• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: MV on July 12, 2015, 11:48:00 AM
He doesn't.

So MV...if you don't want to ban him why not suspend him for not following the rules. Someone some where at some time must stand up to SLOB-O and teach him a lesson.

3OctaveFart

Senda is a textbook narcissist. The best way to describe it is a bucket with a hole in it. And no matter what you stuff in there - electronics, food, attention - it leaks. It's never going to be enough. He needs the videos ... he needs knowing that they are being watched and puzzled over by what amounts to a captive audience (on this thread).

cosmic hobo

Falkie thought the Noory interview and subsequent TV show appearances would garner him more subscribers and views and hence more revenue from his shitty videos. Ironically the price of that interview was ceasing his tirades about Noory which is obviously what his "fans" want to see. You shot yourself in your fat foot Falkie. How do those glasses feel now?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Who on July 12, 2015, 11:31:26 AM
This couple just left Martinez after knocking, walking in, announcing themselves and seeing the nude gargantuans.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aMLeCrAQTg
After which these two unfortunate people obtained corkscrews and ripped their eyes from their heads in an effort to stop seeing that horrific image. To no avail, their minds eye kept replaying SLOB-O and Ho rolling around on the newspaper bedding there just stewing in their bodily fuilds and juices. So the distraught couple went and got some guns and to quell their suffering they blew their fucking brains out all over the sidewalk right outside the gunshop. Police were baffled.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 12, 2015, 12:06:33 PM
(Twilight Zone)

Rod Serling voice over:

Imagine if you will, a quiet nondescript neighbourhood; an apartment block in the cheap side of a a small Californian city. In one of the apartments resides a couple, one in his skidmarked shorts, belching, snoring, and farting on a regular basis in his sleep. His female partner lies there, nude and.....

(Director), "Rod? Is everything alright?"

(Serling) "Excuse me, I need to go to the loo, I won't...Blllluuuuaaarrggghhhhhh"

(Director), "Jeeeeze man, that's some projectile vomit Rod, are you okay man?"

And those skid marks in the draws on SLOB-O'S fat filthy ass look like a freskin fully loaded Boeing 747 jet landed in them...that my friends are a hell of a bunch of skid marks!!!

chefist

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 03:45:47 PM
Would you sniff Kathy's underwear fabric for a hundred bucks? Not sniff, I mean really inhale.
Ewwwww.... :(

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ONeill on July 12, 2015, 02:05:34 PM
Sorry YP, but you're getting some details wrong...

I left a bit more from this glorious post, I just couldn't cut it...
Question please my friends...SLOB-O states his legs have been injured? How was that? Was it a work related injury, a wound sustained in the service of our nation, or in the line of some duty to his fellow citizens?  No. It was the results of misuse and mistreatment of his fat disgusting lazy body most likely from an ailment or some dishonest and fraudulent accident trying to collect some insurance money. Or just plain old wear and tear from his over eating and being out of shape as he never really did a real days wotk in his life. His legs, knees are sick not injured just like the rest of his sad sack-o-shit fat lard ass body of his.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard West on July 11, 2015, 09:15:21 PM
I was molested by one of my mom's boyfriends when i was 10.
When i was in my teens i was molested in the boy scouts by a group leader and some of the other members.
Not at the same time but i was the one who started the sex acts because i wanted attention and affection.
The trolls are going to say that makes me gay. No, I was a child. i was 12. So its ironic i ran into someone who lied about there age to get my attention and affection years latter... You think i would be looking out for that kind of thing..
Ummmm, yeah.  Yeah, maybe u are in the wrong place.   You might have mistaken this place for a group the therapy session next forum over.

Yeah.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard West on July 11, 2015, 09:29:22 PM
Anyways... I wanted attention and affection so the older boy would give me it. hugs and kisses then rapeing me in the asshole... I then got raped by one of the leaders and ended up having to tell someone because it got real bad.. Dude went to jail.. More irony. I know.

My mom has hated me since they found out i was special need..
Be bullied at school come home be bullied at home..
I would ask my dad why people bully me and he would say "Its gods way of making you a better man"
But really it made me want to buy a gun and kill people. When we got the internet. I was angry all the time.
made friends with other angry people.
Found out how to blow shit up.
Nothing but anger till high school was over... joined MIT because my dad had the full cost.
Play to played my way into MIT.  Engineering. Could not keep up with the classes. they where going to kick me out. Tried killing myself.
Angry, shy and in special ed.  No girls around me.
Virgin till 22... The 1st girl i had sex with.... Off to jail for me.

Yeah, wrong forum for you, Dick.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 12, 2015, 03:52:00 PM
Ummmm, yeah.  Yeah, maybe u are in the wrong place.   You might have mistaken this place for a group the therapy session next forum over.

