• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: 73s on June 05, 2016, 07:25:04 AM
I'm sure that there is a history with him. I'm not up on all of that.  Soon after he took over for Art many years ago I stopped listening to him. But he always came across like he might be an ok guy. But then again I only saw the radio persona.
This will give you a little insight of the (old?) noory.  It's the night of his infamous drunken rant posting.  Starts almost half way down the page.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg374535.html#msg374535

Hollow Man

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 05, 2016, 07:56:12 AM
This will give you a little insight of the (old?) noory.  It's the night of his infamous drunken rant posting.  Starts almost half way down the page.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg374535.html#msg374535

There is no "old" or "new" Noory. There is only... Noory. Be it Today, Yesterday, or Tomorrow, that is all he is. He is Eternal, always Constant, Never-Changing. Yea, verily, for he is the Alpha and the Omega of Eternal Suckage, for even as the last blackhole fades and closes, the last Star burns out, and in such strange aeons finally even Death dies, there will be one thing that will ALWAYS remain, FOREVER, HORRIBLY, ETERNALLY, when all else is gone and even the Gods have fallen, and that, my brethren... is the Terrible Suckage that is Jorch Snoory. A monstrous truth, yes... but Truth nonetheless. So mote it be...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 05, 2016, 08:24:09 AM
There is no "old" or "new" Noory. There is only... Noory. Be it Today, Yesterday, or Tomorrow, that is all he is. He is Eternal, always Constant, Never-Changing. Yea, verily, for he is the Alpha and the Omega of Eternal Suckage, for even as the last blackhole fades and closes, the last Star burns out, and in such strange aeons finally even Death dies, there will be one thing that will ALWAYS remain, FOREVER, HORRIBLY, ETERNALLY, when all else is gone and even the Gods have fallen, and that, my brethren... is the Terrible Suckage that is Jorch Snoory. A monstrous truth, yes... but Truth nonetheless. So mote it be...

I tried a few months back to listen to Dave on C2C. Really really tired.. gave it a full hour.. never again!

Hollow Man

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 08:30:23 AM
I tried a few months back to listen to Dave on C2C. Really really tired.. gave it a full hour.. never again!

I applaud your valiance, brother. I can only hope the price was not too great. The Suckage has claimed far too many of our heroes. May you not join them, fallen warriors that they are. Godspeed, sir, GODSPEED!!!  :'(

Quote from: username on June 04, 2016, 11:48:01 PM
Ladies &  gentlemen it finally happend

He mentioned falkie & he complimented the show.

And dressed in black to boot!

Hollow Man

What'd the son of a bitch say about Falkie? What a wonderful man he is??  ::) Fuck Falkie.

Dateline

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 07:50:13 AM
brig you made reference a few times before about George being funded by someone with deep pockets.. care to speculate who this money man may be?

Yes, Brig, please discuss.  We need to know the sources so that the Gabbers are fully informed. 

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 07:50:13 AM
brig you made reference a few times before about George being funded by someone with deep pockets.. care to speculate who this money man may be?

Of COURSE I speculate.  Speculation is FUN!

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on June 05, 2016, 11:12:42 AM
Yes, Brig, please discuss.  We need to know the sources so that the Gabbers are fully informed.

Perhaps I will do a GabbingNow someday with some encoded clues.  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2016, 01:11:05 PM
Of COURSE I speculate.  Speculation is FUN!

If you are going to speculate.. . then speculate about the mysterious "deep pocket's"motives too.. I haven't clue..

Makes no sense. to me.. only mVee and Dave come to mind but they really have little to gain ..they are just in it for the fun..

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2016, 01:12:52 PM
Perhaps I will do a GabbingNow someday with some encoded clues.  ;D

Maybe there is a clue in that post. Is Deep Pockets named shapPer?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2016, 11:49:38 PM
Haha, Nice!  I been watching your twitters, saw the Periscopes :D  Thank You for sharing with us Michael. :D

Are those Pizza Rolls?  Did I guess right?  ;D

You're so smart you knew what I was up to.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 01:55:40 PM
If you are going to speculate.. . then speculate about the mysterious "deep pocket's"motives too.. I haven't clue..

Makes no sense. to me.. only mVee and Dave come to mind but they really have little to gain ..they are just in it for the fun..

How did you come to think that you know the true motivations of MV and Dave?  How do you know that they were not sincerely trying to help George?

chefist

Sounds like the date went well...only problem is she will expect something more exciting on the second. Hope you can manage expectations...lol.

You are a pro at hiding your face... maybe you are really a squatch! Lol

Hope you had fun, man! Wish i could had made it.

Lilith

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 02:33:06 PM
You're so smart you knew what I was up to.

I checked up in the chat as well, thinking you might type in there from your cell phone, but I was disappointed to find that there was no pic of you and LL anywhere to be seen  :'(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 73s on June 05, 2016, 06:24:49 AM
Looks like the rumors are true, Norry is a nice guy and seems to have a sense of humor.  I wish I could like his show!

He's a nice guy, does have a sense of humor.  He did a great job last night,  and I'm not sure if he sang or not.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 05, 2016, 10:08:22 AM
What'd the son of a bitch say about Falkie? What a wonderful man he is??  ::) Fuck Falkie.

Hah,  he just mentioned he heard the interview with falkie, I was surprised indeed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 02:37:16 PM
Sounds like the date went well...only problem is she will expect something more exciting on the second. Hope you can manage expectations...lol.

You are a pro at hiding your face... maybe you are really a squatch! Lol

Hope you had fun, man! Wish i could had made it.

There's photos of me front and center online,  easily accessible to the public.  I can post those,  but I don't think many men want to see my face,  unless you have interior motives I dont know about. 

chefist

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

There's photos of me front and center online,  easily accessible to the public.  I can post those,  but I don't think many men want to see my face,  unless you have interior motives I dont know about.

Lol. No...just joking.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
Lol. No...just joking.

Hey,  I mean...  I can get pretty George Michaels in here,  offering you people some good photoshop material.

chefist

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 03:06:16 PM
Hey,  I mean...  I can get pretty George Michaels in here,  offering you people some good photoshop material.

Lol...why not!🙌

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 03:07:40 PM
Lol...why not!🙌
Haha I'm a good sport,  it's not my first rodeo.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

I'd love to see your face.  I'm going to take an educated guess that you are drop dead gorgeous. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 05, 2016, 03:35:18 PM
I'd love to see your face.  I'm going to take an educated guess that you are drop dead gorgeous. ;)

There's photos of me on twitter,  I'm OK Hehe.

chefist

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 06:54:15 PM
There's photos of me on twitter,  I'm OK Hehe.

Lol are you better looking than Jimmy Church?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 07:02:45 PM
Lol are you better looking than Jimmy Church?

Depends what kind of guys you're trying to pick up on buddy haha

chefist

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 07:34:25 PM
Depends what kind of guys you're trying to pick up on buddy haha

Lol...even a straight guy like me understands

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 07:36:24 PM
Lol...even a straight guy like me understands

We're both handsome gentleman.

chefist

Quote from: username on June 05, 2016, 07:49:57 PM
We're both handsome gentleman.

Can't wait for that night out in El Centro.