• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

George banned me from his YouTube chat for making sexual comments. allegedly.

Lilith

I think George just rubbed his neck and face and eye, with the tissue he blew his nose in.

I could be wrong.

Lilith

Looks like Senda is going to eat the entire container of cupcakes that he found.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2019, 09:31:32 PM
Looks like Senda is going to eat the entire container of cupcakes that he found.
I wonder how old they are

Lilith

He did indeed eat the entire container of cupcakes.  Looked like there were about 5 cupcakes in it.

Lilith

Good Lord.  After promising no more begging, he is now begging for a paypal donation of $20 to feed the kitties for 2 days.

my irl self makes George feel insecure. oh well lol

[attachment=1]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 13, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

[attachment=1,msg1326450]

It's not over yet fam George has not seen my final form

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2019, 01:22:32 PM
Is Abram really a troll? It would make more sense than a young adult hanging out with a 66 year old Senda for company but Falkie looked happier than a pig in shit after play-bludgeoning-Abram-with-a-liquor-bottle and said he liked having him more than having Kathy there.

So, good trolling...I guess.
It's common in homosexual relationships for one to be a daddy and the other to be the toyboi.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 13, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

[attachment=1,msg1326450]
Richard Starret?  LOL.  The serial killer.

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2019, 09:38:46 PM
He did indeed eat the entire container of cupcakes.  Looked like there were about 5 cupcakes in it.

Can you define "found" in this context?   Like found inside his place or found out in the wilds of Martinez? 

George has promised to unblock me after this livestream. at long last, justice has found a way!

George is getting upset that donations are not pouring in, 3000 videos, a thousand subscribers, etc..

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2019, 07:25:26 PM
George is getting upset that donations are not pouring in, 3000 videos, a thousand subscribers, etc..

AGAIN?   ::)

PChirp

I thought his damn internet was getting chucked today??!?  Did he come up with the funds "all-of-sudden"?   :o

Lilith

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 14, 2019, 07:33:13 PM
I thought his damn internet was getting chucked today??!?  Did he come up with the funds "all-of-sudden"?   :o

...probably

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 14, 2019, 07:33:13 PM

my touching video probably motivated him. i could be wrong.

https://youtu.be/7uMXb38CU3c

PChirp