• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This thread knows the truth.  And nothing will change it!

Pelayo

I wonder if ddd can see this mural from his stinky hoarder house. If he can, he probably rubs one out every time he sees it.                                 https://www.teaparty247.org/so-creepy-greta-thunberg-being-taught-as-religion-in-swedish-schools/

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 06, 2019, 05:31:27 PM
Anyway, from what Dietrich has divulged he may be facing a colonoscopy on Monday, December 9th. And will be taking his prescribed "potion" during his Sunday "shit show"  ;D

Any miscalculation may result in Dietrich's "shitting his bed". I would love to hear that live!
If the colonoscopy equipment is not sterilized properly Dietrich risks bacterial infection that can lead to systemic shock and death. This happens often to patients undergoing this procedure. It is dangerous especially with those that have a weak immune system.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 06, 2019, 11:51:09 PM
If the colonoscopy equipment is not sterilized properly Dietrich risks bacterial infection that can lead to systemic shock and death. This happens often to patients undergoing this procedure. It is dangerous especially with those that have a weak immune system.
Yeah, and if you stick a camera up ddd's butt, it just might make the gerbil up there angry and bite into some of his polyps.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 06, 2019, 05:11:54 PM
I have been busy Taffer. Harvest what with two feet of snow on the ground? There you go with your bullshit insinuations that I must be Douglas Dietrich. People like you are best ignored.
Good to see you survived that arctic blast that hit the east. Hope you managed to get your crops to market before the snows came...LOL.

Quote from: Pelayo on December 07, 2019, 12:13:32 AM
How was ddd's last show Sneaksie?
It was not too bad since Moon was on the show.

Gunner65

Dietrich posts his yearly bullshit claim that "Pearl Harbor was a preliminary strike"

"PEARL HARBOUR PRĒËMPTIVE STRATEGIC SURGICAL STRIKE -  GUESTING BOTH HIS BIOGRAPHER, THE INVESTIGATIVE EDITORIAL AUTHOR And PROJECT : MONTAUK MǼSTRO PETER MOON And THE YOUNG MA DAME FAIRYOLOGIST, SPIRIT-ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR & SPIRITUAL PSȲ́CHIC LIFE-ENERGY COACH KRYSTAL RIVER"

Photo: Ryuichi Sakamoto: Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence (1983) film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DULR6E-FXdQ&t=11s

Pelayo

Silly japs and their balloon bombs.                               
https://youtu.be/pnXu2xGwJRo

Pelayo

No, this is ddd making noises in the background:               
https://youtu.be/eI4D5fui_ME

Pelayo

The moonster's ears pricked up when he heard the name Wilson.           
https://youtu.be/GGp03lY3_pc

I think I heard Dietrich say that his father was on a warship that was engaged in battle with the Japanese and died there! I will try to find the exact time on the show when he said that.
Okay I got it. Starts at: 2:25:46

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 09, 2019, 01:56:21 PM
I think I heard Dietrich say that his father was on a warship that was engaged in battle with the Japanese and died there! I will try to find the exact time on the show when he said that.
Okay I got it. Starts at: 2:25:46
Dietrich did not say his father died in the first battle of Savo Island. What he said was that experienced sailors like his father died.

Dietrich claimed that most of the sailors manning the ships involved were "young swabbies and deckhands, not qualified to serve on a carrier or a submarine." That they were only qualified to swab decks and were "expendable draftees." He also claimed that the defeat was due largely to the racism of Admiral Turner and others who considered the Japanese to be merely inept "subhuman primates pretending to be human."

Dietrich also claimed that US Marines resorted to cannibalism and "used ammunition to kill each other and use them for food." Dietrich said 50 percent of them (5,000) were eaten.

This entire revisiting of the battle (after his previous show) by Dietrich was to embellish the Japanese victory and discredit a former guest, Kieth Johannson, who challenged him on the details and eventual outcome. He asked Moon "Why would this person ambush me on my own transmission?", well, I can answer that.  He may be correct regarding the first battle of Savo, but Mikawa committed a tactical error in not pursuing the transports.  Had he done so, the invasion of Guadalcanal might well have been a failure. And the series of Naval engagements, costly to both sides, ultimately resulted in a Japanese withdrawal and the end of Japanese offensive operations for the rest of the war.  Dietrich was just using Peter Moon to help him discredit his former guest. 

Sounds like you may be right Gunner. Dietrich should learn to speak proper English so as to not confuse people with his lies...LOL.
Also, Dietrich is wrong about the American Navy treating their sailors as expendable, it was the Japanese with their suicidal tactics that was more reckless. Imperial Jap loving Dietrich sounds like he is gleeful when he talks about how many more Americans had died compared to the Japanese. Dietrich is a traitorous dog that does not deserve to live in the U.S. or be given citizenship. He needs to be expelled to communist China ASAP.

Gunner65

That's right. In fact, the more I study the Guadalcanal campaign, the more I see instances of this.  There are several, beginning when the Japanese fled the initial invasion on August 7, 1942 leaving behind hundreds of tons of supplies including food, ammunition and intact equipment. Another factor he fails to mention is that the Japanese troops were the ones who were starving, while the Marines continued to receive barely enough supplies to resist continued attacks, one in five had contracted severe dysentery.

