• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

POLL: Exposing the players behind the screen. Darth Sandro - Norland2424

Started by I_Speculate, June 20, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

Roswells, Art

What the hell is going on in this forum?! If you don't understand someone's sense of humor than scroll past it.

This is why we need the ignore feature back. There are way too many people making way too many alt accounts.

Also, if you're making an alt account just to shit on someone, you're a coward. A big one.

Quote from: norland2424 on June 20, 2016, 06:53:25 PM
it just means he googled your name and found your twitter account , so hes a super hacker now  ::)

Oh, I'm not worried. I was just confused, because I'd mentioned that before. It wasn't private info...

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on June 20, 2016, 07:02:44 PM
Oh, I'm not worried. I was just confused, because I'd mentioned that before. It wasn't private info...

i know, he thinks hes being slick tho lol

Quote from: bateman on June 20, 2016, 07:08:58 PM
And thank you for being such a sexy beast. 😘

I'm not quite cut from the same cloth as Michael Horn, but thanks a million!

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 20, 2016, 07:00:37 PM
What the hell is going on in this forum?! If you don't understand someone's sense of humor than scroll past it.

This is why we need the ignore feature back. There are way too many people making way too many alt accounts.

Also, if you're making an alt account just to shit on someone, you're a coward. A big one.

this shouldn't surprise you

Value Of Pi

Quote from: rekcuf on June 20, 2016, 06:57:39 PM
Heh heh. It doesn't bother me, Value Of Pie.  :) Thanks for the backup.

Getting shot at in combat gives a person perspective and may make them bulletproof against certain extremely small caliber weapons. Of course it doesn't bother you. But paraphrasing Frank Burns of M*A*S*H, "It's still nice to be nice... to the nice."

starrmtn001

Did you really think this would not happen to you when you posted this thread?

flI_Speculate?

starrmtn001

Looks like this thread is starting to wind down so I'm going back to watching, House Of Cards.

Laterz everyone.  I had a blast!  ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Oh, just one more thing. 

Sparky, if you had attacked me, oh well.  That's life.  And it does go on.  But you attacked my friends.  That's a whole nuther thang. 

norland2424

just so everyone knows, this is chefist alt account, who else gives a damn about page views

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on June 20, 2016, 07:54:59 PM
just so everyone knows, this is chefist alt account, who else gives a damn about page views

Not me.

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2016, 07:59:36 PM
Not me.

i hope it inst you, i mean look what the alt account said about rekcuf

Quote from: I_Speculate on Today at 05:43:08 PM

Suffering from brain injury Mr retired soldier?

Why do we let people like you into our military? Your non qualified though which is why you no longer serve.

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on June 20, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

Why do we let people like you into our military? Your non qualified though which is why you no longer serve.

I'm a veteran as well, and I only have this one account.

Quote from: norland2424 on June 20, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

Now my brain is damaged. I want compensation! I'm calling a lawyer..no, I'm calling Falkie!