. We are vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks.' â€" Member, Muslim London Patrol
Muslim gangs have been filmed loitering on streets in London and demanding that passersby conform to Islamic Sharia law.

The self-proclaimed vigilantes, who call themselves Muslim London Patrol, are seen in several videos abusing people for drinking alcohol,
for showing too much flesh and for being homosexual.

In one three-and-a-half minute video posted on YouTube on January 17, a number of hooded men are seen repeatedly shouting
"this is a Muslim area" towards non-Muslim passers-by.
...more info in the article/

YOU see pud, all my info is from the horses mouth stabled in theUK  - {no lies were obtained from anybody including Mr.Trump}  :)
Admitted pud, ..you lads and lassies are fucked - and you allowed it  - The GREAT EMPORIUM is being taken down by bunch of muslims.
But perhaps this is not only your doing,...perhaps there is a Hand of GOD in it ??

Yorkshire pud

Theresa May has said much after being shoe horned into the PM's chair since Cameron quit. Her honeymoon period is drawing rapidly to a close and right now there are far more pressing matters in her in tray than that shit. You forget that 'review' doesn't mean it will get through to a green let alone a white paper or passed through Parliament. She has too many back bench MP's far more concerned about the aftermath and future implimentation post Brexit vote. She could at any time in the next months be subject to a vote of no confidence; whereupon any 'review' would be kicked into the long grass and forgotten. Its how things work here. She's well aware her fellow Tory MP's are far more dangerous than the opposition.

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Spings, CO 10/18/16.

https://youtu.be/XI4VmdMRCgU

Dr Who

Here is what I want to know from the American people.Will there be disclosure  made by either candidate that Guinness is not only being brewed in my home country but also in Saudi Arabia and will they take action to stop it.?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 18, 2016, 12:55:10 PM
LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Spings, CO 10/18/16.

Well I'm convinced anyway. What was the pussy grab tally?

Quote from: Dr Who on October 18, 2016, 12:56:07 PM
Here is what I want to know from the American people.Will there be disclosure  made by either candidate that Guinness is not only being brewed in my home country but also in Saudi Arabia and will they take action to stop it.?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr Who on October 18, 2016, 12:56:07 PM

Which part do you object to?

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Grand Junction, CO 10/18/16.

https://youtu.be/9dr89SZtopU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 18, 2016, 03:09:33 PM
LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Grand Junction, CO 10/18/16.

Loads of opportunity to get his fingers wet I would think.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Philosopher on October 18, 2016, 08:11:38 AM

ahem...

An independent review into the application of sharia law in England and Wales has been launched by Home Secretary Theresa May today.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/independent-review-into-sharia-law-launched
Ever hear 'Give 'em an inch and they'll take a foot'?  Some of our Islamic friends are very pushy, greedy, and lie like rugs.   

Sharia law is supposed to be allowed ONLY where it does not conflict with civil law.  Then, why is it needed?  It is needed by the practitioners to push the bar, obviously - which they are doing.  Why is this a surprise?  Why did some idiot cave and say this was permissible?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Segundus on October 18, 2016, 04:54:41 PM
Ever hear 'Give 'em an inch and they'll take a foot'?  Some of our Islamic friends are very pushy, greedy, and lie like rugs.   

Sharia law is supposed to be allowed ONLY where it does not conflict with civil law.  Then, why is it needed?  It is needed by the practitioners to push the bar, obviously - which they are doing.  Why is this a surprise?  Why did some idiot cave and say this was permissible?

See above... ::)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Segundus on October 18, 2016, 04:54:41 PM

Good questions. I'll have to find out more about this situation. It doesn't sound promising in the least.

For now, I'll ask YP, what are the chances of the average non-Islamic type getting in any way harassed or intimidated in Britain today, just walking down the street? I would need to factor this into my travel plans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 05:12:18 PM
Good questions. I'll have to find out more about this situation. It doesn't sound promising in the least.

For now, I'll ask YP, what are the chances of the average non-Islamic type getting in any way harassed or intimidated in Britain today, just walking down the street? I would need to factor this into my travel plans.

Roughly? Depends what time and where. Personally I avoid the town and city centres late on after the arseholes have had time to get pissed up and prone to having a fight with anyone.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 05:22:59 PM
Roughly? Depends what time and where. Personally I avoid the town and city centres late on after the arseholes have had time to get pissed up and prone to having a fight with anyone.

How far does a society have to fall?  Until they are driven out of their own cities and neighborhoods?

It has happened here in several metropolitan areas. Accommodation instead of assimilation sucks as a policy.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2016, 05:33:06 PM
How far does a society have to fall?  Until they are driven out of their own cities and neighborhoods?

It has happened here in several metropolitan areas. Accommodation instead of assimilation sucks as a policy.

Heck, I was driven out of my own city because of the horrible degradation over the years, and that was all just because of the locals.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2016, 05:33:06 PM

Drunkeness is found everywhere I'm afraid. I don't like it, that's why I'm choosy where I go out. Still, that's what happens when 24 hour pub opening gets introduced.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 05:22:59 PM

Okay, but it might also have been wise to do that in decades past, using pub closing time and presence of inebriated young'uns as the chief barometer of threat. I could handle that situation.

But if the crowd on the street is now shouting "Allah akbar" instead of "Leicester rules," I'm going to be very unhappy. I mean, if I wanted to go to Baghdad, I'd just go to Baghdad. England, Wales and Scotland are, you know, England, Wales and Scotland.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 05:50:53 PM
Okay, but it might also have been wise to do that in decades past, using pub closing time and presence of inebriated young'uns as the chief barometer of threat. I could handle that situation.

But if the crowd on the street is now shouting "Allah akbar" instead of "Leicester rules," I'm going to be very unhappy. I mean, if I wanted to go to Baghdad, I'd just go to Baghdad. England, Wales and Scotland are, you know, England, Wales and Scotland.

You'd be right to be unhappy too. The shop owners of a few towns get unhappy when far right types decend on some towns to have a march and demo, thus necessitating the deployment of several hundred police officers from near and far to do the crowd control and stop the ons who are pissed up causing trouble. The shoppers evaporate because they're concerned they'll be embroiled in a riot, the shops close and their owners lose a day's takings. But that's what happens when you live in a democracy. Everyone is entitled to exercise their right to public marching and demonstrations. No matter what arseholes they are.

I've been mugged once in my life. The gang was white, pissed up and I was probably saved by a young Asian looking lad who helped me out.

Am I afraid of Asian/ Muslims attacking me? Nope. Never been close.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 06:01:23 PM
You'd be right to be unhappy too. The shop owners of a few towns get unhappy when far right types decend on some towns to have a march and demo, thus necessitating the deployment of several hundred police officers from near and far to do the crowd control and stop the ons who are pissed up causing trouble. The shoppers evaporate because they're concerned they'll be embroiled in a riot, the shops close and their owners lose a day's takings. But that's what happens when you live in a democracy. Everyone is entitled to exercise their right to public marching and demonstrations. No matter what arseholes they are.

I've been mugged once in my life. The gang was white, pissed up and I was probably saved by a young Asian looking lad who helped me out.

Am I afraid of Asian/ Muslims attacking me? Nope. Never been close.

Lack of fear is a reassuring sign, especially since you are there full time. Just be sure, if things get to that point, that you reserve the right to "put a bit of stick about." Ah, love that expression.