• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

coaster

Quote from: expat on July 21, 2014, 05:51:26 PM
I reviewed that horrible travesty of a TV documentary on my blog.

Mike Bara does not care about the truth. He knows he is a liar and full of shit.  Bara is doing this crap for a paycheck because gullible people eat it up and it is very easy money. Its the same with any of those other "ancient alien" people.  All liars and frauds looking for a payday. People like Bara would rather lie and get paid than earn a living doing honest work. Nothing but weasels..
I couldn't do it. I guess its because I have self respect. I wonder what it would be like to be a fly on the wall at one of their alien circle-jerk conventions. I wonder if they ever look at each other and say "what the fuck are we doing?" Or feel any shame or embarrassment. I doubt it. These idiots have no conscious. If I never  see Bara's bullshit ever again it would be too soon.

ZHero

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 21, 2014, 09:31:12 PM
I had meant to post about this the other night, the last time he was talking about 'protecting the grid'. He got very excited suddenly, and kind of announced that this was going to be a C2C campaign. Joorch declared to his guest that it would get them on what he called 'the cable news networks' and also promised that it would directly impact the 2016 Presidential campaigns.
You could see him already holding the awards aloft - probably including the Congressional Medal Of Honour - in his mind's eye. George Noory: The Man Who Saved America.
I'm surprised he's back with it so soon, but it'll be fun for us all to watch this latest Walter Mitty fantasy unfold and unravel.

He must act like a total wuss in public.  If he acted like the tough-guy hot-shot, like he does on C2C,
someone would take him down.  He'd probably fold like a lawn chair.
  That's probably why that flight attendent went off on him on a flight a few years ago. I'll bet he had a tiny bottle of liquid courage, thought he'd cop a grope of a stewardess, and she put old GW in his place. 
  Saving the grid?  Delusions of grandure.

GNS!

Scully

I can see that my seldom listening to Simple George in recent times has put me at a disadvantage for keeping up with his grandiose dreams.

I just went to the Coast website to see if there would be any topic worth checking out tonight, and I nearly wet my pants when I saw the part about "... George Noory's campaign to protect the grid from an EMP attack..."

I came here to ask what that was all about.  Plenty of info here, as usual.  I think NoMoreNoory nailed it best when he said, "... it'll be fun for us all to watch this latest Walter Mitty fantasy unfold and unravel."  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 19, 2014, 11:55:47 PM
... I don't doubt it, but can anyone cast light on when exactly George Noory, International Peacekeeper, undertook his fact-finding mission to Palestine?
I was going to suggest he probably read a book... and then I remembered that we were discussing Noory.  So, possibly Tommee read him a newspaper article?
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 19, 2014, 11:55:47 PM
...Joorch thinks there has to be a Palestinian state. 'But not Gaza. That won't work.' He suggests giving the Palestinians part of Iraq 'because that's falling apart, anyway'.
He is right.  Send the Palestinians to Iraq.  Send the Sunnis to Turkey.  Take the Turks who do not share that religion and send them to Ireland.  Send Ireland's protestants to England and the Catholics to Italy.  Any atheist in the above population (or those who check "undecided") get deported to China.  Problem solved!  We have world peace again.  People will soon understand that if they do not wish to be displaced they had better play nice with their neighbour.

NoMoreNoory

Am I aurally hallucinating? Did he really just make his lead story that ZZ Top - 'they're our pals, of course' - are delaying their tour because Dusty Hill is having surgery to remove kidney stones?
Really? I mean, REALLY?

yumyumtree

He did make it his lead story, I think because he loves to brag about his friendship with members of ZZ Top. So it was most important to him.

NoMoreNoory

We're off to a hell of a start to the week. Joorch reports the findings of a study into the likely aftermath of nuclear war and the conditions that would greet any visitor to the 'planny', whatever that is. Not only does this remind him of a Twilight Zone episode, he actually has a clip of Burgess Meredith lined up. 'That had a horrible ending, too,' concludes Joorch. 'Let's hope it never happens again.' Did I miss something?

zeebo

Wasn't this same guy on, saying the same thing, with George asking the same questions, like just a week or so ago?  Or maybe I've time shifted deja-vu style.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 21, 2014, 11:14:25 PM
Unoccupied minors.

I think he also said "We'll be in the mists of a catastrophe."

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 21, 2014, 11:26:17 PM
We're off to a hell of a start to the week. Joorch reports the findings of a study into the likely aftermath of nuclear war and the conditions that would greet any visitor to the 'planny', whatever that is. Not only does this remind him of a Twilight Zone episode, he actually has a clip of Burgess Meredith lined up. 'That had a horrible ending, too,' concludes Joorch. 'Let's hope it never happens again.' Did I miss something?

I was waiting for someone to point out George's reading of PLANEY.  That's what happens when Yommy doesn't cross his Ts correctly.

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on July 21, 2014, 11:27:19 PM
Wasn't this same guy on, saying the same thing, with George asking the same questions, like just a week or so ago?  Or maybe I've time shifted deja-vu style.
Nah, that was a different guy but the same EMP fear topic...  8)
Noory always asks the same basic questions he claims for the "new listeners" - but thats just his excuse, its really so he doesn't have to come up with new more advanced questions...