"On Guadalcanal, which became known as “Starvation Island,” “As each new Japanese unit arrived for a fresh attack it met the starving remnants of the previous force.” A Japanese commander “estimated that 15,000 Japanese soldiers had starved to death on Guadalcanal while only 5,000 had been lost in combat.”

from r/TheGrittyPast

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheGrittyPast/comments/d6vfbv/19421944_how_starvation_decimated_the_imperial/

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/05/26/national/history/ex-soldier-recalls-guadalcanal-island-death/

https://www.nettally.com/jrube/text/edson.htm

Photos of captured, sick and starving Japanese: Note the condition of the Marines in coomparison-

"Approximately 37,000 Japanese ground troops died on Guadalcanal; 9,000 of these casualties were noncombat deaths caused by malaria, dengue fever, and starvation. The victory was in logistics: The Japanese could not compete with American logistics. For example, both sides lost 26 warships with nearly equal tonnage. The Japanese would never be able to replace their losses, while the productive arsenals of America were providing ateriel for the allies while at the same time supplying their own armed forces."
http://ahoy.tk-jk.net/macslog/AJapaneseGuadalcanalDiary.html

"In New Guinea, Japanese soldiers “were more interested in capturing food than in defeating the Australians.” Malnutrition “was identified as the main reason for defeat. Lack of food, the report concluded, had led to a loss of morale, even despair, and the breakdown of military discipline.” Japanese troops “became more preoccupied with finding their next meal than fighting to hold on to territory, and the Allies found that they fought hardest to maintain their occupancy of areas where they controlled native gardens.” By the summer of 1944, “the Japanese were reduced to eating sacsac, a tasteless, brown starch made from sago palms. . . . In the Sepak river area the man in combat were given dried grasses to eat.” A Japanese general issued an order in December 1944 stating that “While troops were permitted to eat the flesh of the Allied dead, they must not eat their own.” U.S. Army documents indicate “that the Japanese on New Guinea ate each other, members of the local population, Asian prisoners of war who had been brought to the islands as forced labourers and Allied soldiers.”
In the Philippines, where the Japanese retreat was extremely disorganized, a Japanese general estimated that “400,000 of the 498,000 Japanese deaths were caused by starvation. Altogether it would appear that 60 per cent, or more than 1 million, of the total 1.74 million Japanese military deaths between 1941 and 1945 were caused by starvation and diseases associated with malnutrition.”

As for Dietrich's father being an "experienced sailor" in 1942-43, that is also questionable.  George J. Dietrich joined the Navy in June, 1941.  Although there is no available record of his assignments during WW2, I found evidence he was a Seaman Ist Class (E-3) in 1944 serving as a cook. His time in service when the invasion of Guadalcanal occured would have been just over a year. Hardly what could be considered an "experienced" sailor comparable to those of higher rank who had been serving prior to WW2.

Gunner65

"DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH IS RETURNED HOME FROM ER (EMERGENCY ROOM) HOSPITALIZATION And BE RECOVERING FROM HIS NIGH-FATAL TRAUMA AS EXPERIENCED LIVE ON-BANDWIDTH And ON-RECORD AMID HIS HOSTING PEARL HARBOUR PRĒËMPTIVE STRATEGIC SURGICAL STRIKE"

During his last shit-show", Dietrich claimed to be preparing for a colonoscopy the following day by ingesting a gallon of liquid laxative.  After drinking approximately 16 ounces, Dietrich claimed to be so physically ill he might call an ambulance.  He described it as "being poisoned" and wanting to vomit without results. During the 4 hours he was talking shit, he did not report the laxative having any effect after one hour which is normally when the onset of non-stop diarrhea would occur.

I think he is a lying piece of shit, since he now describes his experience as being a "nearly fatal trauma." It is obvious he is either lying about the entire thing or did not properly prepare for the procedure.

Gunner65

What happened to the blonde-haired super Nazi/Jap?
https://www.facebook.com/776799482714974/photos/a.777148202680102/931786030549651/?type=3&theater

Does this look like a 53-year-old Dietrich?  Dietrich is a mentally ill, pathetic piece of shit!

"Axis Daddy-D", son of Adolf Hitler, "the only one who can save the world"  What a load of bullshit!

Dietrich will likely claim he was poisoned or make up some bizarre story involving an assassination attempt.

Since DD has shit for brains it is obvious why that liquid he was ingesting had such an effect on him. Similar to getting a LOBOTOMY in his case probably...LOL.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 10, 2019, 03:27:09 PM
Since DD has shit for brains it is obvious why that liquid he was ingesting had such an effect on him. Similar to getting a LOBOTOMY in his case probably...LOL.
And Vince Barbarirck (Aka Peter Moon) is his "biographer"?  And the shit-load  of insanity

Dietrich uses them to "affirm? his bullshit and claim that all of his detractors are "connected" to Michaela Aquino.  WOW~

Gunner65

Dietrich even digs up some guy he claims he interviewed. This Keith Johannson. Why would he slander a man who is not connected to anything?

Maybe because his books are worth money? 

Gunner65

Dietrich claims he interviewed Johannson. Did he?

Gunner65

Dietrich's hard drive can be heard whirring loudly! He must have it in bed with him!  I can hear both the fan and the hard drive!

Gunner65

Jeezus...Dietrich is idolizing the late Paul Volcker and reading from uncited sources. Told Moon to go take a nap.  "Volcker was the Adolf Hitler of America" - Douglas Dietrich