• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Penis mv on November 25, 2016, 10:41:53 PM
STFU.
Its the ultimate 'Fuck You.'  'Fuck you, death!  I'm ART FUCKING BELL and you're not!  I'm knocking up bitches and you're not.  FUCK YOU!"

I don't know if you're joking, but I agree with this. If I were near death, knocking my wife up would feel like the ultimate middle finger to my own mortality.

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on November 26, 2016, 02:01:15 AM
knocking my wife up would feel like the ultimate middle finger

totes doing it wrong here.

WebGurl

Miss shows about LUFO abductions, cryptids, and anomalies like Mel's Hole.   Imagine what kind of show he could have done on  the illuminatis pizzagate?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WebGurl on November 26, 2016, 05:08:48 PM
Miss shows about LUFO abductions, cryptids, and anomalies like Mel's Hole.   Imagine what kind of show he could have done on  the illuminatis pizzagate?

Based on a similar font of unimpeachable evidence? Probably good. All based on absolute fact? Not so good.

Yorkshire pud

I don't know if you're joking, but I agree with this. If I were near death, knocking my wife up would feel like the ultimate middle finger to my own mortality.

And having a spouse in similar financial hardship? You won't worry about the children too much..although you probably trump Bell in absolute obscene wealth. You have more indoor heated swimming pools for example.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: norland2424 on November 25, 2016, 12:42:36 AM
your pics are the reason why Art knocked uped his wife again.

Who's to say having another kid was Art's idea? He obviously likes the idea, no doubt for a bunch of reasons, but his wife likely has plans and ideas of her own. She doesn't post here and we know next to nothing about her, but that family is only part Art.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 26, 2016, 05:19:08 PM
And having a spouse in similar financial hardship? You won't worry about the children too much..although you probably trump Bell in absolute obscene wealth. You have more indoor heated swimming pools for example.

Art has money problems? News to me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 26, 2016, 05:19:08 PM
I envision MV with gold-ensconced swimming pools.

Praise MV and pass the champagne.

Jackstar

Imagine what kind of show he could have done on  the illuminatis pizzagate?

paladin1991

Dude, you and I need to get together, knock back a fistful oxy, chase it down with iced Huckleberry Stoli, burn through some whores and go on a crime spree. Damn straight I'm serious.  Fuck death, Fuck me, Fuck you, He's ART FUCKING BELL!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Penis mv on November 26, 2016, 11:46:22 PM
Dude, you and I need to get together, knock back a fistful oxy, chase it down with iced Huckleberry Stoli, burn through some whores and go on a crime spree.

But mind you, I only drink beverages with umbrellas in them and with tropical names. 'Tis ok?

Gruntled

Well, congrats Art.
You sly old dog. :o

By the way, I caught a S.I.T. last night I had missed.  The guest was some guy from Australia named Stan Devo or something.
Interesting dude. Whatever happened to him?
Exposed as bs artist?- Abducted by Aliens/FBI/CIA/NSA/.
Working in a 7-11 or just normally deceased?

Don't know how I missed this one, but Art, the guest and the callers were great.

Jackstar

Stan Deyo continues to sling his hash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KamU-g-hI0A

I didn't watch this, just a random grab. There's videos with his face on them, too.

Gruntled

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 02:46:18 PM
Stan Deyo continues to sling his hash.
Thanks for this JackStar.

Hog

Hey Art, any chance of you doing the MITD New Years Prdeictions show this year?  It's been a while since you've popped by on the air.

peace
Hog

paladin1991

Quote from: MV 2000® on November 27, 2016, 04:25:56 AM
But mind you, I only drink beverages with umbrellas in them and with tropical names. 'Tis ok?

You will be my bitch.

Jackstar

You are the weakest link.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2016, 01:18:16 AM
You are the weakest link.
Just as long as he is not the missing link.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Penis mv on November 29, 2016, 01:00:40 AM
You will be my bitch.

If you're willing to keep eye contact.

Kiss!

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV 2000® on November 29, 2016, 02:14:02 AM
If you're willing to keep eye contact.

Kiss!
He always closes his eyes first. ;)

b_dubb

In this context the Illuminati are Russian bloggers working for Trump peanuts

Quote from: Hog on November 28, 2016, 09:38:44 PM
Hey Art, any chance of you doing the MITD New Years Prdeictions show this year?  It's been a while since you've popped by on the air.

peace
Hog

Probably not, with the "stalker" still out there.  He is protecting his family by not doing a radio show.

PaulAtreides

peace
Hog

Heather already has the "official" predictions issued by Hogwarts.  She'll be sharing those with us in due course.

ItsOver

peace
Hog
Art was on in March to discuss politics.  Geesh, what more do you want?

The Snorchlax

Art has turned into The Rush Limbaugh of Facebook

Pounding out screeds from behind the keyboard

What happened to the Art we used to know and love?

Jackstar

Smoked him with the acid.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 29, 2016, 10:41:32 AM
Art was on in March to discuss politics.  Geesh, what more do you want?

Is that what that was?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 29, 2016, 08:42:29 PM
Is that what that was?
Yeah, I'm suffering from Art Bell overdose.  Enough is enough, Art.  Geesh, cool your jets!  A listener can only take so much.

ACE of CLUBS

Art who ..... ?
or
Art ? ...... who cares !