• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 04:18:50 AM
If my dad was a drunk piece of shit like you, I'd be completely embarrassed of him. I feel embarrassed for you right now.

Hah!  Your father must pay some high rent for the basement you libve in, btw yore pa is a dummas, should lishun to yore hore mom. hhahaha

=p

pate

Haha, this has to have doubled yore lishunnershit, you should compensate me by donating to teh Illuminatus! fyund, you fucking looser.

-p

Corona Kitty

Old boomer and Canadian to top it off lol

Talk about losing in life.

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 04:27:49 AM
Old boomer and Canadian to top it off lol

Talk about losing in life.

Danielle, you are as American as I am, as such you verstandig that in that sense it is not a perjotative to even call folks "Canadaian" haha.   What sort fo person are yew?

Danielllem, I do not lishunn yore shoe.  Yew seem as s CIS_GENDER faggot, nautical>?

Doan (back pills) care, bqwateer.  'murica!

Why hayte the GabCast>?

-p

Corona Kitty

You should hand over your keyboard to your shit kids I bet they have better responses than your old Boomer bullshit.

pate

Nowon gives a fook 'bout yore shoe or tread hear on bellchan.

My reopllyig in paoting has to t 2x yore pitiful shiet, (yew unsalt, the sult ins yew()  yore schtick is "bg deek"??

Leepschtick or nonesense>

-p

Corona Kitty

Can you call them now? Tell them dad needs help lol.

Corona Kitty

life after 50 ..... lol i hope i don't end up like you.

pate

[quote author=username link=topic=7616.msg1379895#msg1379895 date=1583405664]
life after 50 ..... lol i hope i don't end up like you.
[/quote]

What do you mean Danielle?  With a man-child that kicks your milllieneal ass at the ripe old age of ?useless millineal? because your snowflake [i]bagina[/i code]q=wahgina sumthen, hahaha
that is absolutely unfair.  Apogees useless name.

-p

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on March 05, 2020, 05:03:44 AM

What do you mean Danielle?  With a man-child that kicks your milllieneal ass at the ripe old age of ?useless millineal? because your snowflake [i]bagina[/i code]q=wahgina sumthen, hahaha
that is absolutely unfair.  Apogees useless name.

-p

Stinky drunk azzerae #2

Still pussy hurt because he bombed on the Gabcast lol.

You'll do nothing old fuck.

pate

Bernie still wins in your heart!

Get antoher B or C-list guest and I guess you get a listenership that makes you feel wll. 

Diiiiidna kill yo'sekf Danesl!

-p

Corona Kitty

Bernie Sanders?

I'm sure you're as slow as Bernie Sanders.

pate

Daniel,

you are #Fake and #Gay.

-p

Corona Kitty

You belong over at ellgab, with the rest of the senior citizens.

Corona Kitty

Powered by booze... I hope your kids don't find your old stinky body after you drink yourself to death.

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 05:24:32 AM
You belong over at ellgab, with the rest of the senior citizens.

When you tell them about this awful exchange, wood yew doo a favor and tell them about my aspirations to vacate the parental basement?

For a brah>?

-p

Corona Kitty

I live in an apartment lol without fixed income (LOL)

You know.. I didn't have to be an idiot after high school and join the army or navy because I had no life goals like yourself.

Corona Kitty

Slow response from low energy azzrae  #2

Dont worry azzerae #2  we all have already forgotten your abortion  like performance on the gabcast.

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 05:34:00 AM
I live in an apartment lol without fixed income (LOL)

You know.. I didn't have to be an idiot after high school and join the army or navy because I had no life goals like yourself.
LOL (what the fuk does the mean)?

I have no idea how old you arel=ol.  You admit you rent an apartment.  If you are youngr than a millieneial and older than a boomer; U=Sucker.

I expect your folks pay the mortage on my haus.  Good luck with making your phenomenal podcast a way oout of yore paren'ts baswent.  I think more pikn befasse;d bohg micrfonhes are a teh anser.    Hah.

No shane, all stort sumwhore Danny!

-p

Corona Kitty

Sure thing boomer, let's just hope your kids help you out with the colostomy bag.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on March 05, 2020, 05:52:16 AM
LOL (what the fuk does the mean)?

I have no idea how old you arel=ol.  You admit you rent an apartment.  If you are youngr than a millieneial and older than a boomer; U=Sucker.

I expect your folks pay the mortage on my haus.  Good luck with making your phenomenal podcast a way oout of yore paren'ts baswent.  I think more pikn befasse;d bohg micrfonhes are a teh anser.    Hah.

No shane, all stort sumwhore Danny!

-p

That made zero sense btw.

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 05:52:57 AM
Sure thing boomer, let's just hope your kids help you out with the colostomy bag.

Okay, I hope yore keeds help yore ass up after yore legs are amputated from diabetes!  Cheetoss./cheers!

-p

Corona Kitty

QuoteI expect your folks pay the mortage on my haus

The brilliance of azzerae #2

Yes.... they're paying your mortgage lol.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on March 05, 2020, 05:58:19 AM
Liek yore shoe?

=p

Lol my last episode has more views than this place has had in months. .... more viewers then there are members here.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on March 05, 2020, 05:57:26 AM
Okay, I hope yore keeds help yore ass up after yore legs are amputated from diabetes!  Cheetoss./cheers!

-p

That would be you .... I'm not a fat slob like you. I'm  not a diabetic victim.. dont suffer from low T like you

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 05:59:47 AM

The brilliance of azzerae #2

Yes.... they're paying your mortgage lol.

aND Daniel #1.

I don't seem angry.

Dew eye, tears?

'pogrrr Daniel.  Do I seem weepy that yotr fwk hp me out?

Cheers to your folks!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on March 05, 2020, 06:03:13 AM
aND Daniel #1.

I don't seem angry.

Dew eye, tears?

'pogrrr Daniel.  Do I seem weepy that yotr fwk hp me out?

Cheers to your folks!

Cheers to your kids who are embarrassed of you and  your ex wife who left you for a dark skinned man lol.

Corona Kitty

I guess I would probably drink as much as you too, if my wife was blacked.

pate

Quote from: username on March 05, 2020, 06:03:12 AM
That would be you .... I'm not a fat slob like you. I'm  not a diabetic victim.. dont suffer from low T like you

Yah, tots diabetes, or whatever you suffer from.  Hed, Yaniel!
\
Instead of fighting about how rich we bothe are, why don't you go ahead and donate $10,000 to Children's Mercy Hospital of kansas city?

To really rub it in my eye you could do it in the name of "pate"?

That is probably to small of a move for a "huge roller" like yourself, looser.. 

Fuk the publicity, your shoe sux and probably could affoerd $0000.01 donation to your "Daniel sux Dix to afford a podcast" Fyund.

But yeah, AI do not rent, acktually a homless goi...

I guess that explians yore yellowsy, daniel?  You wish you wre a hobo?

-p