• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on July 18, 2016, 01:52:51 AM
I look forward to listening to the replay of the show. I listened live a week or so back while playing in my weekly poker game and lost my ass. This weekend I was sans headphones and actually managed to win some cash

Poker & talk shows hardly go hand in hand.

aldousburbank

Quote from: username on July 18, 2016, 02:39:20 PM

Poker & talk shows hardly go hand in hand.

It depends who's doing the poking.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 18, 2016, 02:46:54 PM
It depends who's doing the poking.

I don't know if I can make the beast with two backs, while Don Imus is talking in the background.

Corona Kitty

This Saturday we have a stacked show.......

Kenneth and Farrah rose Deel, demonologists..... This should be interesting. Then joining us afterwards is Jenny ashford and Tom Ross, they will be talking about a new book and of course their poltergeist experiences. Then we will close things with Internet darling Amy Martin.

Quote from: username on July 19, 2016, 07:29:37 PM

Kenneth and Farrah rose Deel, demonologists..... This should be interesting. Then joining us afterwards is Jenny ashford and Tom Ross, they will be talking about a new book and of course their poltergeist experiences. Then we will close things with Internet darling Amy Martin.

Prepping basement now.

JesusJuice

Demonology and poltergeists. I'm in.

Corona Kitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKorR_pvvBc

This episode we are first joined by Donald Schmitt who is an author and researcher at the J. Allen Hyneck Center for UFO Studies. He actually wrote one of the most popular books on the Roswell incident in New Mexico, because of this and his hard work investigating, Donald is currently regarded as one of best and most well known researchers of the Roswell incident in the world.

We leap down into the rabbit hole and Don talks to us about how he intitially became interested in the event and how he quickly came to realize something much more massive than a weather balloon incident was going on. We learn how people involved were threatened by unknown men in suits that may have been the legendary Men in Black. We ask him about the race that was likely aboard the craft and if anyone was ever afraid that the same species would come back to enact revenge or collect the crashed ship.

We also cover topics such as the Clinton's interest in UFO's, the Government's black ops projects and we get Don's opinion on UFO abductions and whether or not he feel the Atomic bomb could have attracted the aliens.

http://roswellinvestigator.com/

We are then joined by the new producer of the hit show Amy on the Radio. Her name is Sara Smith and he was hand picked by Amy Martin to help take her show to a whole new level of production. Sara has a real genuine interest in science and that is what attracted her to Amy's show.

We first talk about how her and Amy first met before we get into some of Sara's past and what it was like growing up. We learn that she used to be a goth in high school much to ours Hosts fascination.

Things then take a turn for the bizarre as we begin to delve into Sara's interest in Serial Killers. We discuss all the big names from the Green River Killer to Charles Manson to Ted Bundy. We even get into a little bit of the Killer Clown himself John Wayne Gacy. We then take a short break from Serial Killers and everyone discusses the X-Files and what made that show so great.

http://amyontheradio.com/

akwilly

I enjoyed hearing the replay. Amy's producer was cool but I feel she knows jack shit about the west Memphis 3 and her sympathy for Charles Manson is just silly. If Manson lived in solitary than how the hell did he get married? Anyway would love a wm3 show

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on July 20, 2016, 04:50:08 AM
I enjoyed hearing the replay. Amy's producer was cool but I feel she knows jack shit about the west Memphis 3 and her sympathy for Charles Manson is just silly. If Manson lived in solitary than how the hell did he get married? Anyway would love a wm3 show
I believe Charlie called it off after he found out his bride-to-be was just marrying him for publicity and money she was hoping to get from a book she was writing about him.

It's kind of hard for folks who weren't around then, to imagine the horror our community felt from these murders.

At the time, I was boarding my horse at a private residence in Topanga Canyon, not far from the Spawn Ranch.  One of the people who lived at the residence said she thought she saw Manson, crawling through a fence out on their horse property not long before the murders occured. 

JesusJuice

All those lives lost just because the Beach Boys wouldn't record his songs.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 20, 2016, 01:12:12 PM
I'll have to re-read "Helter Skelter," but I believe he was trying to start a race war.  The term, "Helter Skelter" written in blood on the (kitchen?) wall was a component.  I've forgotten so much over the years. :-[

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 20, 2016, 01:12:12 PM

They recorded one but took the credit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwI-6_WMX8Q

For years, I thought it sounded like they were singing "I'm your kind, I'm your kind of Nazi' during the chorus but they were actually singing " I'm your kind, I'm your kind and I see."

