• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

beer time with a member of this forum

Started by SR-71, September 26, 2013, 10:14:05 PM

coaster

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 27, 2013, 02:34:30 AM
at George's Hollywood party hitting on Raquel Welch. Now that's a sugar momma.
Quote from: MV on September 27, 2013, 05:37:39 AM
eww

Quote from: Sardondi on September 27, 2013, 09:57:37 AM
Wow. I think she's hit the 7-0. Forget the AstroGlideâ,,¢ - you're gonna need the Iraqi oil fields....
Thanks for that. I wasn't hungry anyways..

bateman

Her box probably smells like an open grave.

SR-71

If someone could put up a pic of j.c. noory and john b wells enjoying a beer

Chine

Look what you started SR. JCs Vegas Adventure continues...

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on September 27, 2013, 12:30:33 PM
Look what you started SR. JCs Vegas Adventure continues...
I'm enjoying the pics this is fun. :)

Chine

Think I need to start my own thread. I'm now imagining many JC adventures. Vegas ones are fun. Oh! JC at Cirque du Soleil Zumanity. Haha... The filth!

SR-71

I wonder. what would JC say about this thread? Hey JC what's your two cents. Here is an idea. Let's get JC drunk and have an adventure in vegas.

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on September 27, 2013, 12:39:23 PM
Think I need to start my own thread. I'm now imagining many JC adventures. Vegas ones are fun. Oh! JC at Cirque du Soleil Zumanity. Haha... The filth!
That will be cool a JC wild adventure in sin city thread.

SR-71

I wonder how j.c acts when he has to much beer in his system??

ksm32

Sardondi, he seems groovy and I always like what he has to say, although he did start the penis size thread. I would have said Onan but I just read that he does not. Nucky Nolan might be interesting as well.

Nobody would drink with me, even though I could teach you how to play guitar like a MFr, sing like a bird all the while giving you extreme workout and health tips.

onan

Quote from: ksm32 on September 28, 2013, 01:58:01 AM
Sardondi, he seems groovy and I always like what he has to say, although he did start the penis size thread. I would have said Onan but I just read that he does not. Nucky Nolan might be interesting as well.

Nobody would drink with me, even though I could teach you how to play guitar like a MFr, sing like a bird all the while giving you extreme workout and health tips.

I would gladly sit and chat... I don't need a beer to be incoherent.

Yorkshire pud

Pretty much anyone..But I'm more a wine drinker. Beer just goes through me, but if it's on a lazy warm day and just chewing the fat and putting the world right; yeah I'd have a drink with you bastards..You'd have to come here though, cos I'm too tight to buy a ticket.

aldousburbank

I would like to drink Schlitz Malt Liquor with SR and EC.

b_dubb

i'd have a beer with AldousBurbank because it would be like drinking a beer with a dude who's playing a dude who's playing another dude.  also ... i bet he can score some really awesome space cabbage

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on September 30, 2013, 04:51:46 PM
i'd have a beer with AldousBurbank because it would be like drinking a beer with a dude who's playing a dude who's playing another dude.  also ... i bet he can score some really awesome space cabbage

Fo sho 'cause he's head to toe legitimate.  (couldn't resist)   8)

aldousburbank

I'm kinda some sorta dik. But that's ok. The dude I play is pretty allright. I'd have half a beer with any you alls cause that's about all I like to drink. (The hops get to me I think)

SR-71

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 30, 2013, 11:34:43 AM
I would like to drink Schlitz Malt Liquor with SR and EC.
I will have a beer with you,chine and onan.

ziznak

MV was gonna send me a hooker a while back... whadda guy huh?

SR-71

Quote from: ziznak on October 02, 2013, 12:24:53 PM
MV was gonna send me a hooker a while back... whadda guy huh?
Was MV going to use Noorys VISA card for the hookers?