• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 26, 2015, 01:03:17 PM
Hell, I'm home with a work injury.  I can't lift over 10 lbs.  I feel like a Sendamemoney....a useless eater.

Sorry to read this. Hope it's not to serious.

Imconfused

Quote from: zeebo on May 26, 2015, 07:26:42 PM
I used to occasionally find elements of his posts quite comical, and think I even tried defending some of his forum etiquette breaches.  But at some point the noise-level drowned out the notable comments and now my brain sort of auto-filters him out totally. 

However I do get annoyed seing this friggin thread bumped up top in the recent posts list every day.  And dammit look now I just did it.

That's why MV originally made that poll about deleting this thread.  Unfortunately,  Falkie has had an interview with Dave and Tommy so he is famous now and therefore undeletable. 

So Falkie is gonna be here,  when BellGab is long gone.   

WhiteCrow

Quote from: zeebo on May 26, 2015, 07:26:42 PM
I used to occasionally find elements of his posts quite comical, and think I even tried defending some of his forum etiquette breaches.  But at some point the noise-level drowned out the notable comments and now my brain sort of auto-filters him out totally. 

However I do get annoyed seing this friggin thread bumped up top in the recent posts list every day.  And dammit look now I just did it.

^^^^I don't understand why this would upset anyone.

I see the Dave Suks thread take over the new posts every night when he broadcasts.
It's not my cup of tea, so I don't even take a peek. Dave is nothing to me, I don't like his show. But some have fun listening to him and then trashing him on Bellgab. Explain to me what is different with Falkie's thread??? Why do people want Falkie's thread closed but tolerate the same behavior on Dave' Suks thread?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 26, 2015, 07:14:24 AM
Thank you. I can't lift more than 10 pounds right now due to a surgery. I feel like the old woman.

Heal well, hope you are back to normal soon.

I see that both you and paladin have 10 pound lift restriction. Is this some kind of retribution karma or just a coincidence? :)   

zeebo

Nah I couldn't care less whether this thread exists or not, it's obviously of interest to some folks with 460 pages and counting.  I just wish it was either pinned at top or put on it's own sub-board etc. so that it doesn't keep bouncing up top of the floating General Discussion area.  In spite of it's name, it's not really a "general" topic, it's a Falkie-specific topic.  Just an opinion.  I figure I see it there every day so would throw in my two cents.

Imconfused

Quote from: zeebo on May 26, 2015, 07:53:00 PM
Nah I couldn't care less whether this thread exists or not, it's obviously of interest to some folks with 460 pages and counting.  I just wish it was either pinned at top or put on it's own sub-board etc. so that it doesn't keep bouncing up top of the floating General Discussion area.  In spite of it's name, it's not really a "general" topic, it's a Falkie-specific topic.  Just an opinion.  I figure I see it there every day so would throw in my two cents.

I would commit a brand new webpage to Falkie.  Way,  way AWAY from Bellgab.  But that's just me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Imconfused on May 26, 2015, 07:36:16 PM
That's why MV originally made that poll about deleting this thread.  Unfortunately,  Falkie has had an interview with Dave and Tommy so he is famous now and therefore undeletable. 

Probably... My master plan is to wait out Art's current popularity. Dave will be gone someday. And Falkie's thread will finally die off.
Post counts will plummet, MV will be tired of Bellgab and I'll buy it all for song. Buy the rights to Falkie's old videos and make a killing marketing them to a new audience. 

zeebo

Quote from: Imconfused on May 26, 2015, 08:00:53 PM
I would commit a brand new webpage to Falkie.  Way,  way AWAY from Bellgab.  But that's just me.

I was thinking he could have his own sub-board called Falkie Stuff.  Then he could break this thread into ones like Eyeglasses Status Reports, Local Weather Observations,  Text Wall Reposts, etc. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Imconfused on May 26, 2015, 08:00:53 PM

It's obvious Sir, that you don't possess the Business acumens of say a MV or myself.

Imconfused

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 26, 2015, 08:04:22 PM
Probably... My master plan is to wait out Art's current popularity. Dave will be gone someday. And Falkie's thread will finally die off.
Post counts will plummet, MV will be tired of Bellgab and I'll buy it all for song. Buy the rights to Falkie's old videos and make a killing marketing them to a new audience.

You have my attention.  Where do I subscribe?

Imconfused

Quote from: zeebo on May 26, 2015, 08:05:54 PM
I was thinking he could have his own sub-board called Falkie Stuff.  Then he could break this thread into ones like Eyeglasses Status Reports, Local Weather Observations,  Text Wall Reposts, etc.

bwahahahaha

b_dubb

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 26, 2015, 02:16:30 PM
I like Falkie, I hate trying to reason with him.
I'll meet you half way. I don't hate Falkie. Trying to talk sense to him is an exercise in futility.

Quote from: Imconfused on May 26, 2015, 07:36:16 PM

After the apocalypse the only things left will be Falkie, cockroaches, and Keith Richards.

Imconfused

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 26, 2015, 09:01:20 PM
After the apocalypse the only things left will be Falkie, cockroaches, and Keith Rowland.

fixed.  and you're welcome.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 26, 2015, 07:50:19 PM
Heal well, hope you are back to normal soon.

