• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sex Acts with Animals Declared Legal by Canadian Supreme Court.

Started by The King of Kings, June 09, 2016, 01:33:29 PM

Now that it is legal, a little something for you 136 or 142!

JesusJuice

Who are your favorite Art Of Zoo performers? Mine are Vixen, Stray X and Cupcake. 🙈🙉🙊

mikuthing01

Just when i think degeneracy hit it's peak i see shit like this. Please God cleanse the earth with fire i cant take much more.

Robert

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 09, 2016, 01:33:29 PMhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Good Lord, what is going on up there?

Is it the degenerate capitol of the world now?
No, just a reading of the law that understands penetration of or by an animal was what it meant to prohibit, not other activity w animals that could be considered "sex acts".  And considering it was in the animal cruelty law, most of them are not cruel to the animals.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on June 10, 2016, 12:04:12 AM
No, just a reading of the law that understands penetration of or by an animal was what it meant to prohibit, not other activity w animals that could be considered "sex acts".  And considering it was in the animal cruelty law, most of them are not cruel to the animals.

Pssst. Robert. That is another one of those thoughts that should have just stayed in your head.

Robert

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2016, 12:13:15 AMPssst. Robert. That is another one of those thoughts that should have just stayed in your head.
Oh, sure, like you've never jerked off an animal.  For $.  With an audience.  Of Mormons.  In the zoo after hours.

136 or 142

Quote from: Robert on June 10, 2016, 11:06:53 PM
Oh, sure, like you've never jerked off an animal.  For $.  With an audience.  Of Mormons.  In the zoo after hours.

Canadian alleged comedian Tom Green did something like this once.

Robert

Quote from: 136 or 142 on June 11, 2016, 12:00:22 AMCanadian alleged comedian Tom Green did something like this once.
But did he do it accompanied by the Oklahoma City Philharmonic?  In the next cage?  To raise money for a volunteer fire co.?

theONE

This might explain why some leafs here are so crazy... lol :(

"Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jackstar