• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

Yipes... That is just a little too true when you think about it. 

It seems as though MdDonalds has really distanced itself form Ronald, Grimice, the hamburgular.  I wonder what happened...

Bluejay

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2018, 12:45:53 AM

It seems as though MdDonalds has really distanced itself form Ronald, Grimice, the hamburgular.  I wonder what happened...
Changing times... maybe clowns are an endangered subspecies.

Sean92008

Quote from: kidshare on June 28, 2018, 12:41:03 AM
I think that Hayes guy is a major league liar. Why would Rowland call him?
Well, he's a Heathtard, so you're being redundant calling him a liar, stupid, nuts, etc...

Shit! The show's almost over?!?!?!?

Time flies when it's going good.

Belles

Interesting guest. Thank you, Dave.

TigerLily

Another great show. Thanks Dave. Night Gabsters

WOTR

Quote from: Bluejay on June 28, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
Great show tonight!
Yeah... Well done (again.)  Nice to have a show that I can actually enjoy once more.  :)

Excellent show, Dave!!!  ;D ;D

I want to hear tomorrow night's show but I'll be running on empty. 
I'll make it nevertheless. ;D

Quote from: TigerLily on June 28, 2018, 12:57:46 AM
Another great show. Thanks Dave. Night Gabsters

G'night, TL!!

Scully

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 27, 2018, 11:56:02 PM
M. Scott Peck would have been a great guest for the show along the lines of Dr. Richard Gallagher.  Unfortunately he passed several years ago shortly after writing his final book, Glimpses of the Devil.

You and I have always had some kind of intangible connection, 21st Century Man.  M. Scott Peck was one of my favorite authors.  Never hear any more about him since he passed. Till tonight. Namaste.  :)

DynamoHum

I think Bryan's version of the call was the fluffer version of true events. Keith probably suggested that he had more than enough evidence of harrassment to not only close the group down, but get crim charges bought against him and a few others. Bryan laughed, tried to make a few cute remarks and Keith ripped him a new one (and probably enjoyed it immensely). Bryan only has power in the groups he has managed to hijack off other people. It's nice he has a hobby that stops him having road rage episodes.

Lasha is containing her cuntard ways in that little group now it seems, her mojo no longer has anything but a fishy tinge and is of no use to Heater.

Jojo

I never did like the jail-jumpsuit stripes.
Me

Quote from: WinWinS on June 27, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
Dave and I at First Ave
"Let's Go Crazy" Tribute to Prince

Don't know why it's sideways
The embedded exif / xmp information has it rotated. If you have the G.I.M.P.  installed on your system, just pull in the picture and gimp will automatically recognize it is rotated, and ask if you want to properly orientate it.
GIMP runs on Doze and *nix, it's freeware, and can do everything Photoshop can, plus more.
You can also use it to remove (or view) the exif and xmp information.   ;)

(in fact you need to remove the exif / xmp info if you modify / rotate the pic - to get it to upload)

cweb

I wouldn't worry about the Grimace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeyU7uVOTic

cweb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
Maybe Heather needs a

[Avalanches- Frontier Psychiatry]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
What a great video. I recently discovered that they released a second album. It's pretty good. Biz Markee has a featured song on there about being a noisy eater. For reals.

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
Great gif!

So you tell me who else out there appeals to a younger demographic and has the magic!

Howard Hughes will be a fossil by the time Jorch stops signing extensions to his contract.
I don't think JC is any more appealing to a younger demographic than most of the other hosts out there. Dave's humor would be more appealing, I'd think. That was one of the things that helped me enjoy Art's shows when I was a 20-something. He had a wit which would perk up periodically, maybe after a long diatribe by some new age guest or perhaps while challenging Hoagland.

Listen to the quality of listener calls and comments on each of the shows. If you have to shock jock yourself down to a certain level to reach an audience, do you really want them calling in?

Taco Bell

The urban demographic hates clowns. Also they've shifted their marketing target to adults since the kids have already been brainwashed into craving their food. The shift in adult eating habits has gone more healthy, or so people tell themselves.

Spookcat

Sean92008

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
I never did like the jail-jumpsuit stripes.
Me
But the role play might be ever so exciting...

Sean92008

If they ever reboot Beverly Hills 90210 and need a girl with a Minnesota accent, Miss Winnie can totally ace a freshman look.

Maybe an episode regarding your "short drink from a certain fountain?" 😀

Winnie, you absolutely look younger than my kids' friends.

Bart Ell

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2018, 11:39:01 AM
T-shirts coming soon!

Awesome!  ;D

Monica, work on a screenplay version.

Is Rosy Grier still alive?  ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Is Rosy Grier still alive?  ???

Sure is.

Don't know about the needlepoint though... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
Sure is.

Don't know about the needlepoint though... ::)

Excellent! He can he the I've been through it and can help them character. It's just too bad Ray Milland is gone.