• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AZZERAE

Birds of a feather flock together. Neither
you nor Floyd Mayweather can read or write. I'm not surprised you identify with him enough to want to post pictures of him throwing imaginary L's.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 08:37:54 AM
Birds of a feather flock together. Neither
you nor Floyd Mayweather can read or write. I'm not surprised you identify with him enough to want to post pictures of him throwing imaginary L's.

Your entire life is an L, you're from Indonesia.

I know how to spell realize... In your previous post you somehow misspelled it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 08:46:34 AM

Your entire life is an L, you're from Indonesia.

Is metron also in Indonesia? How did these two become an item?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2020, 08:47:59 AM
Is metron also in Indonesia? How did these two become an item?

That's an excellent question Dr.

Perhaps Azzerae can answer this one.

AZZERAE

That's how you spell it in real English. Not the bastardised version of it.

my response to Dave Darin going eternal Boomer and raging about me for 10 straight minutes:

https://youtu.be/hXPdN9JJWlY

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 13, 2020, 05:42:29 PM
my response to Dave Darin going eternal Boomer and raging about me for 10 straight minutes:

I don't even really know who the hell this Darin cat is or what Groyper's beef is with him.  One thing that is clear is that Darin wears groovier shirts than our hero the Groyp. 
Perhaps Groyper can get over to the Stein Mart and upgrade his wardrobe?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 13, 2020, 05:50:17 PM
I don't even really know who the hell this Darin cat is or what Groyper's beef is with him. 

Dave flipped out when Richard did his "Dave Darin can eat my ass" stream where he tried to help Terry not be a slut.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2020, 06:26:43 PM
Dave flipped out over Richard did his "Dave Darin can eat my ass" stream where he tried to help Terry not be a slut.

Well that's silly.  The dude should have been honored at the offer to eat some Groyper ass.   I am sure it is not extended to just anyone.

Asuka Langley

Dave feels threatened by Richards dank maymays and this drives him to act out in irrational ways because he wants to have sex with Turry, his mother -Some Jew

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 13, 2020, 05:50:17 PM
I don't even really know who the hell this Darin cat is or what Groyper's beef is with him.  One thing that is clear is that Darin wears groovier shirts than our hero the Groyp. 
Perhaps Groyper can get over to the Stein Mart and upgrade his wardrobe?

my style can't compete with Jamaica Dave.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 13, 2020, 08:16:37 PM
my style can't compete with Jamaica Dave.

Your oil burning Kia cant compete with his 12 cylinder BMW either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pate

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 13, 2020, 05:42:29 PM

So Dave is basically an absentee landlord (or slumlord, we call them around hear)?

Asking for a friend.

-p

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2020, 08:25:16 PM
Your oil burning Kia cant compete with his 12 cylinder BMW either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he hates the blue collar coomer. sad.

Quote from: pate on February 13, 2020, 08:34:55 PM
So Dave is basically an absentee landlord (or slumlord, we call them around hear)?

Asking for a friend.

-p

yes, he's a piece of shit.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on February 13, 2020, 08:34:55 PM

Asking for a friend.

-p

Dave is a Big Tymer he's the kinda nigga that pours Cristal on the floor with no fucks given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2020, 08:56:14 PM
Dave is a Big Tymer he's the kinda nigga that pours Cristal on the floor with no fucks given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0

He's out here riding around on 24's all chrome

Dr. MD MD

Sheeit! Dave be pimpin it old school with a feathered hat; a cape and cane; the whole nine, baby! He’ll smack a bitch if she get outta line. Respect! 8)

chefist

LOL...very difficult with that pic of you , Myke...LOL Miss you all

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2020, 10:09:10 PM
Sheeit! Dave be pimpin it old school with a feathered hat; a cape and cane; the whole nine, baby! He’ll smack a bitch if she get outta line. Respect! 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKtHSlaMVI

Dave and Richard are officially #BIFFs now!

<applause>

-p

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on February 13, 2020, 10:32:05 PM
LOL...very difficult with that pic of you , Myke...LOL Miss you all

This isn't about yours truly, I meant Richard.

Asuka Langley

I am pretty sure Dave changed the story about what kind of car his wife drove. In one video i remember him saying it was a Jaguar and in another video and he said it was an Infiniti i think he called it a Q7S though but I'm sure he meant Q70.

Either way i laughed at him comparing a V12 BMW reliability to a Kia implying you cant pass an AutoZone without adding oil. All V12 cars are notorious unreliable shit heaps and anyone that buys one either have so much money they dont give a fuck and wont keep the car past it's warranty. Or they are retarded and bought it used because the resale on them is dog shit. A Mercedes V12 new is over 100k and a used one with 60k miles on it sells for around 20k. Because they are unreliable as fuck and they cost out the ass to fix when something goes wrong. If you have a turbo grenade and pieces get into the engine the car is not worth fixing because it would cost more than you paid for the pos in the first place.

If Dave is as good with money as he claims i am sure he did not buy the car new. Because if he did he is going to take a 80K loss when he trades it in in 4 years, not smart. According to teh internetz the Infiniti Q70 sells for $50,400 - $66,000 not 80K like he claims. Nissan used to make good cars but they are all garbage now it will still be more reliable than a V12 BMW though. If you are reading this Dave get your waifu a quality Lexus instead. Toyota is love, Toyota is life.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2020, 10:41:03 PM
I am pretty sure Dave changed the story about what kind of car his wife drove. In one video i remember him saying it was a Jaguar and in another video and he said it was an Infiniti i think he called it a Q7S though but I'm sure he meant Q70.

Either way i laughed at him comparing a V12 BMW reliability to a Kia implying you cant pass an AutoZone without adding oil. All V12 cars are notorious unreliable shit heaps and anyone that buys one either have so much money they dont give a fuck and wont keep the car past it's warranty. Or they are retarded and bought it used because the resale on them is dog shit. A Mercedes V12 new is over 100k and a used one with 60k miles on it sells for around 20k. Because they are unreliable as fuck and they cost out the ass to fix when something goes wrong. If you have a turbo grenade and pieces get into the engine the car is not worth fixing because it would cost more than you paid for the pos in the first place.

If Dave is as good with money as he claims i am sure he did not buy the car new. Because if he did he is going to take a 80K loss when he trades it in in 4 years, not smart. According to teh internetz the Infiniti Q70 sells for $50,400 - $66,000 not 80K like he claims. Nissan used to make good cars but they are all garbage now it will still be more reliable than a V12 BMW though. If you are reading this Dave get your waifu a quality Lexus instead. Toyota is love, Toyota is life.

Tsss.

You're right about the Mercedes they are expensive to maintain because you need specific bs for repairs. None of this is an issue for our boy Dave though, he's rocking ice and Prada.

By the way, I think this is the most I've ever seen you type anything out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 10:47:07 PM
Tsss.

You're right about the Mercedes they are expensive to maintain because you need specific bs for repairs. None of this is an issue for our boy Dave though, he's rocking ice and Prada.

Suki will go on about cars and guns from time to time. ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 10:47:07 PM
Tsss.

If he takes his car to the dealer to have it worked on the V8's are generally much cheaper on repairs, V12's can get very expensive. If he is not bullshitting and the car is new and under warranty and he trades it off every 4 years like a Balla than it dont matter. If he dont work on his own car he has no room to talk shit about millennials anyways. Real niggas repair their own cars!