• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

Quote from: Étouffée on November 06, 2015, 12:40:40 AM
I'm impressed; Art's turned this problematic interview into something really interesting.  I could almost hear the "click" of connection when the guest told the story of the old man's love for his deceased wife.

+10

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 06, 2015, 12:43:27 AM
I'm married to a Chinese woman.   Despite their generally thin bodies, you'd be amazed how much they eat.   ;)
High metabolism.
You lucky bastard. ;)

=Schlyder=

LOL this guy is a complete whacko..  made the UFO start on fire.   Hahahahaha   

AppealPlay

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 06, 2015, 12:51:31 AM
LOL this guy is a complete whacko..  made the UFO start on fire.   Hahahahaha

It's beautiful, isn't it? :D

nbirnes

Quote from: Étouffée on November 06, 2015, 12:49:17 AM
Yes! ...and for all the years that I've known Art is a brilliant interviewer, it's so cool to hear him doing it right here, right now!

This is why the newbies who come in every night after 3 minutes to say the show blows are so silly. No matter the guest, I enjoy listening to Art do his magic. It takes more than a few minutes, duh.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 06, 2015, 12:30:01 AM
It ended up on eBay.

It was smaller than that one and probably ended up in a landfill during one of the many moves. On the other hand, it could be in a box somewhere. I have a hard time parting with technology. I still have a Mac SE somewhere and the hard drive for a Lisa.

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 06, 2015, 12:53:52 AM
It was smaller than that one and probably ended up in a landfill during one of the many moves. On the other hand, it could be in a box somewhere. I have a hard time parting with technology. I still have a Mac SE somewhere and the hard drive for a Lisa.

Better keep that from Barfly.

Barfly

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 06, 2015, 12:43:59 AM
Marry the first time for love, the second time for the oxen.
Why the FUCK does everybody stereotype Asians? Asia is a continent that includes that includes Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan ,Israel parts of Russia and Saudi Arabia..thats all i can think of at the moment.
Yet people stereotype Asians as yellow slant eye people, i never understood that

Quote from: nbirnes on November 06, 2015, 12:53:03 AM
This is why the newbies who come in every night after 3 minutes to say the show blows are so silly. No matter the guest, I enjoy listening to Art do his magic. It takes more than a few minutes, duh.

Right on Nancy.

Catsmile

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 06, 2015, 12:49:49 AM
And this dude started a war with the aliens by setting their UFO on fire.  He's quite the fella.

OH... He set it on fire alright! 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 06, 2015, 12:53:20 AM
This guy's voice is entrancing when Art gets him to reveal something.

Yeah I think he's surprised at Art's smarts.  He's got a wicked sense of humor under all that.

Barfly

Quote from: Catsmile on November 06, 2015, 12:47:56 AM
Yeah... Waiting until they are ripe at 18 to pick them... kinda suxz. :P
Not me, i stay away from any woman under 40, i just respect Tinas talent, she plays very much like me, but it took me many years to do it.

SciFiAuthor

Art really coaxed this guest into form. I was losing interest, but Art got it back on track. I'm enjoying it.

Catsmile

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 12:55:19 AM
Why the FUCK does everybody stereotype Asians? Asia is a continent that includes that includes Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan ,Israel parts of Russia and Saudi Arabia..thats all i can think of at the moment.
Yet people stereotype Asians as yellow slant eye people, i never understood that

Quote from: nbirnes on November 06, 2015, 12:53:03 AM

I'll second that.

FLLFlash

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 06, 2015, 12:43:27 AM
I'm married to a Chinese woman.   Despite their generally thin bodies, you'd be amazed how much they eat.   ;)

Anthropomorphically she looks very much like my formerly anorexic/bulimic and now deceased former wife.

AppealPlay

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 06, 2015, 12:53:52 AM
That was the first computer I ever used - lol

inuk2600

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 06, 2015, 01:02:02 AM
Anthropomorphically she looks very much like my formerly anorexic/bulimic and now deceased former wife.

FLLFlash

Quote from: coaster on November 06, 2015, 12:44:19 AM
He did make the show more interesting. Art is a pro. He knows how to steer the guest and right the ship. He figures if he doesn't like what he is hearing, the listeners won't either, so he fixes it. Brilliant. More hosts could learn a thing or a hundred from Art.

Dave didn't learn a thing. You're otherwise dead on.

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 06, 2015, 01:05:27 AM
I'm certain he had/has a problem with drugs.
Any man who bleaches his hair like that is a douchebag and deserves an ass kicking on a daily basis.