• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

The Left

Started by Dr. MD MD, July 31, 2022, 02:59:56 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 02:55:19 PMIt's clearly a political witch hunt, horrible and nasty witch hunters after innocent people. Horrible horrible.

A simple non-rhetorical question for your simple mind, Pud:

Do you deny the FACT that Psaki attempted to dodge a subpoena?

A simple Yes or No answer will suffice, you mindless dolt.

-p

Witch hunt, horrible and nasty.  :-\

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 03:00:41 PM
Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 02:47:54 PM...

A simple Yes or No answer will suffice, you mindless dolt...
Witch hunt, horrible and nasty.  :-\

-p

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 03:04:54 PMWitch hunt, horrible and nasty.  :-\

-p

The witch hunt continues... :o

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 03:14:54 PM
Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 03:04:54 PMA simple non-rhetorical question for your simple mind, Pud:

The witch hunt continues... :o

-p

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 03:17:03 PMThe witch hunt continues... :o

-p

You're killing all these pixels for a witch hunt? A horrible horrible witch hunt... :'(

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 03:21:06 PM
Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 02:47:54 PM...

You're killing all these pixels for a witch hunt? A horrible horrible witch hunt...

Do you deny the FACT that you are attempting to dodge a simple Yes or No Question?

-p

Silphion

Introducing the 'Elimination of Harmful Language Initiative'

QuoteStanford published the "Elimination of Harmful Language Initiative" to keep students, professors, and anyone else connected with the university from committing the sacrilege of stepping on the toes of the oppressed and hurting their feelings.

Until recently, the list was publicly available, but the university's website has made it password-protected after significant criticism.

JP throws down on the snowflake manifesto.

Some of us still find this funny. Deal with it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 12:15:48 PMMe being a democrat is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Why? So you can run around and act like a victim playing an activist?

It doesn't just happen to someone, retard. It's a choice, loser.

Innerreach

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 12:15:48 PMMe being democrat is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Kind of like the way that faggot thing happened to you when you took the first dick in your ass, huh?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 12:15:48 PMMe being democrat is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Coming in just ahead of being dumb as fuck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 12:14:54 PMThe left rules the right sucks!

I actually agree. The left has been ruling the right sucking. Which is why real Republicans are MAGA and the others are just uniparty globalists.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 06:05:06 PMSee Mr. MD MD gets it my dawg! The left wing media is the peaceful media. While the right wing media, isn't there trouble all around in many different aspects.

That's not at all what I said. I just took advantage of your atrocious grammar and then played off that, which is something you're too stupid to even understand. See, the way you worded it in a run on sentence made it sound like the left is ruling the right sucking, which is absolutely true.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 05:57:55 PMOkay let me paraphrase that..... So it's kind of like when your scared to admit that your a virgin. And by virgin, I mean you never had any sex with a women. Also, what you just said didn't even make any sense. You basically said, that mainly I don't have or went out with any female. Even though mind you, I did actually. And, they broke up with me the very next day. Even though, I did everything nice for them which was give them cards, plush animals and etc. And, they still were being mean to me. Also, lastly I never did anything beyond sexual to them ever. I've never had sex before. So that makes me a virgin to! But expect I went out with someone. I'm not saying that I'm better but I'm just putting that out there because,  you brought it up first. So how do you feel innerreach?

I got you mother fucker......

That's what you get for talking shit to me innerreach treat people the way you would want to be treated you asshole. And, you didn't treat me with respect so your going to get a pushback by yours truly which is me.

Forever in the friendzone. Just come out of the closet already. Maybe K_Dubb will come back.

Lazarus

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 05:50:17 PMNo the reason why I am an democratic activist is because, democrats aren't evil masterminds like republicans are. Also, your saying it's my choice. But it seems as if you are trying to argue with my statement. What's your deal innerreach? And, also please don't call me retarted. You are a bitch!

He's some kinda right, you know. Retarted is not the proper termanology these days. Mentally challenged is more woke.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 06:12:57 PMThis doesn't even make sense anymore!

Your writing often doesn't, which is why I question that you even graduated highschool. You probably did. They just don't teach you anything anymore, which is why you're ignorant AF!

Dr. MD MD

Also, your Bellgab is WAY slower and more cumbersome to use than the original Bellgab. Get your shit together! 🙄

Laser

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 06:12:57 PMThis doesn't even make sense anymore!

Quote"We're all mad here. You're mad. You must be or you wouldn't be here."

-Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 06:29:54 PMWhat is this friend-zone? That's not what I said at all. Are you serious? This is what I said...... I mainly said that I asked some females out and, they said that they will go out with me. So the very next day they rejected me. Also, what makes it so bad is that one time I was in science class when I was in high school. I was attracted to this girl and, I wanted to something nice for her for Valentine's Day since I had though about it the week before valentines day and make her a card and whatever. So I made her a card and when I tried to give her the card on Valentine's Day she rejected me in front of the whole class spot on! And, I remember crying literally after that! It was the worst day of my life on Valentine's Day. Relationships are to risky! That's why I'm not in one. And, I feel so much more better about myself physically and mentally!

Maybe they just sense that you're gay.

Innerreach

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 05:57:55 PMOkay let me paraphrase that..... So it's kind of like when your scared to admit that your a virgin. And by virgin, I mean you never had any sex with a women. Also, what you just said didn't even make any sense. You basically said, that mainly I don't have or went out with any female. Even though mind you, I did actually. And, they broke up with me the very next day. Even though, I did everything nice for them which was give them cards, plush animals and etc. And, they still were being mean to me. Also, lastly I never did anything beyond sexual to them ever. I've never had sex before. So that makes me a virgin to! But expect I went out with someone. I'm not saying that I'm better but I'm just putting that out there because,  you brought it up first. So how do you feel innerreach?

I got you mother fucker......

That's what you get for talking shit to me innerreach treat people the way you would want to be treated you asshole. And, you didn't treat me with respect so your going to get a pushback by yours truly which is me.

I have a fever of 103° Fahrenheit, and I still managed to chuckle at this.😆

Laser

Quote from: Anthonys Art on December 28, 2022, 06:29:54 PMWhat is this friend-zone? That's not what I said at all. Are you serious? This is what I said...... I mainly said that I asked some females out and, they said that they will go out with me. So the very next day they rejected me. Also, what makes it so bad is that one time I was in science class when I was in high school. I was attracted to this girl and, I wanted to something nice for her for Valentine's Day since I had though about it the week before valentines day and make her a card and whatever. So I made her a card and when I tried to give her the card on Valentine's Day she rejected me in front of the whole class spot on! And, I remember crying literally after that! It was the worst day of my life on Valentine's Day. Relationships are to risky! That's why I'm not in one. And, I feel so much more better about myself physically and mentally!

Poignant

Laser

Get your game on, kid!

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2022, 06:10:12 PMForever in the friendzone. Just come out of the closet already. Maybe K_Dubb will come back.

I don't know, Doc. K_Dubb gives this half-retarded cowboy a glancing chance because he's a sucker for my southern twang.

YeeHaw! 🤠

Even if I were ever so enchanted as to nibble from his forbidden cookie-bakeshop and turn full-blown homo, we all know that he could carefully craft me into somewhat of a sophisticated, pretentious southern fashion designer. This would please, K.

But this Black Gay Anthony guy? 🤷🏼