• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on February 03, 2016, 02:31:19 AM
he does have an interesting sounding subject at least on thursday

Bill Friedman?  I heard him before with Knapp and it was good as always. Because he's George Knapp. Noory will fuck this up.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on February 03, 2016, 02:35:24 AM
Bill Friedman?  I heard him before with Knapp and it was good as always. Because he's George Knapp. Noory will fuck this up.

well of course he will lol..but thats the kind of subjects that need to be on MITD..or at least batemans show

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on February 03, 2016, 02:36:22 AM
well of course he will lol..but thats the kind of subjects that need to be on MITD..or at least batemans show

As Noory would say..."so true...so true.."

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on February 03, 2016, 02:28:48 AM
Robert Zimmerman, the "anti" Hoagland  8)

Zimm is good, but he's no fun .. will definitely not suffer talk of lunar domes.

Quote from: comaphobe on February 03, 2016, 02:27:59 AM
sounds like winnie possibly hung out at max's kansas city a lot in the late 70s.

one of my favorite places   

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on February 03, 2016, 02:36:55 AM
him and Dr Joel!!!!

i am out of the loop and have not heard any C2C since december 2013. is dr joel the tangy tangerine guy who knows michael zwerling at KSCO santa cruz? if so he has a long running paid 2 hour infomercial on sunday mornings on AM 1080.

Quote from: Morgus on February 03, 2016, 02:26:05 AM
A caller just asked Noory what happened to Hoagland!
Noory replied "Hoagland wanted to go off on his own and did so with our blessing..."

Noory's listeners don't know how to use Google.

trostol

Quote from: comaphobe on February 03, 2016, 02:41:37 AM
i am out of the loop and have not heard any C2C since december 2013. is dr joel the tangy tangerine guy who knows michael zwerling at KSCO santa cruz? if so he has a long running paid 2 hour infomercial on sunday mornings on AM 1080.

might be..Dr Joel is the one that has basically the answer for every medical issue out there..and has done like ten thousand animal autopsies

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on February 03, 2016, 02:41:37 AM

He has a degree in Animal Husbandry and Holistic Medicine...plus others...and is a "health expert."   He seems to be on once a month.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on February 03, 2016, 02:44:42 AM
He has a degree in Animal Husbandry and Holistic Medicine...plus others...and is a "health expert."   He seems to be on once a month.

so he has sex with robin lol

ShayP

I need my pretzel fix.  I can't stop the craving.  Options are limited.  Guess I'll hit this place since I can't afford to fly to Germany. 

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on February 03, 2016, 02:43:24 AM
might be..Dr Joel is the one that has basically the answer for every medical issue out there..and has done like ten thousand animal autopsies

yes that is him, nutritionist and an animal vet.

comaphobe

a bunch of them put their wallets together and built a health network that you can buy into. originally it was via KSCO 1080 santa cruz via the zwerling family, then it expanded into the prison planet/infowars network at which point i think alex jones bought stock. george was several years late on that one, but i bet he still loves his netscape.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on February 03, 2016, 02:48:34 AM
I need my pretzel fix.  I can't stop the craving.  Options are limited.  Guess I'll hit this place since I can't afford to fly to Germany. 

they're good..but i stick by my statement..they arent pretzels

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on February 03, 2016, 02:48:34 AM
I need my pretzel fix.  I can't stop the craving. ...

Munchie cravings seem to go with this show.  Lately I keep having spanish omelettes at 1am.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on February 03, 2016, 02:53:07 AM
they're good..but i stick by my statement..they arent pretzels

But what am I to do?  :(  I could make my own but it's not the same.  Plus I don't want to. #lazyasfuck

comaphobe

i'm surprised george didn't tell the screened caller that hoagland was "winding down..."

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2016, 02:55:14 AM
Munchie cravings seem to go with this show.  Lately I keep having spanish omelettes at 1am.

That sounds good.  Eggs any time of the day are good...IMO

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on February 03, 2016, 02:55:44 AM
But what am I to do?  :(  I could make my own but it's not the same.  Plus I don't want to. #lazyasfuck

if hoagland had a son... lol

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2016, 02:55:14 AM
We need to keep our strength up to deal with the Bravo Sierra. ;)

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on February 03, 2016, 02:55:44 AM

get a box of super pretzels