• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 08:00:38 PM
How many times will you post that? You're beating a dead horse regarding beating a dead horse.

Time to find a new animal to beat.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 28, 2015, 08:00:39 PM
Never seen anyone defend kid diddlers with such epic (Internet) ferocity as DP.
What kid diddler?

You mean the person Arts son had consensual sex with? And was of legal consent age?

Hey, talk to the people who make the laws? The law disagrees.

The law says there was no rape (statutory or otherwise) and no kidnapping. maybe start a petion to change the law if it hasnt been changed since '97?

Dont blame the penguin for what the legal document states.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 28, 2015, 08:02:26 PM

That was good. =)

I knew it was coming but am surprised it was that fast.

Chronaut

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 28, 2015, 08:00:39 PM
Never seen anyone defend kid diddlers with such epic (Internet) ferocity as DP.

Hey now - it's not child rape or kidnapping if the courts don't say so, because y'know - the maze of legal bullshit and technicalities is the One Supreme Truth of Reality.  Glad we got that all straightened out  ::)

Oh - and anybody who sees things differently is a "Liar!"  I almost forgot to leap that chasm of illogic...whew.

BellBoy

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 08:00:38 PM
How many times will you post that? You're beating a dead horse regarding beating a dead horse.

Time to find a new animal to beat.

Been there, done that... ages ago.  ::)

Quote from: BellBoy on December 21, 2015, 07:42:23 PM
OK. I get it. You have questions. Good for you!

I don't have a problem with your having questions. I have a problem with the same old shit being repeated page, after page, after fucking page. I think everyone, by now, has heard the fucking questions... including Art Fucking Bell, who is, ostensibly, no longer even fucking here, to hear the fucking questions.

It's become boring, frankly. Give it a rest.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 07:55:43 PM
Perhaps- Looking at the Noory thread I think you may be correct. You fuckers are still on about georges faults (repeating the same thing) how many years now? makes sense...

Considering ive only been discussing this a few days and like the last quitting epoisode- I will move on eventually and not come back until Art quits again. You guys will still be talking about noory in another decade- repeating the same shit again and again. But thats fine, I dont judge man.

Did you even listen to MITD? Or do you just show up during the quits to get rises out of people?

Freyja

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 07:03:27 PM
I think if you look more closely you'll notice that there's one side that's totally unified and furiously engaged in espousing stupid bullshit targeting the other that covers about 80% of every page, while everyone else is just dismissive of all the childish "outrage."  The only interesting thing I noticed today from "the howlers" is that malicious.martin and DankPenguiN both started pushing the "Art is a sociopath" thing simultaneously.  It's hard to believe that two people could independently reach the same absurd conclusion at the same time...

Again....are you Art's PR agent and how much is he paying you? I asked you this earlier.

Your posts are sheer propaganda and beyond absurd...you have been here a couple of months and all you seem to post is to attempt to ridicule ( very poorly) those who find issue with Art's latest decisions, public statements etc.  and to seemingly defend Art's decisions, posts, responses without question.

Personally my gut says you are a paid troll....or someone who is here for mitigating this latest of Art's fiascos.

norland2424

Quote from: Freyja on December 28, 2015, 08:05:49 PM
Again....are you Art's PR agent and how much is he paying you? I asked you this earlier.

Your posts are sheer propaganda and beyond absurd...you have been here a couple of months and all you seem to post is to attempt to ridicule ( very poorly) those who find issue with Art's latest decisions, public statements etc.  and to seemingly defend Art's decisions, posts, responses without question.

Personally my gut says you are a paid troll....or someone who is here for mitigating this latest of Art's fiascos.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 08:03:56 PM
What kid diddler?

You mean the person Arts son had consensual sex with? And was of legal consent age?

Hey, talk to the people who make the laws? The law disagrees.

The law says there was no rape (statutory or otherwise) and no kidnapping. maybe start a petion to change the law if it hasnt been changed since '97?

Dont blame the penguin for what the legal document states.

I've seen other people do it, and I've always wanted to!  Too bad it's not in fun, but something truly vile.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 08:04:45 PM
Hey now - it's not child rape or kidnapping if the courts don't say so, because y'know - the maze of legal bullshit and technicalities is the One Supreme Truth of Reality.  Glad we got that all straightened out  ::)
No, its not.

The Law is the law dude. We cannot prosecute people because of "feelings"- if you dont like it- Change it. That simple.

Dont make shit up like "rape and kidnapping" when neither of those things happened in a legal or morale sense. If my 16 year old has sex i'm not going to run around screaming!!!" RAPE" and expect to be taken seriously since that is the consent age in my State... If I dont agree - I would try and change the law or keep a close eye on my family. That simple.

Your "well he should of" is cute- But it isnt how the law works - Thank god.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Freyja on December 28, 2015, 06:57:54 PM
Sure...however in this case it seems it's beyond "imperfect"

It seems that Art gets some huge thrill from doing this over and over and over and over...throwing the carrots: "mysterious but reassuring", "nothing is as it seems", "never say never"..etc. and he's been doing it for years and he is STILL doing it.