Yeah.
Casio has two active accounts he was using this morning, this is one of them...I informed the management...

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 03:25:46 PM
Senda is a textbook narcissist. The best way to describe it is a bucket with a hole in it. And no matter what you stuff in there - electronics, food, attention - it leaks. It's never going to be enough. He needs the videos ... he needs knowing that they are being watched and puzzled over by what amounts to a captive audience (on this thread).

Yes, but it goes deeper than that.  Reat this:

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 26, 2015, 12:03:21 PM
He can never do this.  He needs someone in his life lecturing him about his poor choices and urging him to change his ways.  Someone that he can he can be defiant against, to justify his life to himself.

His mother used to perform that function; now that she's gone, it's the folks on Bellgab.  He'll never stop.  That, and his fantasy memories about the past are the only ways he can cope with the reality of being what he is.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 03:45:47 PM
Would you sniff Kathy's underwear fabric for a hundred bucks? Not sniff, I mean really inhale.
NOT FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard West on July 11, 2015, 09:52:18 PM
Why is it that people get all angry at the idea of me so called "Raping" someone then then joke about me being raped?

What i deserved to get raped because i went to jail?  yeah? Fuck you. and...

Nice victim blaming there...

Yes i did get raped and no i did not enjoy it.

When i did stuff in boy scouts it was not gay. Because someone that age cannot understand if there gay or not.. It was for attention and affection, To feel needed. Not to "get off"

But you are not a victim so you don't understand how it works.
I might ne r d to start sniffing glue. 

3OctaveFart

Falkie's and Casio's lives might stand a chance of improving if they left the Internet. But they can't.

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 04:01:15 PM
Falkie's and Casio's lives might stand a chance of improving if they left the Internet. But they can't.

Yeah, the rest of us too.

3OctaveFart

The absence of audience must be terrifying. Casio is a dude who filmed himself eating a meal and then uploaded it, for fuck sake. That's social media in 2015. He doesn't have his own toilet but he bought a selfie stick.

Jocko Johnson

So bellgabbers, what gives...it's approximately 3pm pst and SLOB-O and ho have not been heard from? It must have been a wild nite...or maybe he lost or sat on his glasses again! He'll be begging again for a new pair. Or I can see him going back to where he got them...sendamoney- "look these glasses are defective how could they just fall apart like this? I am gonna have my best friend dave snoory do a show on you and expose you poor business practices"
Store clerk- "dave who...???"
SLOB-O- "You trying to scam a hard working retired person?" "I will make a youtube video and my 6 or 7 viewers will ruin you!"
Store clerk- "SECURITY...CALL THE NUT HOUSE HAVE THE GUYS COME DOWN WITH A STRAIGHT JACKET FOR THIS CRAZY ASS...you think we should replace your glasses when I can clearly see the shitstains from where your fat filthy 500 lb ass sat on and crushed them...get out, GET OUT!!"

WOTR

Patty has an account here and has contacted me!  I have promised to keep the identity of her account secret, and she does not trust the privacy of the PM system on forums (something about a moderator on redbook or something...)

Anyhow, if you PM me your mailing address I will pass it onto her.  She has promised to fedex her phone number to you and allow an interview!

I'm looking forward to hearing the interview that she gives to defend herself against these charges...

Jocko Johnson

We must know all Patty can tell us about SLOB-O & Ho so we can get a better picture. I bet she is a regular person, perhaps gainfully employed who just tried to be kind to her friend. Also love to know what was in the boxes she moved that got fatty so upset...was it so precious and fragile or was it just that she failed to obey the orders of his hugeness!? And what is in the boxes she is holding for kathy, how much garbage is bulkies?
Who wants to bet she is still talking with kathy but can't tell fatso since kathy is afraid of him. Find out how many and for how long that jerk off has been beating kathy too. If he is he needs to go directly to jail.

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2015, 04:10:01 PM

Patty has an account here and has contacted me!  I have promised to keep the identity of her account secret, and she does not trust the privacy of the PM system on forums (something about a moderator on redbook or something...)

Anyhow, if you PM me your mailing address I will pass it onto her.  She has promised to fedex her phone number to you and allow an interview!

I'm looking forward to hearing the interview that she gives to defend herself against these charges...

Seems legit to me.

WOTR

Still no bites?  I recall reading somewhere that referring to yourself in the third person as old and honest helps sell everything from snake oil to farm implements.  So, you can trust ol Westie with a PM.  Sweet, loving Patty already did, and ol Westie has yet to disclose her screen name.

Come on people- for a limited time ol westie promises you an exclusive interview full of intrigue and juicy details on old evil Falkie.  So, send your contact information now to http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile C/O old, honest Westie, for a chance to snag the interview of your dreams and some Lulz...