It was originally this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y

JesusJuice

I see that the Beach Boys did record one of his songs but changed the words and didn't give him writing credit. This upset him.

Edit: I see that this information was posted whilst I was looking it up.

JesusJuice

Before they started murdering people, The Manson Family would break into people's homes and rearrange the furniture. This would distress the homeowners when they returned.

JesusJuice

Wait, what are we talking about?

chefist

Quote from: username on July 19, 2016, 07:29:37 PM

Are those the two that cancelled last minute a few weeks ago?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on July 20, 2016, 04:50:08 AM

Crazy world, I have zero sympathy for these people, they belong right where they are. I plan on doing a WM3 show, already talking to a potential guest.

I'm also trying to get Casey Anthony & jodi arias for an interview.

akwilly

Quote from: username on July 20, 2016, 02:11:19 PM

Crazy world, I have zero sympathy for these people, they belong right where they are. I plan on doing a WM3 show, already talking to a potential guest.
awesome show topic. I hope you don't get Damian on because he pretty much reads from a script and from what I hear he will give you a list of questions that he won't answer. Also he is probably a murderer. I would love to hear from one of the cops

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on July 20, 2016, 02:03:32 PM
Are those the two that cancelled last minute a few weeks ago?

Yes that's them.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on July 20, 2016, 02:15:19 PM
awesome show topic. I hope you don't get Damian on because he pretty much reads from a script and from what I hear he will give you a list of questions that he won't answer. Also he is probably a murderer. I would love to hear from one of the cops

I haven't reached out to Echols, however I know one of his friends. I am hesitant to communicate because of what you mentioned.

I_Speculate

Quote from: username on July 20, 2016, 02:11:19 PM

I'm also trying to get Casey Anthony & jodi arias for an interview.

Jodi Arias?! AYFKM? Would love to hear her not being interviewed by a cop or during 'prosecution'.

I was glued to the screen while watching the court proceedings.

She reminds me so much of an ex-girlfriend of mine it's fuckin scary.

She came at me with a knife as well ; huge blade she pulled out of her closet , that was after she spiked my glass of wine and line backer tackled me into a desk fracturing my arm.

She is in prison for life right?

ninjashoes

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 20, 2016, 02:51:50 PM
Jodi Arias?! AYFKM? Would love to hear her not being interviewed by a cop or during 'prosecution'.

I was glued to the screen while watching the court proceedings.

She reminds me so much of an ex-girlfriend of mine it's fuckin scary.

She came at me with a knife as well ; huge blade she pulled out of her closet , that was after she spiked my glass of wine and line backer tackled me into a desk fracturing my arm.

She is in prison for life right?

holy crap, she linebacker tackled you?

Will you please call in to the show and tell this amazing story of survival?

AceAzzameen

Get John Mark Byers on the show- is he still around?

"GO TO HEYELL DAMIEN ECHOLS... hope you meet Lucifer REAL soon!"

Corona Kitty

It's been done finally.... Just got off the phone with John Lear, he will be appearing August 20th for 8 pm pst.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on July 21, 2016, 08:58:36 AM
Get John Mark Byers on the show- is he still around?

"GO TO HEYELL DAMIEN ECHOLS... hope you meet Lucifer REAL soon!"

The last I heard, he is still around & he's quite an idiot.

I_Speculate

Quote from: ninjashoes on July 20, 2016, 08:41:53 PM
holy crap, she linebacker tackled you?

Will you please call in to the show and tell this amazing story of survival?

Perhaps ;

If show content allows for it ; I don't think calling in to talk about an ex-gf would be appropriate if the show was Alien Abduction or Magnetic anomaly themed. I missed the recent 'When Humans Go Wild' event.

girl went Full Jodi on me... she was a splitting image of Miss Arias... sex themes included.

PrairieGhost

I thought the public opinion on the three teens put in jail was they were innocent? Did something happen to change peoples minds that they are most likely guilty?