• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

"Wunderbar Ms Pacquanman Morales"  -ddd

Gunner65

So this retarded bitch cropped the photo and made Dietrich's face bigger, but then minimized the amount of money being scammed for!  HAHAAAA!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Pelayo on November 22, 2020, 07:42:47 PMThose loving, tolerant progressives can't stand anything that doesn't agree with their politically correct view of the world.

HAHAHA

Pelayo

Hey celina, you should donate a pair of pink kiddie binoculars to ddd so he can look inside his neighbor's windows.

Gunner65

"It looks too intimidating"  Douglas Dietrich

("So Hunny, change the fucking photo on the GoFundMe...")  Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

"The greatest gift Peter has given to me"  Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Once again, I googled vamphrology and came back with zero results. No such word. And celina's visits on ddd's shit-show are getting shorter and shorter.

Gunner65

So, Vinney starts out by talking about "muscle stroking" his wife because she had a tummy ache...not about the book

Then went to "dinner" in Long Island?  WTF!?

Silphion

Quote from: Pelayo on November 22, 2020, 08:01:54 PM
Once again, I googled vamphrology and came back with zero results. No such word. And celina's visits on ddd's shit-show are getting shorter and shorter.

Slight misspelling or typo NBD

Vampirology definition: The study of vampires or the vampire mythos.

Gunner65

Pelayo

Quote from: Silphion on November 22, 2020, 08:06:53 PM

ddd purposely mispronounces words and misspells them because he thinks it makes him look intellectual and worldly.

Gunner65

Quote from: Silphion on November 22, 2020, 08:06:53 PM

Dietrich invents all sorts of shit.  My guess is his fascination with 18th Century English language and "Elizabethan" bullshit and twisting of words

Gunner65

Vinny is rambling on and on about bullshit and not talking about the fake fucking book with the fake fucking photo on the cover!

Pelayo

Vinny plays two hand touch, below the waist and between the hips football.

Gunner65

Vinny is a total mind-fucking bullshitter

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should've written a book about mummies instead. Nobody cares about stupid vampires.

Pelayo

Gunner65

"Plumbers, Transylvania, cave, David Anderson, time travel, HAM radio in the cave...blah blah

Pelayo

Hey ddd, David Wilcock said you're an ugly little midget and he is going to kick your ass the next time he sees you.

Silphion

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 22, 2020, 08:11:10 PM
Dietrich invents all sorts of shit.  My guess is his fascination with 18th Century English language and "Elizabethan" bullshit and twisting of words

Odd pronunciation at times
In-es-CAP-ably (ie. rhymes with CRAP)

Pelayo

Quote from: Silphion on November 22, 2020, 08:31:05 PM
In-es-CAP-ably !
That's just one example. Others like et cetERa and hyperbowl instead of hyperbole. He's just a poseur douchebag. Plus he stinks really bad because he doesn't bathe nor wash his clothes.

Gunner65

This is all about Vinny, he could care less about Dietrich.  He even posted the "Book" on Amazon.com with NO LINK to his own "SKY BOOKS"  Moon does NOT LIST the book on his own fucking website!

He registered it with Amazon and a UK company and it appears Dietrich is so STUPID he has NO FUCKING CLUE!

Gunner65

And now Vinny rants for almost an hour with NO MENTION of the "book" at all!

Pelayo

Ha! moonpie proudly pronounces that all the money from the sale of ddd's shit-book will go to him knowing full well the proceeds wouldn't be enough to buy a happy meal at MacDonald's.

Gunner65

Take a closer look at it.  10 bucks for the online version (Kindal), 15.95 for a paperback which turns into 25.00?

And only TWO hard copies available!  WTF is going on with this "book"?

https://www.amazon.com/Vamphyrology-Vampire-Research-Douglas-Dietrich-ebook/dp/B08NTH15MN

Pelayo

ddd tried selling DVDs and that flopped. I suspect he may sell a few books, but if he's thinking he won the lottery I wouldn't be so sure. I'd tell ddd not to quit his day job, but ddd thinks he's too high and mighty to subject himself to work. As a matter of fact, ddd thinks he is entitled to working people's paychecks because if you're stupid enough to work, you're too stupid to handle money.