• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Not sure what BS Dietrich has in store tonight.....

"LIVESTREAMS HIS EXPERT-ANALYSIS â€" AS EARNED-IN-EXPERIENCE TO OTHER NATIONS ALONG AMERICA" â€" Whatever that means....

Lilith

I wonder why he doesn't enable his live youtube chat?

Gunner65

Because he has those two idiots on SKYPE  in the background

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
I wonder why he doesn't enable his live youtube chat?
Probably because he does not want to monitor it and because he can't control it.....

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
Probably because he does not want to monitor it and because he can't control it.....

That's true.  The live youtube chat moves to fast to read sometimes, even in slow mode.

Lilith

Doesn't seem that Dietrichs audience is growing yet.

Gunner65

Dietrich is talking bullshit about Veterans....on Veterans Day....

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
Dietrich is talking bullshit about Veterans....on Veterans Day....

Yeah, that sucks!

Gunner65

SPN Discharge Codes
By VVAW

"The Defense Department announced on April 27th that veterans may obtain new discharge papers on request that will omit the controversial Separation Program Numbers (SPN) which indicate the reason for discharge. These numbers and classifications are given arbitrarily without the knowledge of the veteran and with no process of appealing the classification. Over 500 such codes are in use, and included such labels as "Shirking", "Apathy", "Criminalism", "Bed Wetting", "Character Disorder", "Marginal Producer" and "Unclean Habits". On July 1st, the Pentagon will begin using a new code bearing 126 classifications. The classifications will no longer appear on separation papers (DD 214), but Will be used in the veteran's permanent files (201). Employers have always had access to these files, and so this classification system will continue to be used against the veteran looking for a decent job or a promotion. The only solution is to eliminate the SPN classification system COMPLETELY.

If you would like to know the meaning of your SPN number and would like to have it eliminated from you DD 214, write or call the VVAW/WSO National Office and we will give you the code and the address of your branch of service."

Gunner65

I do NOT have a SPN on my DD 214 and have never met a veteran who did!  The problem seems to be with SOME (not all) Vietnam era discharges.

Gunner65

Dietrich claims fratricide by US units in the Gulf War "They blew each others heads off"

Gunner65

"I and my fellow servicemen".....Dietrich is NOT a veteran...

Dr. MD MD

A big happy Veteran’s Day to all!

Sincerely, thank you for your service to this great nation.

Gunner65

Scanners get shut down by the government when you or others copy ID or documents?   ???

Gunner65

Dietrich says I influenced the shooter..... ???  I do not even own a black trench-coat.....Dietrich is crying again...... :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
Dietrich needs a receptionist....LOL

He'd probably have to make a new word for that...  "receptionatrix".   LOL

Gunner65

Needs a woman to take phone calls and set up interviews ...good luck with that DD  :)

Gunner65

Dietrich gives us a weather report..LOL  Already 2-3 inches of snow here...

Gunner65

Stupid Dietrich....the Japanese had nothing to do with the Commodore Perry flag displayed on the USS Missouri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBONNq0UH3w&t=1s

Gunner65

"The Japanese did not surrender any swords".....hey DD I can find about 20 photos in ten minutes of PILES OF THEM collected by US forces in Japan and from every Jap commander and others NOT in Japan when they were captured!

Pelayo

So, was the American revolutionary war something like WW minus 1?

Gunner65

Donald Trump cancelled his visit to a US war cemetery due to "bad weather" as world leaders mark 100 years since Armistice Day.

The US president was due to fly by helicopter to Belleau Wood cemetery about 55 miles (80km) east of the French capital on Saturday afternoon.

A delegation from the US including chief of staff General John Kelly and chairman of the joint chiefs of staff General Joe Dunford went instead, the White House added.

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-joins-world-leaders-in-france-for-wwi-armistice-day-commemorations-11549901

Gunner65

Dietrich's version is that he cancelled so he could have sex with Putin LOL

Gunner65

Dietrich says Gen Graves was an "idiot"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Graves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

Historian Benson Bobrick wrote of Graves: "In the whole sad debacle, he may have been the only honorable man."[10]

Gunner65

California shooting and fires are a "multi- echelon attack" studied by Michael Aquino.....

Pelayo

This boring and ddd's gay voice is grating. I'm gone.