Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
Yes, I hope so too.

Yeah, during her show again because that's when she's really showing distress.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
Yeah, during her show again because that's when she's really showing distress.

She really does.  She always sounds like she just sat down from after running a marathon.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
She really does.  She always sounds like she just sat down from after running a marathon.

Somewhere I remember hearing about Art's pre-show ritual to work himself up and overcome whatever radio stagefright is called.  Doing things Art's way, I wouldn't be surprised if vigorous calisthenics were involved.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
Whoa!  Heater Wad.  Ready to rumble!

# Look Out Shes Packing Heat!
# Shes Packing So Much Heat...
# It's Even In Her First Name, Yo! 

Quote from: Catsmile on November 19, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
# Look Out Shes Packing Heat!
# Shes Packing So Much Heat...
# It's Even In Her First Name, Yo!

This whole Heather thing had better start to de-escalate or someone is gonna end up hurt.

Catsmile

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 19, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
Perfect time to invite her to Gabcast   :P

Maybe she'll regale us with how Art was found in bed. Still wearing his furry Armadillo costume. Hearing a muffled buzzing sound coming from a still inserted butt plug.

Because shes a truth teller... dang it'!

# Adult Discretion Is Advised
# Yet Promptly Ignored

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 19, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
This whole Heather thing had better start to de-escalate or someone is gonna end up hurt.

Thank you. This is precisely what I have been saying. There's nothing funny about SWATing someone, not one fucking thing. :(

ItsOver

This world could use one less dumpster fire.

im honestly hoping for this saga to end live on the air via suicide. Allah willingly...

Catsmile

Well...
Heater is the captain of that ship, so...
Good luck with that.

We are all prisoners of her inertia.

# I Myself
# Want
# MOAR!
# ICouldBeWrong

And... ItsOver Lingered Just A Bit Longer Than Normal

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 19, 2018, 07:10:21 PM
im honestly hoping for this saga to end live on the air via suicide. Allah willingly...

# Think BIGGER
# Twitch
# YouTube Live Stream
# Moar Cat Wants MOAR!

chefist

You all make it sound so exciting...

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
I've often wondered if the animal shelters sell cats to China when they become overcrowded.  I know they say that they kindly put them to sleep etc, but coin is coin.    Just sayin...

# Shipping Cost Breaks The Bank
# Moar Profit Selling to Local Chinese Choke And Pukes

Catsmile

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
In other words, the pregnant women thought Keith, was an older lesbian.

# Wait...
# Queef Isn't!?

# I Thought S/He Was Part Of The Bells Babes Stable
# The Moar You Know 

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 19, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

A one way ticket to midnight is not out of the realm of possibility.

I had to laugh at your new Johhny Reb avatar.   Took a couple toilets to the dump today - the guy ahead of me in line was flying
two big Stars and Bars flags from his Dodge Ram.   Bet you don't see that over in Cali................

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 19, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

At which point she would be a perfect TOSM guest for Hoaxie.

Whitley and Annie could lead the seance and Kynthea could sing...

:o

Catsmile

I had to laugh at your new Johhny Reb avatar.   Took a couple toilets to the dump today - the guy ahead of me in line was flying
two big Stars and Bars flags from his Dodge Ram.   Bet you don't see that over in Cali................

# How Tiems Have Changed

# BLACKED

# Dis Gon B Gud

Catsmile

If you can take a couple shitters to the dump, taking a RealDoll should have been a breeze. Nao 2 or 3 RealDolls, I could feel your pain.

# Gotta Make The Donuts

Quote from: Catsmile on November 19, 2018, 08:36:28 PM
If you can take a couple shitters to the dump, taking a RealDoll should have been a breeze. Nao 2 or 3 RealDolls, I could feel your pain.

# Gotta Make The Donuts

The dump man didn't even bat an eye at the commodes.   I'm sure that sex doll would have been a different story. 

In case anyone is curious, I've upgraded my equipment and put in a couple of these babies.  They really can move some product
so to speak.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 19, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

In case anyone is curious, I've upgraded my equipment and put in a couple of these babies.  They really can move some product

Are those SewerGab approved..

Quote from: Nyewalker on November 19, 2018, 08:56:46 PM
Are those SewerGab approved..

I'm don't believe that even the Mighty Senda could slow them down.....................

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 19, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

The dump man didn't even bat an eye at the commodes.   I'm sure that sex doll would have been a different story. 

so to speak.

You could have took her into Wal-Mart sat her down on a bench. Tell her you forgot your wallet in the car, and you would be right back. Get in the car and not look back, for fear of turning into a pillar of salt.

# Can you believe this!?
# Takes her into Wal-Mart!
# In front of god and everybody...
# Without shoes!
# No Shirt.
# No Shoes.
# No Service!

# I think the kid just had an odd awakening of sorts.
# WEIRDboner

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 19, 2018, 09:05:07 PM
I'm don't believe that even the Mighty Senda could slow them down.....................

Those will come in handy if a bear takes a vacation from the woods, and you put him up for a few days. Fair warning your guest room and couch will never smell the same.

Lilith

Heather is ROCKIN the TUNES on her live stream right now...

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 19, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
Somewhere I remember hearing about Art's pre-show ritual to work himself up and overcome whatever radio stagefright is called.  Doing things Art's way, I wouldn't be surprised if vigorous calisthenics were involved.

She said she sits and tests everything for an hour or so in her studio, as she is doing right now.  I doubt it takes that long for ones talking to normalize after vigorous calisthenics.

Lilith

Oh Dear!!!  UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE

"I am afraid Dr. Bill Forstchen isn’t feeling too well tonight and will be rescheduled to come on later. I’m still in the mood for Open Lines! The Kingdom Of Nye is going to indulge in another night of UNscreened Open Lines! If you had No Fear, what would you do?"

chefist

Calls are not screened...phone numbers are...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
Heather is ROCKIN the TUNES on her live stream right now...

cant figure out how to get that stream

I NEED MUH DISCO!