• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 06, 2020, 04:21:10 PM
"On the Road" indeed! You go Chuck! :D

Apparently wife #1 had to suffer in Manhattan whereas the mistress got a nice spread in Montana?  Ouch. Sucks to be you wife #1.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2020, 04:17:43 PM
1) A squirrel is just a rat with a bushy tail     

2) Norry says we are all basement dwelling rat eating haterz   

Therefore we would eat a squirrel.   

Q.E.D.

Noory is a troglodyte.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 06, 2020, 04:25:52 PM
That's the deal breaker for me.  Not eating Rodents unless there is no other option.

Rabbit legs are very tasty in a mushroom gravy over egg noodles.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 04:35:08 PM

https://youtu.be/bHXEFpFvk8Q

You better watch out papi that was me calling your phone last night.  I don't like it when you talk to your other friends.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 04:30:49 PM
Rabbit legs are very tasty in a mushroom gravy over egg noodles.

Kingdom: Animalia
Class: Mammalia
Order: Lagomorpha

Works for me! 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 04:38:31 PM
You better watch out papi that was me calling your phone last night.  I don't like it when you talk to your other friends.

I was wondering who was calling the landline! Didn't know you had that number. You are crafty.

Dr. MD MD

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this week’s episode of Roadkilled, the show about cooking roadkill.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 04:38:31 PM

I won’t be ignored, myke.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 04:44:42 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this weeks episode of Roadkilled, the show about cooking roadkill.

It worked much better than the Senda pill but interestingly enough not as well as side boob. Still it's better than truck stop strutter talk and pretty boy gifs.
I'm feeling pretty good - except that I just realized I forgot about Groyper's stream.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 04:47:32 PM
I won’t be ignored, myke.

One of my legitimate fears is waking up to a knife pressed to my throat. I had an ex girlfriend try to stab me once. Haha.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 04:52:49 PM
One of my legitimate fears is waking up to a knife pressed to my throat. I had an ex girlfriend try to stab me once. Haha.

I’d normally try to dig at you by asking what you did to her but that’s actually happened to me too. So, at least we have that in common. I’m assuming substance abuse probably played into it somehow. Bitches be crazy sometimes...most times. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 04:44:42 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this week’s episode of Roadkilled, the show about cooking roadkill.
Assuming no total TEOWAKI I draw the line at roadkill. With caveat, unless I struck the deer myself. But you can shoot rabbits, squirrels, and presumably rats- so not necessarily roadkill. I wouldn't want to eat rats despite being a "haterz." Rabbit can be good and even some fancy restaurants on the Continent serve it- though those ones also often serve horse.

The French have some kind of now illegal practice where you let a finch gorge itself and then kill it by drowning it in Armagnac and then eating the WHOLE darn bird- covering your head with a large napkin. People are weird.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 04:56:43 PM
I’d normally try to dig at you by asking what you did to her but that’s actually happened to me too. So, at least we have that in common. I’m assuming substance abuse probably played into it somehow. Bitches be crazy sometimes...most times. ;)
Dinks touched!!! (Maybe)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 06, 2020, 04:57:58 PM
Dinks touched!!! (Maybe)

Nope. They came within an eighth of an inch of each other and then were withdrawn.  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 04:52:49 PM

Gosh papi I would never do that to you.  If you need someone to stand outside while you are sleeping and peer in the window once in a while, just to make sure you are safe, I am your man.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 05:00:16 PM
Nope. They came within an eighth of an inch of each other and then were withdrawn.  ;)

I hate you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 04:56:43 PM
I’d normally try to dig at you by asking what you did to her but that’s happened to me too. So, at least we have that in common. I’m assuming substance abuse probably played into it somehow. Bitches be crazy sometimes...most times. ;)

It does certainly make for a fun story but at the time it was insane. I also have never felt more alive than that night, when a knife was being lunged at me. She was super fine but bat shit crazy, I learned the hard way.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 05:07:23 PM
Gosh papi I would never do that to you.  If you need someone to stand outside while you are sleeping and peer in the window once in a while, just to make sure you are safe, I am your man.

If I had the money, I'd pay for you to stand guard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 05:12:12 PM
It does certainly make for a fun story but at the time it was insane. I also have never felt more alive than that night, when a knife was being lunged at me. She was super fine but bat shit crazy, I learned the hard way.

Yeah, I think many of us probably learned that one the hard way.

If only I had this chart when I was younger. ::)

whoozit

Was it worth it?  I guess that question is for both of you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 06, 2020, 05:19:30 PM

I thought so at the time but in retrospect no.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 05:16:06 PM
Yeah, I think many of us probably learned that one the hard way.

If only I had this chart when I was younger. ::)

https://youtu.be/ROKijBcTKvw

Reminds me of this.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on December 06, 2020, 05:19:30 PM

Absolutely, hottest women I've been with.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2020, 05:21:58 PM
That’s because it is.

Yes, I kept thinking.... I've seen this somewhere.

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 11:47:54 AM
If bellgab tanks again I will gladly set up flabgab so I can continue to rail against fatties, and you are all welcome to join me there.

We can shame the fats into Ketosis for the common good. 8)

DanTSX