• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Weird Garden overtaking, dog killing plant?

Started by Stevenqbosell, November 22, 2010, 11:07:26 AM

Stevenqbosell

Listening to the 2007-08-11 SIT show, a fella faxed Art and said that he found some seeds that overtook his whole garden, produced a foul odor, and one of it's fruits killed his dog.

Art was trying to get the guy to fax in his phone number, but the show ended without any conclusion to whether the faxer replied to the request or not.

Does anybody remember this show, or if the guy called back to report the followup? The original show was from May 30, 1996. I don't believe I knew of the shows existence before 1997, so I was totally outta the loop on a lot of great radio...

Jog anybodys memory?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on November 22, 2010, 11:07:26 AM
Listening to the 2007-08-11 SIT show, a fella faxed Art and said that he found some seeds that overtook his whole garden, produced a foul odor, and one of it's fruits killed his dog.

Art was trying to get the guy to fax in his phone number, but the show ended without any conclusion to whether the faxer replied to the request or not.

Does anybody remember this show, or if the guy called back to report the followup? The original show was from May 30, 1996. I don't believe I knew of the shows existence before 1997, so I was totally outta the loop on a lot of great radio...

Jog anybodys memory?

Yes.  I remember listening to it.  Not sure if there was a follow up.