• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

ArJuna

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 08, 2015, 12:28:25 AM
Do tell, very different than my experiences.  Can you give an example?
That I could, but I probably won't for a variety of reasons.

I will suggest you take a look at the CHD Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure videos and you'll hear numerous similar accounts.

AppealPlay

I guess the Alongside Night guy had a change of heart about the ads.

Juan Cena

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 08, 2015, 12:19:36 AM
I always loved Art's interviews w/Robert Ghost Wolf.

Ah, the late Robert GhostWolf the fake Native American. He of the "Lost Boys" tribe of fellow fake Indians, and holder of the "sacred drum" (made in China). What a fraud.

SciFiAuthor

Dolphin assisted birth in shark-infested waters. Yes, lovely idea.

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 08, 2015, 12:26:13 AM
So, there's this . . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawney_Bean

I've read a lot about that story.  ;D I think Art had a guest on who specialized in stories like that back in the classic days which is where I found out about it.

I love dark stories like that.

NoMoreNoory

Did I hear right that Art worked as a 911 dispatcher? Can you imagine?

'911. You're on the air. What is the nature of your emergency, caller? What is your name and where are you calling from? First name only, please. And no bad language.'

starrmtn001

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 08, 2015, 12:37:07 AM

'911. You're on the air. What is the nature of your emergency, caller? What is your name and where are you calling from? First name only, please. And no bad language.'
;D ;D ;D

AppealPlay

Please extinguish your cries.

Juan Cena

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 08, 2015, 12:16:51 AM
Excellent question RoseGirl.  It would be good if Art had one of their community leaders on as a guest, sometime, to speak on this.

I've been waiting for Art to do a show about Native American-related paranormal subjects.

I'd really like to hear a show on the Ghost Dance movement in the late 1800s.

SciFiAuthor

"Turn off your radio sir. Thank you, now tell me about your sucking chest wound."

Uncle Duke

During the Vietnam conflict, the Green Berets were the best trained force in the world for searching for someone lost in a wilderness area.  Why? They did Combat Search and Rescue for US airmen, many seriously injuried and virtually helpless, who'd ejected into the jungles of SEA.  They would have some of the most advanced/classified equipment in the world for that mission at the time, including secure communications, Starlight scopes, "Big Ears" and even sniffers designed to sense urine and sweat.  Why would anyone be surprised an A-Team was used to search for Martin, would have been a perfect training mission, or that they'd not want others to learn of their techniques and equipment?

Robert

Scientists talk about their guesses a lot, actually.  But they hesitate to put them in writing.

techiebryson

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:30:33 AM
I have had some wayward people in my life. One of them told me about how they were a slave in a tent city with homeless people outside of a college town. That is a dark scary world we know nothing about.
What ? Tent city slaves?
I've seen tent cities under bridges and in woods. 

David Paulides goal for continuing to go on shows and write books to make money.  Wait and see how many books he can write.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 08, 2015, 12:39:57 AM
During the Vietnam conflict, the Green Berets were the best trained force in the world for searching for someone lost in a wilderness area.  Why? They did Combat Search and Rescue for US airmen, many seriously injuried and virtually helpless, who'd ejected into the jungles of SEA.  They would have some of the most advanced/classified equipment in the world for that mission at the time, including secure communications, Starlight scopes, "Big Ears" and even sniffers designed to sense urine and sweat.  Why would anyone be surprised an A-Team was used to search for Martin, would have been a perfect training mission, or that they'd not want others to learn of their techniques and equipment?
Yup PM sent to you Uncle Duke !

jazmunda

Just a reminder that there is a new GabCast tomorrow at 5pm PST.

Listen and chat at http://ufoship.com/chat

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 08, 2015, 12:38:47 AM
Please extinguish your cries.

"I've been shot! Oh God! Oh Jesus! Jesus save me!"
"Sir, we don't allow biblical talk on the air."

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 12:39:10 AM
I've been waiting for Art to do a show about Native American-related paranormal subjects.

I'd really like to hear a show on the Ghost Dance movement in the late 1800s.
I thought the presence of outsiders was forbidden at the Ghost Dance Ritual.  Has this changed?

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:41:13 AM
"I've been shot! Oh God! Oh Jesus! Jesus save me!"
"Sir, we don't allow biblical talk on the air."

"Sir, are you aware you called the non-emergency number?  I'm sorry, caller, but rules are rules.  Goodbye."