• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

chefist

Quote from: ziznak on July 10, 2015, 02:23:23 PM
"its crowning honey LOOOOOK!!! my vag will never feel the same again!"

!!! well played

the movies fail at accurately portraying child birth. The long wait, the mess, the amazement on how many ways your spouse can use the C word...

jazmunda

Quote from: ASC on July 10, 2015, 02:41:53 PM
!!! well played

the movies fail at accurately portraying child birth. The long wait, the mess, the amazement on how many ways your spouse can use the C word...

That was just at my wedding reception.

bateman

Dear MV,

Congratulations on the thing you made that's gonna come out soon.

Kisses,
Bateman

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on July 10, 2015, 03:48:44 PM
Dear MV,

Kisses,
Bateman

Yeah, and congratulations to your wife for creating a human.

chefist

Dear MV,

Kisses,
Bateman
Hey I posted about your pre test show on Art's FB post today!

MV/Liberace!

Dear MV,

Kisses,
Bateman

Thank you. With a couple sweet nothings and the correct BAC, you can have one, too.

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 03:52:23 PM
Hey I posted about your pre test show on Art's FB post today!
Suck up.

lonevoice

Quote from: MV on July 10, 2015, 11:05:54 AM
In just a couple weeks.

I'm very fertile, sir.
Congratulations, MV!   If it's a girl, you can name her Gabrielle and call her Gabby for short.  If it's a boy, you can name him Elvira. 

Many positive thoughts will be going out on the 23rd.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: lonevoice on July 10, 2015, 07:38:37 PM
Congratulations, MV!   If it's a girl, you can name her Gabrielle and call her Gabby for short.  If it's a boy, you can name him Elvira. 

if its as boy name him Art if it is a girl name her Artlett.

b_dubb

Quote from: ASC on July 10, 2015, 02:41:53 PM
!!! well played

Last episode of the second season of Misfits got it right. Damn funny as well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lonevoice on July 10, 2015, 07:38:37 PM

Thanks. It's a girl. We're going to name her Lena. That name will cue some BellGab memories with some of you, heh heh.

Chine

Quote from: MV on July 11, 2015, 12:56:31 PM
Thanks. It's a girl. We're going to name her Lena. That name will cue some BellGab memories with some of you, heh heh.

How wonderful! Congratulations! What a lovely name. Much love to you and the family. So happy for you.,

chefist

Of course I had to go back...was it a Russian? guy/gal? that was only posting for a month or so back in Jan-Feb 2011? Conspiracies and such?

Jackstar

CONGRATULATIONS

We will be expecting full reports about the progress of your family's aftercare with Obamacare.

Pale Horse

May she grow up to be a healthy, well-informed conspiracy theorist, forever free from GMOs and ChemTrail dust.

;D Love, The Unbanned.  :D

aldousburbank

Quote from: Pale Horse on July 11, 2015, 01:16:43 PM
May she grow up to be a healthy, well-informed conspiracy theorist, forever free from GMOs and ChemTrail dust.

;D Love, The Unbanned.  :D
Yo Pale Horse! Ride On!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 03:51:36 PM
Yeah, and congratulations to your wife for creating a human.
Yes, congratulations Mrs. MV on your new Human Creations.  And, a nice "also mention" to you MV. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 11, 2015, 02:11:08 PM
And, a nice "also mention" to you MV. ;)

Tell that baby to become a Time Traveler:

maureen

blessings on you all with love and laughter!

jazmunda

Thanks. It's a girl.

Not being manly enough myself to produce any male heirs I am thrilled to be raising my girls. The only negative is that instead of worrying about 1 penis you have to worry about billions. With any luck god will allow them to choose the lesbian lifestyle. That's how it works right?

Jackstar

I am delighted to know that neither of you have been faced with the dreadful problem of deciding how much to snip away.

Obviously with girls one just takes the whole thing intact!

onan

Congrats to you, and a wonderful name. Now of course the full Alex Jones indoctrination. 

Jackstar

Is it a portal?

MV/Liberace!

The latest GabCast episode is now posted at UFOShip.com.  Sorry it took so long to get it posted, but the last week for me has been one in which this stuff hasn't been a priority.

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 12, 2015, 08:04:10 PM
The latest GabCast episode is now posted at UFOShip.com.  Sorry it took so long to get it posted, but the last week for me has been one in which this stuff hasn't been a priority.
we completely understand....slacker