• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 11, 2019, 01:21:13 PM
It's a federal felony to elicit a foreign government for help in a political campaign. If you want to find crimes in the Trump admin's corrupt activities, it's not hard. Of course, the cons deny that happened, despite the confessions and pile of evidence. Because deep dish state, or something.

You must have Trump confused with Alexandra Chalupa the Dem operative who the DNC sent to the Ukraine embassy to see if they could dig up dirt on Trump and associates.  Or maybe with Hillary Clinton who hired Fusion GPS thru a cutout to develop and promote a totally bullshit dosier based on bar talk overheard by a Russian hotel employee as reported through a paid Russian contact who later told FBI agents that he thought the stories were pure folklore which they have proven to be.   I could give you a run down of the Dems track record for soliciting foreign assistance to influence U.S. elections starting with Ted Kennedy but you being in an advanced state of TDS wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the ass. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 11, 2019, 02:58:36 PM
Lindsey Graham tried to re-litigate 2016, and spent most of his overly long introduction to read out the Page & Strozk tweets. He carefully doesn't mention that Page & Strozk didn't have decision-making processes, and heels down on the crappy FISA requests for Carter Page where a lawyer changed an email - this guy should be charged, BTW. Graham's going to try to underline the FBI malfeasance and shade the facts that there was no political bias in the launch of the investigation. Expect yelling in a bit.

Strozk was the first line supervisor in charge of Crossfire-Hurricane and as such was in the best possible position to influence the proceedings.  He knew in January 2017 that the Trump Dossier was horse shit after no less than five agents went to Europe to question the primary source who said as much.  Did he share that information? Who knows but two more FISA requests were submitted and approved subsequent to the primary source discrediting the dossier.   Strozk doesn't strike me as someone who would take it upon himself to shortstop that information or take a bullet for higher ups in the Bureau.  I'm betting that it goes to the top. 

analog kid

^ I'm not reading those walls of text.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 11, 2019, 03:48:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqpOHbqjStg

Hey, you remind me of an asshole who used to post here named Caca Ali or something like that.  Are you the same asshole or a different asshole.  Just trying to keep you assholes straight.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 11, 2019, 04:05:58 PM
^ I'm not reading those walls of text.

Yeah, it's an attention span thing isn't it and that's why you went to special school with the other special kids, right.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2019, 04:22:37 PM
Yeah, it's an attention span thing isn't it and that's why you went to special school with the other special kids isn't it.
LOL. Anal Kid considered your concise post a wall of text?  Pitiful.  ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2019, 04:13:04 PM
Hey, you remind me of an asshole who used to post here named Caca Ali or something like that.  Are you the same asshole or a different asshole.  Just trying to keep you assholes straight.

Why so anti-Semetic you dont want jews to have a Happy Hanukkah? Jews just had a kosher deli shot up by African-American, Jewish, White supremacists show a little respect!

My grandpa was gassed four times in the Holocaust but luckily on the fourth time he collapsed from the masturbation machine exhaustion so they rushed him to the hospital where he met my grandma.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 11, 2019, 05:29:00 PM
Why so anti-Semetic you dont want jews to have a Happy Hanukkah? Jews just had a kosher deli shot up by African-American, Jewish, White supremacists show a little respect!

My grandpa was gassed four times in the Holocaust but luckily on the fourth time he collapsed from the masturbation machine exhaustion so they rushed him to the hospital where he met my grandma.

Yup, you're the same asshole alright. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2019, 05:56:48 PM
Yup, you're the same asshole alright.

Maybe I shouldn’t laugh but I’ve always found the posts to be kinda funny. Certainly funnier than SNL.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 11, 2019, 06:10:12 PM
Maybe I shouldn’t laugh but I’ve always found the posts to be kinda funny. Certainly funnier than SNL.

Diabetic victims are funnier than SNL.

Kidnostad3

Some of us new this all along.  (Where are the liberals when I want to gloat?)

Corroboration Zero’: An Inspector General’s Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/horowitz-report-steele-dossier-collusion-news-media-924944/

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2019, 12:17:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU6rqQz4qbo

I love the new Lindsey since McCain died.  Reminds me of the old Lindsey back in his House days. ;D

Asuka Langley

I was so close to holding my nose and voting for Drumpf a second time but now suddenly TYT is /my channel/, sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4veUVld4UU

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 12, 2019, 12:19:56 AM
I love the new Lindsey since McCain died.  Reminds me of the old Lindsey back in his House days. ;D

I still don’t totally trust him because of his tight association with that traitor but I can’t argue with what he’s saying now.

pate

Quote from: analog kid on December 11, 2019, 03:10:59 PM
"B-b-but Biden" cancels it all out. Despite Trump admitted to it. And his lawyer. And from the whistleblower and multiple corroborating testimonies.

I threw the first punch after he hit me...

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2019, 07:40:27 AM
"...Mexican officials criticized the idea as opening the door to more direct U.S. intervention in their affairs."

Fuck those sombrero asshats.  They've been dumping their problems at our doorsteps for decades.  If they can't take care of their own house and it spills into ours, time to clean up their damn mess.
That would be a real shit sandwich.  I feel as you do, they should have cleaned up their shithole a long time ago.  The wall is the best first step towards curtailing the invasion of problems that stems fm our Southern neighbors.

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2019, 12:29:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koDlmQVe2_4
Styxx is coming close to agreeing with me. Pelosi and McConnell are finagling the impeachment to preserve the status quo. The articles of impeachment allege things that are not crimes - the senate dismisses without a trial. These two silent generation clowns think that will appease enough people for them to return to their graft. I think they’re wrong.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2019, 12:50:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYHXOw6iEak
"Yes, Senator Cruz, they're guilty of falsifying evidence, obstruction of justice, perjury, conflicts of interest, espionage, and seditious conspiracy, but I didn't find any bias against President Trump."

Whew!  Thank God, for that finding, Mr. Horowitz.  I was sweating it there for a moment.  ::)

starramus

[attachment=1,msg1368904]

Ignore the political theater. How can Cruz legitimately analyze the foregoing when his wife is not as attractive as trump's whore? Know thine enemy both parties.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-great-american-shakedown/

Gd5150

Remember that time the communist Democrat party paper of record told the world Trump was wire tapped? Me too.

Juan

Nadler looks a bit distraught today.

Later - Actually he looks more like he’s wondering what he did to have to listen to all of this. The fix is in and they all want to get back to normal corruption.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2019, 04:31:42 PM
LOL. Anal Kid considered your concise post a wall of text?  Pitiful.  ;D

Aren't you cute.