• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 28, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
FDR wanted to declare war on Briton in 1933?

The guy was an anglophile...to our detriment.  ::)

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 28, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

HAAAA Brig I was just gonna post that!    Yes...the old phone switchboard op....

Gunner65

Gunner65

5 gangstalkers whom he cannot name......but you can find them on Dietrich photos/FB posts.......so he mentions Jonn Lilyea......total BS LIE

Lilith

I really can't imagine anyone wanting to be in the same room with Dietrich, let alone anything else. 

He seems to have a hugely inflated image of himself in his own mind.

Gunner65

Caller to Dietrich about cattle industry?  No reward for Dietrich?  WTF?  I love the way he seg-ways into attacks on veterans....and imaginary gangstalkers...DD saved our economy too BTW.....WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT!

Pelayo

Gee, ddd got jipped out of a $3 million dollar reward. Those white people are always ripping him off.

Lilith

More likely from medically un examined illegal immigrants Douglas.

Pelayo

I always get Uppchuckinhettssydrome every time I hear ddd's voice.

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on October 28, 2018, 06:33:49 PM
Gee, ddd got jipped out of a $3 million dollar reward. Those white people are always ripping him off.

Yeah, trashy white people!

Shame on them!

Gunner65

OK..So DD and his cult follower Eggart (who has visions) are going to connect two non-connected "diseases" to the future impact on kids of the rejection of the caravan and/or deportations?  Makes perfect sense........

Pelayo

Hey ddd, how come you didn't get a bomb sent to you? I thought you were the general of the resistance army. That should've rated a bomb.

Gunner65

Dietrich flying monkey Daniel Arola...former stripper and bar bouncer....worked for "Tony Valentine"...

Talks about the MAGA bomber...."I would have kicked his ass"....

Gunner65

Arola is  also in his late 40's and approaching his own age related retirement from the "business"

Arola is suggesting Sayoc is actually asian/Filipino who wants to be white  when he has portrayed himself as American Indian (Seminole)

Pelayo

Hey ddd, this old white guy explains how he got his money.                             
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCLlgZV5x4I

Gunner65

WRONG Dietrich.....the bombs were INERT DEVICES!

Gunner65

Indian godess Kali and martial arts.....Arola is a sick stupid dumb-ass racist asshole!

Pelayo

Statistics show half asian and half german american racists commit 99% terrorist acts.

Gunner65

Dietrich revises history...again....to make what point? 

Late.  Went out to dinner with Mrs. Walks.    Seems like the same old schtick.   Trump bad.  Russia bad.   etc.

Pelayo

You don't think he's going to bring up japanese war crimes or the 280,000,000 people slaughtered by muslims since the days of the psycho mohammed do you? I mean after all, the show IS called critical omissions.

Gunner65

More Jew bashing.....I hope the ADL cyber hate unit is listening....

Gunner65

Blood and sex last Friday....."a celebration of a holy day of rest and kindness"   LOL

Drinking urine?   That is a new twist if I'm not mistaken.