• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:03:42 AM
It's like juicing Kale...for the nutrients...

Funny a pot smoker calling juicers dumb...

But but it doesn't get you high?!? Freak. :D

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:03:04 AM
LOL that was me
Sounded great.  I was on,the phone for an hour.  Doesn't seem like I missed anything worthwhile.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 12:04:34 AM
I wouldn't mess with psychoactive materials like weed or even anti-depression drugs until a person's brain is fully formed around 18. Realistically though kids are going to start getting high mid-teens. I've seen 12-year old dope fiends though which was some crazy shit.

Yep, I've seen young kids that seemed bright and on the path to a productive life, turn into pot heads and losers... Can't say pot caused it ... But Makes me wonder

the_peeve

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 12:02:45 AM
Juicing fan leaves sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard and would be akin to drinking your lawn grass.

how often do you cut your LAWN and do you sell it to you neighbours? lol

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 28, 2015, 12:08:21 AM
But but it doesn't get you high?!? Freak.

LOL...that is great! I make my own beer and distil my own hooch...but try to keep healthy...the cigarettes and over eating are the 1 and 2 killers...just curious what the Doc said about living longer and behavioural causes of death...

The Doc didn't really answer the question...LOL... ;D

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 28, 2015, 12:03:28 AM
^^^^Roswells..... Weed gives me a headache ....And what about my drugs of choice... I like to main line horse and chase the dragon.   Why shouldn't my recreational mind expanding drugs be legalized too?
If you have the funds, land, and time, I say do whatever you wish on your property. I mean anything to yourself; or with consenting adults. Have it out. If you are in public, going to the ER, or on our streets (driving or just defecating, fighting, throwing up, blocking traffic, panhandling, etc) than it is no longer your "rights." But if you fit the first? Drink, smoke, eat, insufflate, lick, or inject whatever you want- on your property. My only issue is the criminality and corruption associated with it those issues.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: TigerLily on August 28, 2015, 12:09:59 AM
Sounded great.  I was on,the phone for an hour.  Doesn't seem like I missed anything worthwhile.
Oh Oh OH...MAN YOU MISSED IT!  Right guys?

WanagoBleu

Explain the kgenic diet so people know what it is. The fasting diet is very interesting. Show a show on PBS about it.

ShayP

Well....this show is proof Herbn Legend can be a guest,

go go go go go  8)

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:11:01 AM

That's the recurring theme of tonight's show.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
LOL...that is great! I make my own beer and distil my own hooch...but try to keep healthy...the cigarettes and over eating are the 1 and 2 killers...just curious what the Doc said about living longer and behavioural causes of death...

I smoke so I was interested in what he said about natural tobacco. Gonna have to look into that.

ShayP

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 28, 2015, 12:11:43 AM
Detox is a fraud . . . .
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/05/detox-myth-health-diet-science-ignorance

True.  Detox is a fraud...unless it involves drugs, alcohol, etc.  Your body if healthy will get rid of most toxins on a cellular level..A smoothy just doesn't.  makes ya poop real good, er go detox.  :D

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:11:35 AM
Well....this show is proof Herbn Legend can be a guest,

go go go go go  8)
hahahahahaha 😯💨💨💨💨

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 12:12:11 AM
From my understanding, there's no trichs in the fan leaves which means no THC, CBDs or any of the fun good stuff as it's basically just a typical plant. That's why you throw your fan leaves out with the other plant trash? But I'm willing to learn if I'm wrong about this.

Dude I hear ya. I just switched over all the way to vaping because I had the lungs of a 90-year old chain smoker and walking across the street was turning into an Olympic feat.

Homemade beer you say?

Yes, I make beer and moonshine...family tradition... 8)

It's not about the THC but all the other hundreds of chemicals that do not get you high...those are in the leaves...I have collards in my garden, that is the other green plant i mainly juice...

Don't sit down to live longer.....sit down to live longer and have less stress, it goes back and forth all the time.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 28, 2015, 12:12:52 AM
I smoke so I was interested in what he said about natural tobacco. Gonna have to look into that.
Nat Sherman's.
Good stuff. http://natsherman.com/

chefist

I could only imagine smoking a natural leaf like a cigar would be better than a cigarette soaked with chemicals...

nbirnes

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 28, 2015, 12:11:27 AM
Explain the kgenic diet so people know what it is. The fasting diet is very interesting. Show a show on PBS about it.

As few carbs a day as possible; good fats, good protein, veggies. Here's a place where you can find a really good forum for all kinds of questions. Dave Aspey also has excellent podcasts with great doctors, hackers, speakers.

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/

WanagoBleu

We already frigging know that corps want to shove gmos down r throats......answer the question!!!!

Designx

You're still sucking smoke into your lungs. My parents roll thier own from natural tobacco and they still are on the road to all the smoking diseases and death. My father sounds like Darth Vader.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 28, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
Geezus. Asshat. GMOs are safe . . . .

Yeah, that was questionable. GMO as it is now is really not the monster people think it is.

TigerLily

This guy is even vacillating on gmos.  Good or bad, take a stand dude

phrodo

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 28, 2015, 12:12:48 AM

Alien Dawg?  ;D

Dayum .. I remember back in the day an OZ of Columbian Gold was $30 ... $220 for that?? Again .. dayuuuum!!!