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on July 21, 2014, 11:33:14 PM
Nah, that was a different guy but the same EMP fear topic...  8)
Noory always asks the same basic questions he claims for the "new listeners" - but thats just his excuse, its really so he doesn't have to come up with new more advanced questions...

Thanks for clarifying Morgus, thought maybe I'd (bad) dreamed it.  ???

Beyond Bleef

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 21, 2014, 11:26:17 PM

The Twilight Zone theme follows George wherever he goes.  He's been banned from libraries for years.

George Drooly

Maloof is a horrible guest. He may be knowledgeable but I wouldn't know as I can't listen to someone who speaks so haltingly and can barely communicate. Perfect guest for George.

Enter another (yet always the same) Twilight Zone reference and my patience begins to wither like a fart in the wind... Smell that? That's bad radio.

George's typically non sequitur "me too, me too" was the final nail in the coffin that was tonight's show. Eat shit, Noory, you fucking suck. I hope you die soon.

yumyumtree

William Forscthen was the other guest.

Seriously I think this is actually an important issue. If George is true to his word and adopts it as a crusade, it could be a very worthwhile issue. Unfortunately I think he may end up forgetting about it in a month or two and moving on to something else. But maybe some of the people listening tonight will remember it.

Morgus

As expected, Noory just referred to the "Carrington Event"

zeebo

Quote from: Mike. on July 21, 2014, 01:34:32 PM
...The question being: what is how long it take for jorch to bring up the "Carrington Event?"

Just got it, within first few minutes of second hour.  Can't believe he held out that long.

Geez, zeebo is right.  This is the exact same interview as last week's EMP show, even with a different guest.

zeebo

Noory: "All government leaders have to do, is stroke the pen."

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 22, 2014, 12:15:38 AM
William Forscthen was the other guest.

Seriously I think this is actually an important issue. If George is true to his word and adopts it as a crusade, it could be a very worthwhile issue. Unfortunately I think he may end up forgetting about it in a month or two and moving on to something else. But maybe some of the people listening tonight will remember it.

I think it's an important issue, but George's over-estimation of his own ability to contribute along with the juxtaposition of his sense of authority and self-importance vs his actual ability to understand the technical details leaves me kind of limp.  It just kind of feels like he's going to try to hitch his wagon to anything that will make a name for himself.  It would be great if he actually were able to pull it off.

qaddisin

Many people think it's an important issue that needs to be addressed, and I'm certain the misogynistic, inarticulate gloryhound will give it the same due diligence he did his month-long campaign to get America to lose weight and be healthy.

In reality, he will give it attention until such time as he realizes it is not making himself or his corporate overlords any money.

Maxwell

Quote from: qaddisin on July 22, 2014, 12:43:51 AM
In reality, he will give it attention until such time as he realizes it is not making himself or his corporate overlords any money.

Like his "Coast Cares Foundation," where he's going to start cutting checks to needy listeners any day now.

Rico999

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 21, 2014, 11:15:41 PM
Am I aurally hallucinating? Did he really just make his lead story that ZZ Top - 'they're our pals, of course' - are delaying their tour because Dusty Hill is having surgery to remove kidney stones?
Really? I mean, REALLY?

Well, you know George has always understood the importance of the appearance of being "hep."

Flash!  Dusty Hill with kidney stones!  Tour dates postponed!  What's next?  Billy Gibbons misplaces wig!  Loses Mexican Peso guitar pick!  Frank Beard actually grows a beard!

He could make up for it though by playing "Tube Snake Boogie," or "Pearl Necklace" all the way through.   Hell, I'd even settle for "Jesus Just Left Chicago," but George probably doesn't even know these tunes....

WOTR

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 21, 2014, 11:15:41 PM
Really? I mean, REALLY?
I listened to the very opening just to see... Yup- the band must be among those honoured to be counted as Jorch's "pals."

George really has no idea how to get inexperienced guests to put things in chronological order or give an overview so that they make sense.  I'm trying to do something similar to this guest and I still can't follow it.

zeebo

Quote from: Rico999 on July 22, 2014, 12:54:18 AM
...He could make up for it though by playing "Tube Snake Boogie," or "Pearl Necklace" all the way through.   Hell, I'd even settle for "Jesus Just Left Chicago," but George probably doesn't even know these tunes....

George stopped listening to music after that "Put Your Head on my Shoulder" song came out, it all just got too racy for him.

BattyBrooke

Tuned in at the start of the show and turned it off since I'm over all the fear mongering (Don't go outside! A mosquito will bite you and amoebas will eat your brain!). Now, with 45 mins left in the show, it seems I've missed out because I just turned the radio back on and some guy has made a "dream bot".  I think...

BattyBrooke

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2014, 01:37:18 AM
George stopped listening to music after that "Put Your Head on my Shoulder" song came out, it all just got too racy for him.

I think Tommy chooses the music. He seems to be a romantically desperate man and is playing these love so ngs as secret dedications to whomever he is courting at the time. Tonight's secret dedication was I Will Survive.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2014, 12:21:09 AM
Noory: "All government leaders have to do, is stroke the pen."

This needs to be included in that hilarious list of things he's said! Ha!