• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

sydtron

Quote from: SJ-BC on July 21, 2015, 12:26:18 AM
"ask any vegetable and the chances are good the vegetable will respond to you!" Frank Zappa the freakout alblum, some of you might remember them

Holy shit'
I thought I was the only one who loves that song!!!   Duke of Prunes is good as well

Graham Hancock makes so much more sense now knowing he was blazed every minute of his life for a decade or two.

Dr Who

Audio from acc is wonderful all sounding good.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2015, 12:24:34 AM
"I'd rather not spend the entire day puzzling over a single paragraph."

LOL!  ;D That made me laugh very hard.

Same here, it can seem fun to slow down, but one can slow down waaaaaay toooooooo much if not careful!

HumanBeing

Quote from: sydtron on July 21, 2015, 12:23:05 AM
Best sex I've ever had when I was fucking high. Lol

Indeed, it is a miraculous plant.
Recently read it helps heal bones faster and once healed the bone is stronger.... no puns intended  ;D

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/marijuana-can-heal-broken-bones-says-new-study-10398529.html

Indigo Yeti

Quote from: Ward on July 21, 2015, 12:22:19 AM
thanks for the information Indigo Yeti, i did psilocybin once and it was incredibly life changing and introspective. Thought DMT might be similar but more powerful, but your experience makes me reconsider.

I'd say it is worth a try. Do enough and you will encounter entities on some other realm/frequency. That experience itself, is something to behold and was life changing for me in the sense that it made me realize there is so much more "out there" than this existence we are experiencing  ;D Also it's over pretty quickly, within 10-15 minutes.

karios8

Heh heh, KTOX 1340 is running MITD but the tunein player still says c2c.

pate

Canadian anyone else HEAR the smile this art brings?

albrecht

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 12:27:10 AM
I did mushrooms once with a guy who went crazy and threatened to beat everyone with a baseball bat. Some people just can't handle trips due to a weak, negative mind.
Rare, but I'll bet y'all were drinking or other stuff also? But maybe not. Things have different effects. You have, in my view at least, need to be of sound mind and comfortable in yourself and in your surroundings, especially in "first times" but even in others when strength is never quite known.

SJ-BC

i sometimes think greed is are worst problem, .0001% of the worlds psychopaths leading us towards suicide by insanity

coaster

I love Graham Hancock's brain. Looking forward to his new book.

lasertron

I think these paranormal news segments are a gift specifically to those of you who are enjoying your jazz cigarettes

sydtron

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 21, 2015, 12:29:18 AM
Indeed, it was a miraculous plant.
Recently read it helps heal bones faster and once healed the bone is stronger.... no puns intended  ;D

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/marijuana-can-heal-broken-bones-says-new-study-10398529.html

That is interesting.  What a superb magical medicine.

Catsmile

Dark Matter Digital Network (DMDN)

AAC Stream:
http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:80/darkmatter.aac

MP3 Stream:

http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:80/darkmatter.mp3

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

ZomZom

Into the last half hour and no drops since the 10-minute mark.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2015, 12:26:35 AM
So is legalization.
Yeah, can you imagine how many lawyers, law enforcement would have to look for a new job if they legalized drugs? That goes for the drug cartel guys as well.

area51drone

How can this guy read the news copy for the black eyed children without breaking into laughter?

henge0stone

Another CUSCO classic. Man this has been one hell of a show. Art sounds like he never left. The bumper music is a total win haven't heard CUSCO songs since the 1998 shows. BEK news too...scary

Quote from: Agent : Orange on July 21, 2015, 12:27:50 AM
Is Art getting questions from bellGab? or are we all on the same frequency here?
You're thinking of what Leo Laporte does. Art is his own mind.