• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I don't even want to hear what Hirohito did with Hitler's sperm.

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on January 06, 2019, 09:30:06 PM
So ddd's mom was Adolph's meat tenderizer?

She was verry popular for those with insect stings or spider bites.

Quote from: Pelayo on January 06, 2019, 09:33:08 PM
I don't even want to hear what Hirohito did with Hitler's sperm.

Japanese?  Sperm?  Nothing weird could happen there!

Now Dietrich has Elizabeth Taylor's violet eyes.    ::)

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 09:33:59 PM
Japanese?  Sperm?  Nothing weird could happen there!
That reminds me, ddd hasn't talked about Godzilla in a long time.

Gunner65

Dietrichs father was a USN supply NCO..the MOS is such that his father was stationed in Taipea, Taiwan in 1963 to a commissary store!

Dietrich father was a good sailor...his record shows it!

Dietrich's gone Cracker Dog...................   

What the hell does Al Bundy have to do with Dietrich Hitlerson?

Pelayo

Hhhhhhmmmmmm, I'm starting to think maybe ddd's dad was John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

Gunner65

I have NEVER threatenrd to drive two fucking hours to destroy a  headstone !

This is absolutely bat shit nuts.......................

Negative connotations?   Good God man. 

Gunner65

Dietrich is defending his claim as son of hitler and says he is using it to fight the "alt right"  Republicans ?

Well hang in here boys.  I gotta drop.   Have to catch an early flight in the AM.

Keep the faith.

Gunner65

ALEX JONEs IS TEMPLE OF SET!  MICHAEL AQUINO!

Gunner65

Guest is a former UN employee?  Asking questions? 

Gunner65

Pushing Dietrich to answer why he claims to be the son of Hitler and Dietrich dodges the question!  "MICHAEL AQUINI FLEW FLIGHTS OUTTA THE SKIES WHILE I HAD SEX WITH YOUNG GIRLS!"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 09:47:31 PM
Guest is a former UN employee?  Asking questions?
If the cheesehead keeps asking too many probing questions, he'll be the next person ddd starts bad mouthing.

Gunner65

Dietrich you are a lying worthless piece of SHIT!

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 09:25:59 PM
Sounds fine by me Gunner.
Dietrich was likely in such a rush to re-invent himself he forgot that the incident on that ship in Philadelphia was NOT called the Montauk Project but the Philadelphia Experiment. Montauk Project supposedly did not take place until the 1970's. Also take a close look at the face of Hitler in that alleged Samurai photo. It looks like a painting and not an actual photograph of Hitler in person. Dietrich also claims that Hitler boinked his mother when she was only a child and somehow she was able to get a job as a diplomatic interpreter. Dietrich has really gone cloud kookoo land this time...LOL. He needs to be institutionalized and given a lobotomy.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I think they switched vials with your mom and gave her Rudolph Hess' sperm.                                                                       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D-UWFvYC28

Gunner65

PAY ATTENTION!  Claims Gary D States VBA Employee "testimony" on his show on July 8 2017 is proof that documents are FORGED!   HAAHAAAA!

Gunner65

Look at June 20, June 24, July 4 and July 8 2017 Dietrich Shows!

Gunner65

Dietrich "kicks out" Justin White so he can rant.  LOL!   But White comes back with a final kick in the balls!  And Dietrich deflects! with some BS about cosmogeny!  WTF ?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, the US military does more than take care of themselves, they do this:                                                                       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQgDuyaAHw

Gunner65

40 watching... DD has been to Africa!  Arola is bitching because he is paroled from FB AGAIN! for racist comments.