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2015, 04:36:43 PM
Still no bites?  I recall reading somewhere that referring to yourself in the third person as old and honest helps sell everything from snake oil to farm implements.  So, you can trust ol Westie with a PM.  Sweet, loving Patty already did, and ol Westie has yet to disclose her screen name.

Come on people- for a limited time ol westie promises you an exclusive interview full of intrigue and juicy details on old evil Falkie.  So, send your contact information now to http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile C/O old, honest Westie, for a chance to snag the interview of your dreams and some Lulz...

Ol' Gerry already knows someone, aside from George Senda, of course, who can contact Kathy directly at almost any time.  I don't need to go through you if I want to communicate with her.  She's George's girlfriend anyway, so it's not appropriate for me to speak to her without his permission as I want him to know I'm on the up-and-up.  From what I know of Kathy, she seems like a very nice person.

Patty is a third party to these matters, and does not take to the airwaves of her own accord the way Kathy does.  I was just trying to figure out a way for her to clear the air, and hence the suggestion of the off-camera chat with Brig.  I don't want to, or need to, speak with her myself, and it's probably better for the sake of impartiality in the discussion if I don't as I'm not too happy with her right now due to the circumstances.  Longtime readers of this thread know that I'm not the biggest fan of hers.

If I had the contact info, I would send it to Brig - that's it.  Open Lines Gerry has no intention or desire of harassing Patty in any way.  I just want to get to the bottom of this story, and to see what can be done (if anything) to salvage the Kathy-Patty relationship.  I don't think we've heard the last of Patty on this thread, and I hope that George can see the value in setting up the interview.  I have to respect his wishes though, and will do so.

You can PM me if you want to discuss this further.  I don't see a need to involve you in Ol' Gerry's matters at this time.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 12, 2015, 05:10:03 PM

You can PM me if you want to discuss this further.  I don't see a need to involve you in Ol' Gerry's matters at this time.

littlechris

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 12, 2015, 04:17:00 PM
We must know all Patty can tell us about SLOB-O & Ho so we can get a better picture. I bet she is a regular person, perhaps gainfully employed who just tried to be kind to her friend. Also love to know what was in the boxes she moved that got fatty so upset...was it so precious and fragile or was it just that she failed to obey the orders of his hugeness!? And what is in the boxes she is holding for kathy, how much garbage is bulkies?
Who wants to bet she is still talking with kathy but can't tell fatso since kathy is afraid of him. Find out how many and for how long that jerk off has been beating kathy too. If he is he needs to go directly to jail.

Exactly, I think Falkie mentioned that she cleans houses for a living.

So right there says a lot. She's a gainfully employed, hard working  senior citizen who busts her ass all day CLEANING HOUSES.  Then fat LAZY falkie (who hasnt cleaned his house in years) goes off on her and yells at her over some stupid boxes in the back of HER car!!!  Here Patty was kind enough to help Falkie and sweet kathy to move their trash for FREE and Falkie justifies it by saying he paid for her breakfasts, lunches and dinner?!!

FUCK your meals, Im sure Patty would prefer to make or buy her own meals and NOT help you move all your trash  you BIG FAT FUCKEN PIECE OF SHIT!!!

And now Falkie has promised to make a youtube video about Patty exposing her. What a DICK!!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 09, 2015, 02:08:37 PM

There's a lot more to it than that. Patty said many things and gave promises to Kathy and broke them all.
But Kathy will address that in a video later today.
And Patty took off before she could get breakfast but in the recent past and in recent months, both of us have taken Patty to multiple breakfasts, lunches or dinners and have done other favors for her as well.
Patty has betrayed and stabbed Kathy in the back in the past and Kathy just let it go because she wanted to keep a friend.
Patty is a selfish person who is motivated by what's in it for Patty and not friendship.
She has a history of screwing Kathy over.

3OctaveFart

Just ask her to post. Why won't Kathy post?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 05:24:47 PM

WOTR can ask her to post since he claims she has an account here that he privately knows about.  Get to it, WOTR - chop, chop!

MR. Spock

Falkie you should get a job to help with your money problems and go to the gym to lose your fat. Its the only logical thing to do.

bateman

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 12, 2015, 05:28:30 PM
Falkie you should get a job to help with your money problems and go to the gym to lose your fat. Its the only logical thing to do.

Which is why he won't do it.

littlechris

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 05:24:47 PM

The one time I spoke with sweet Kathy on the phone, I asked her if she knew George was posting videos of her on the internet. She said "NO" and then asked falkie, who was in the background and he lied and said "NO IM NOT"!!  So I am pretty damn sure that sweet Kathy doesnt even know about bellgab.com.  Surely George would not tell her and if she does know, the poor woman is too scared to post here because she knows George will BEAT HER ASS!!!

-