• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HOW WE DON’T TRY. WE D.I.D. IT.

Started by Jackstar, August 31, 2022, 12:45:57 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2022, 10:17:47 AMNow I'll go suck Secretariat's cock now.

Let's see: Lit City Anthony gets the first (sea','chair) EVER GIVEN BY BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO BE KIND ENOUGH AND GENTLE ENOUGH WITH HIS FIRST WARNING TO COME IN JUST UNDER THE WIRE AS TO NOT ACTUALLY DIRECTLY THREATEN MY LIFE SAFETY LIBERTY. you may applaud.

(Hi this is Jackstar Michaelsöhn-iKUCeZeRINi, & I have thought this over a little bit ahead of time so there is a bit of a framework in place already!. Every body calm down I'm going to go get some beers.

AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE DECIDED TO DO THIS ON AZZGAB WHERE IT ALL BEGAN, AS HE IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE, AS HE IS BANDRA HOLDING AWFULS OF BLACK LICORICE WHILE HIDING BEHIND A BLACK CURTAIN WITH PENTAGRAMS 'N' PENTACLES DRAWN ON ALL THE CURTAINS AND FACE TATTOOS AND HIS FOREARMS AND HIS BICEP ASS KIDS COVERED INK I'M SURE HE'S GOT PENTACLES AND PENTAGRAMS DRAWN ALL OVER HIS COCK TOO BUT DON'T MAKE HIM TAKE HIS COPIES OFF HE NEEDS THAT FOR THE.. I'LL TELL YOU LATER, BUT HE ALWAYS HAS A PIECE OF THE FLOOR ALONG WITH THE BROOM TO SWEEP IT UP THE CIGARETTE BUTTS WITH.

AND NOW HE HAS THE FLOOR I GOT TO DRIVE I'M NOT PICKING UP ANITA I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING YET ALL RIGHT AND THIS FUN SOME OF YOU SOME OF YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST FUN PART OF THE ENTIRE GODDAM BUSINESS.... AND SO OF COURSE I WENT TO BLANK GAP FIRST AND PHONE NUMBER DIDN'T WORK SO FUCK HIM, SO I JUST MARRIED IN AGAINST HIS WILL.

What do they call it kinds of courts that handle of marriages and annulments and shit? I don't either, but it's going to be expensive and G-d damn well worth it I'll tell you that.

Now if you be so kind as to talk about all the machinations that have been jammed up to to invalidate everything I've just done please let me know we'll get to that ahead of time I think we can get this deal inked by dawn, and that's in like 7 hours so stop being so juicy.

WE RUN TIGHT SHIPS IN THE HUNGARIAN NAVY NOT LIKE THESE BAD STITCH SQUIDS IN THE U.S.; OH JESUS CHRIST THAT REMINDS ME PLEASE LORD GOD BAN ALL GERMAN JEWELRY SALESMAN FROM ANTWERP. (THEY GET A SEPARATE DEAL LATER, IF THEY CAN STOP PLAYING WITH THEMSELVES LONG ENOUGH AND THAT IS TO SAY YOU KNOW THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT THEY WANT TO PROBABLY A SEAT AT THE MUCH BIGGER KIDS TABLE, WHICH AS SOON AS THE VEGA BROTHERS AND JULES BRING IN THE BLACK SUITCASE WE'RE GOING TO GET TO WORK ON THAT.

DEXTER CARES. JACKSTAR CARES ABOUT BUSINESS. BOY I WOULD LOVE AN AGENT BUT I'M AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SO FUCK ALL Y'ALL... OPINIONS VARY. BUT SHORTCUTS DON'T.

WE'RE GOING TO TALK. (I have not arranged all of this just to get out of the cook shack but I figured this would be a good way to eject/launch out of it. N'est-ce pas?) AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY TO HANG IT ON ME I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO COOK. KISS MY GRITS, MEL.

NEENER NEENER NEENER NEAR NYAHH NYAHH NYAHH
0550:055:0JqkPQeol

<———

First three wins Heather, Rita, and that cute cashier girl. I want them on the tip of my spear of my staff.

I obviously need help; I can barely boil water to bail T. And I am a paralyzed crippled half blind retarded fuckel nugget-fryer, so I obviously don't need you fuckers pushing me around with your highfalutin words and your big point phrases in your knocking over pencils and you're picking up papers and all that other bullshit that I see you trying to do fucking just knock it off pretend it's my birthday remember the one you fucking missed???

Now if you excuse me please I'm going to drive home very carefully frenetically masturbating the whole way, ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME.

{peace|SHALOM\^/TTta©t|#ALL_TAXATION_IS_THEFT SO EVERYTHING GETS 15% OFF THE TOP AND SET ASIDE, BECAUSE ALL YOU NEED IS 10% TIITHE, SO HALF OF THAT ON TOP FOR THE VIG AND THE BREAKAGE AND THE OWNERAGE AND THEN LADY GAGA GETS CUT POINTS FROM THE CREAM COZ LIKE, SHE'S THE OFFICIAL MASCOT UNLESS WE CAN BUY THAT CHICK FROM STARBUCKS. NOW I KNOW IT'S A BIT OF A MOUTHFUL, BUT THAT'S MY GODDAMN SIGNATURE THIS TIME DEAL WITH IT.}

Hi I'm Jack. Anybody hijacks my brand is going to lose a penis and if they don't have one already I'll give him/hir/her/5\er,T',*ne and take it right back, right after the most humiliating thing can possibly happen happens and then right before I don't even know what I'll do I'll find out what my password level is at that point let's let's just not find out I don't want to try for with myself either so...

Blue waffle Scott loves cheap horseshoes. And oh boy if I hadn't been given this fucking no contact bullshit as a fucking prelude to fucking doing a blackmail extortion game on trying to keep me out of the goddamn industry I wouldn't have to go to these stupid fucking machinations now would I that's fucking dirty pool dirty business and the fuckers who have been getting in my way of my comeuppance in terms of being a business person are all completely busted beyond belief. This is bad business practice this is harassment this is felony discriminatory practice perpetrated On Me by parties or parties unknown so don't fucking do it.

Also the bullshit false conservatorship thing... Just let it ride for a bit, I am sure my women's mean well however no other penises can be involved. Just me b Babies; just Me.

No contact grapefruit no contact Shaw no contact Kennedy no contact Gwen no contact oh just shut the fuck up, and the record will state that this morning I begged the court. I shoulda asked for a Pepsi too cuz it wouldn't give me that either. Grumble grumble grumbles checks are end of line, JACKSTAR, D. O. M. B., D. O. D. D., end of line