Get back to work soon ....... taxes deducted for the 'fruits of your labour'  ......
Taxes bankroll the lard-assed cretins who parasitize society ...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 26, 2015, 07:01:48 PM
Hey Falkie.  I know there's a bus that can take you inexpensively from the Bay area to Vancouver.  I've taken it.

I'm having trouble breathing, talking and walking 22 feet to the bathroom and he wants me to go to Vancouver ?

Oy, gevalt ! Has he got the wrong George ! :-\ :-[ ::) :(

I stopped doing long bus trips years ago after an 18 ride from Vegas to San Francisco.
Never again.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 27, 2015, 12:34:45 AM
I'm having trouble breathing, talking and walking 22 feet to the bathroom and he wants me to go to Vancouver ?

I stopped doing long bus trips years ago after an 18 ride from Vegas to San Francisco.
Never again.

Forget the Sin City. Imagine taking a bus to Cincinnati like I did at 15 with a girlfriend in a bus loaded with Mennonites who are not real chatty.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 27, 2015, 12:34:45 AM

Never again.

But two expensive expeditions to stalk George noory, which have made you $3 which you haven't even collected on was a good idea?
Falkie doesn't ride in buses he has way too much money for that. Falkie has stated he is renting an expensive SUV and driving Sans driver license out to Nevada to interview art.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 27, 2015, 07:54:28 AM
But two expensive expeditions to stalk George noory, which have made you $3 which you haven't even collected on was a good idea?
Falkie doesn't ride in buses he has way too much money for that. Falkie has stated he is renting an expensive SUV and driving Sans driver license out to Nevada to interview art.

He's heading for a surprise when the first thing they ask for is his license...Unless he uses Kathy "worst driver ever" and then take the keys?

Who

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 27, 2015, 07:54:28 AM

I hope he captures that visit to Art on video.  I want to see the look on Falkie's face when he's greeted by a 12 gauge shotgun!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 26, 2015, 12:09:58 PM
... As for Kathy, she was bitching about using up all her gas to drive to her doctor's appointment in SF when she could have taken BART.
Kathy does not make logical decisions. She does what she wants and then complains about it.
I would have taken BART and not driven ( if I had my license ) and think its ridiculous to waste money and gas driving when you can go BART, but that's me.

I very much doubt that taking Bart saves more than a 2 or 3 dollars.  For me it costs more.  Take it for the environment only, certainly not convenience or savings

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 26, 2015, 05:47:58 PM
I just came across this as I was posting Falkie's Pearl video to Reddit as I was searching for other Pearl info.  I also cross-posted it to /r/UpvotedBecauseGirl, so now it's going to get a ton of hits!  It was at 158 views a few minutes ago - let's see how high it can climb!

Falkie YouTube video views update:

The overnight numbers have come in:
Noory interview:  1,521 - up from 1,311 two days ago before Reddit posts = + 16%

Dr. Eric Pearl:  336 - up from 158 yesterday afternoon - more than double! = + 113%

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2015, 08:31:47 AM
Falkie YouTube video views update:

The overnight numbers have come in:
Noory interview:  1,521 - up from 1,311 two days ago before Reddit posts = + 16%

Dr. Eric Pearl:  336 - up from 158 yesterday afternoon - more than double! = + 113%
It's crazy how few views he's getting. Even with all of your additional promos, to forums that know nothing about Falkie. Views are moving at a snails pace.

Quote from: PathoJen on May 27, 2015, 09:10:31 AM
It's crazy how few views he's getting. Even with all of your additional promos, to forums that know nothing about Falkie. Views are moving at a snails pace.

Open Lines Gerry is only one man, but he can't do it all by himself.  I'd invite everyone else on this forum to make some similar posting efforts, and let's see what we can all do when we work together!  Is he going to get millions, or even thousands, of views?  No, unfortunately not with the current videos.  However, we can get his name out there, and build his fan base one subscriber at a time.  The Noory interview was the tip of the iceberg, and the man will have other great interviews in the future.

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on May 27, 2015, 09:10:31 AM

If Falkie's Noory interview gets another 400 views he'll be right up there with this review for Totino's Pizza Rolls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EradniDoRi4

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2015, 09:20:30 AM
Open Lines Gerry is only one man, but he can't do it all by himself.  I'd invite everyone else on this forum to make some similar posting efforts, and let's see what we can all do when we work together!  Is he going to get millions, or even thousands, of views?  No, unfortunately not with the current videos.  However, we can get his name out there, and build his fan base one subscriber at a time.  The Noory interview was the tip of the iceberg, and the man will have other great interviews in the future.

Falkie can make 10's of dollars while spending thousands on equipment.

3OctaveFart

A better interview subject might help generate views.
Nobody cares what Dave has to say.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 27, 2015, 10:00:04 AM
A better interview subject might help generate views.
Nobody cares what Dave has to say.

I told Falkie that the people who listen to "Coast To Coast AM" are interested in the subjects and / or guests that Noory covers, but most probably don't care that much to learn more about the man himself.

Yorkshire pud

What about an interview with Redacted; "How do you feel about being asked by Art Bell to join him on his show?" type premise?