• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 10:48:47 PM
This has got to be the most MAGNIFICENT 17 minutes of clutching my stomach and crying laughing so far.

If he did all his videos in extreme close-ups like this (wait for it), his fan base would rocket off the charts. Who else does this? 🤣

If this video ever goes away, I'll be SHATTERED.

https://youtu.be/pwB-MAfvr1Q

This video shows George's true calling... as a filmmaker! David Lynch like surrealism! Bleakness and depression like the best works of Ingmar Bergman! Pathos and treachery in the tradition of Hugo Haas! Bravo George! Your public demands moar!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
Not everyone.

I thought everyone but Falkie knew all along he wasn't going

OH. Didn't he already buy his Silver Pass or whatever? That's why -- SURPRISINGLY -- I didn't donate to his GoFundMe a YEAR in advance.

GravitySucks is right: The convenient hernia!

Cons have gotten crazy, like the damn Renaissance Faire. You pay a fortune to get in, but then you have to shell out even more of a small fortune once you're inside to have any fun. The True Crime Con is in Nashville this weekend. Once I added up the price of weekend admission, plus certain seminars, a room, etc., I realized I could probably get a cheap room on the beach down in Florida instead and have more fun.

I should've started a GoFundMe for it. 😉

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Um, she's a bureaucrat for the California DMV.  My suggestion would be for her to get them up to some sort of competence level before taking on the rest of the country

What DMV? It will be disbanded because from my first hand experience, no-one is qualified to drive a car here (apart from me of course). I thought Italy was bad, but this place is lunacy on steroids.  I know it means there'll be quite a lot of scrapped cars and people having to walk everywhere, but the roads will be clear for me to get to where we need to be.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
OH. Didn't he already buy his Silver Pass or whatever? That's why -- SURPRISINGLY -- I didn't donate to his GoFundMe a YEAR in advance.

Cons have gotten crazy, like the damn Renaissance Faire. You pay a fortune to get in, but then you have to shell out even more of a small fortune once you're inside to have any fun. The True Crime Con is in Nashville this weekend. Once I added up the price of weekend admission, plus certain seminars, a room, etc., I realized I could probably get a cheap room on the beach down in Florida instead and have more fun.

Hold steady on that, I think he might this time actually be telling the truth. He's hurting in his groin when he coughs and that's a sign of an inguinal hernia. I had mine fixed in my 30s. It means he'll have to convalesce six weeks minimum though... No lifting, no stretching, no straining.. Business as usual then.

GravitySucks

I might have donated.

... Cons have gotten crazy, like the damn Renaissance Faire. You pay a fortune to get in, but then you have to shell out even more of a small fortune once you're inside to have any fun. The True Crime Con is in Nashville this weekend. Once I added up the price of weekend admission, plus certain seminars, a room, etc., I realized I could probably get a cheap room on the beach down in Florida instead and have more fun...

Just like going to Hawaii.  I'd rather stay on the plane a little longer and spend that time in Asia.  Cheaper, better.

chefist

So, what are we "looking" at today? No live videos until Tuesday? Wanna bet he goes on again tonight?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

So, what are we "looking" at today? No live videos until Tuesday? Wanna bet he goes on again tonight?

I think he said the Sendavision would be off air after tuesday because the haters won't pay his internet bill...$89.99.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
I think he said the Sendavision would be off air after tuesday because the haters won't pay his internet bill...$89.99.
how can they ?
they all wondering around a cornfield that just happens NOT to have internet service !

he evidently didn’t consider that

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
how can they ?
they all wondering around a cornfield that just happens NOT to have internet service !

he evidently didn’t consider that

It was driving him mental last night when someone would ask every five minutes how much his bill was..  ;D

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

well, he did say he won’t be cut off until the 13th
and he has already produced at least three...
“THIS IS MY LAST LIVE YOUTUBE” in the previous couple of days...

so, just guessing here, I would guess about 3:07pm today

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 03:00:47 AM
Put on some Perry Como and relax
I didn’t catch your suggestion until this morning...
but tonight, I will try it
any suggestions ?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

It was driving him mental last night when someone would ask every five minutes how much his bill was..  ;D
concerned friends
he has many
LOL

O'Neill remains the master but a most definite improvement. 

This one should really have a Viewer's Discretion tag

chefist

Has anyone noticed that George has come out with a video with him sobbing, right after HW did as well? Hmmm

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
O'Neil remains the master but a most definite improvement. 

For reasons I don't understand, (And O'Neill has tried to help) although it goes into the software as an MP4 and looks okay at that point, when it goes into Giphy to output as a GiF it goes to a crappy resolution.. I've checked the settings as O'Neil explained and they check out okay.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
Has anyone noticed that George has come out with a video with him sobbing, right after HW did as well? Hmmm

Coinshidensch.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

A sobbing Senda? Where is it, and what time?

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 05, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
A sobbing Senda? Where is it, and what time?

24:55...he does it at some other point as well...

Lilith

What gets me, is Senda repeating that he needs somebody to come to his house and help him with his technical issues whenever he needs it, and I'm guessing, he means for free.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
What gets me, is Senda repeating that he needs somebody to come to his house and help him with his technical issues whenever he needs it, and I'm guessing, he means for free.

Oh Grub, your feigned naivety is adorable...  8)

The trolls nearly broke this poor man last night.  He had a single $10 donation.  That Japanese fella said he was trying to donate but seems to be having trouble with PayPal and the conversion of Yen.  Mr. Senda must be very BIG in Japan.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
O'Neill remains the master but a most definite improvement. 

It does look like she has a demon on her face tho. It scared the bejeezus out of me at first.

Speaking of nothing related to this, a couple of weekends ago my 11-yr-old niece and I were watching The Report of the Week (if you're not watching that kid on YT, you should be: In summary, a 20-year-old kid who wears giant vintage suits and does bow-the-hell-down food reviews) and she said, "He even wears those suits to Disney World." I said, "He doesn't go to Disney World." She said, "Yes he does and he wears a suit." We dropped it, but today he posted a his first Disney World food review -- in a suit -- and I'M STILL SHOOK.

I would ask my niece to use her apparent psychic skills on a Falkie video, but sadly he's not family-friendly.

But ... A DEMON COVERING KATHY'S FACE!

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
It does look like she has a demon on her face tho. It scared the bejeezus out of me at first.

Speaking of nothing related to this, a couple of weekends ago my 11-yr-old niece and I were watching The Report of the Week (if you're not watching that kid on YT, you should be: In summary, a 20-year-old kid who wears giant vintage suits and does bow-the-hell-down food reviews) and she said, "He even wears those suits to Disney World." I said, "He doesn't go to Disney World." She said, "Yes he does and he wears a suit." We dropped it, but today he posted a his first Disney World food review -- in a suit -- and I'M STILL SHOOK.

I would ask my niece to use her apparent psychic skills on a Falkie video, but sadly he's not family-friendly.

But ... A DEMON COVERING KATHY'S FACE!

Pretty sure Falkie would go to Disney World with a cup in his hand. 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
Underneath a pair of fashionable red shorts...yep, sounds like our boy.

Speaking of, I loved Kathy's sensible shut up and go to good ol' Walmart advice. I also liked her slight eyeroll at the beginning.

I like that woman. #TeamKathy