He must be lapping all of this up, laughing his head off on how he can still pull his Art Bell strings, get people to hang on his every word, wait for his latest nonsense and still keep writing "oh, I love you Art"..."you did the right thing"..."I am waiting with baited breath for whatever you are going to do next"

I am not angry Art quit yet once again.

What I am both angry and insulted is about is how he keeps playing his most faithful devotees who lap up every piece of shit he throws or doesn't throw at them and they come back for more.

I loved your show/s Art. I love you as a great in radio, a pioneer, an innovator and always will.

However that said, I am done with your melodramatic, narcissistic, self aggrandizing nonsense.

Despite all the archives of your programs that I have saved over 2 decades and all the recent MITD programs, it will be a very long time if EVER that I will ever listen to any of your programs again.

I cant' listen and enjoy someone who I strongly feel has played his best supporters and fans over and over and again.

Thank you though for all the wonderful rides, when the ride was great...when I believed in you and what I thought I felt what you were trying to do.

That is over and it makes me more than sad.

May you and all the AB's have a wonderful 2016.

Remember, karma is a bitch and it will get you sooner or later, so you hung up the mic for the last time, didn't retire, whatever...stay gone or get straight, come back, do the show or don't and STOP jerking whatever fans you have left around.

Enough is enough!!

That's a new complaint angle! I thought you'd covered them all, considering that you've complained about every other aspect of the show and Art's personality. I can't wait to see what's next.

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 07:03:27 PM
I think if you look more closely you'll notice that there's one side that's totally unified and furiously engaged in espousing stupid bullshit targeting the other that covers about 80% of every page, while everyone else is just dismissive of all the childish "outrage."  The only interesting thing I noticed today from "the howlers" is that malicious.martin and DankPenguiN both started pushing the "Art is a sociopath" thing simultaneously.  It's hard to believe that two people could independently reach the same absurd conclusion at the same time...

You're a bit touched aren't you? I was responding to Night Train who brought it up, and I genuinely think anyone who has a life long pattern of abandoning fans and family, and creating endless drama could be a sociopath. Sharing an unflattering opinion is now malicious, lol. How incredibly fucking silly.

Chronaut

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 28, 2015, 08:05:42 PM
Did you even listen to MITD? Or do you just show up during the quits to get rises out of people?

I think you missed it:  one helpful member found his posts from the post-Sirius era, and he did the same thing back then, before ultimately apologizing for all of his trolling "just for the 'fun' of it," and for "going overboard" with his wild accusations.

What was that definition of "insanity" again?  Something about doing the same thing over again...?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 28, 2015, 08:08:16 PM

I've seen other people do it, and I've always wanted to!  Too bad it's not in fun, but something truly vile.
For speaking facts?

Art said it was rape/kidnapping. The Law said it was not-

I'm the bad guy though .

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 08:12:13 PM
I think you missed it:  one helpful member found his posts from the post-Sirius era, and he did the same thing back then, before ultimately apologizing for all of his trolling "just for the 'fun' of it," and for "going overboard" with his wild accusations.

What was that definition of "insanity" again?  Something about doing the same thing over again...?

It's pretty fucking nutcase whatever the hell he's doing.

norland2424

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 08:12:21 PM
For speaking facts?

I'm the bad guy though .

lol and you base all of this over what a youtube video of a dead guy?
and like i posted yesterday, it infact was stat since he wasnt 18 yet.

What is the Age of Consent for Sex in Nevada?

The age of consent refers to the minimum age of a person who can legally consent to having sexual intercourse with another person. This generally pertains to minors and their causes of action for statutory rape.

In Nevada, the age of consent for heterosexual conduct is 16 years old. For homosexual conduct, the age of consent is 18. This makes Nevada one of the few states that have explicitly permitted homosexual conduct by creating an age of consent for it.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 08:12:13 PM

Never apologized for 'all my trolling"- Apologized for some of the things I said (mostly in private email to Art) after he threatened to "beat my ass"(which still hasnt been beaten btw.)

I made some personal jabs about rent-a-bride type stuff which was uncalled for.

And I have been honest about my intention from the start.

Still having fun too =)

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 28, 2015, 08:13:30 PM
It's pretty fucking nutcase whatever the hell he's doing.

isnt he the one that said Art killed Ramona then , got into a fight with Art then was banned from here?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: norland2424 on December 28, 2015, 08:14:16 PM
lol and you base all of this over what a youtube video of a dead guy?
and like i posted yesterday, it infact was stat since he wasnt 18 yet.

What is the Age of Consent for Sex in Nevada?

The age of consent refers to the minimum age of a person who can legally consent to having sexual intercourse with another person. This generally pertains to minors and their causes of action for statutory rape.

In Nevada, the age of consent for heterosexual conduct is 16 years old. For homosexual conduct, the age of consent is 18. This makes Nevada one of the few states that have explicitly permitted homosexual conduct by creating an age of consent for it.

Ummm- Could I see the paperwork about the charges.

You can keep citing whatever you want but the legal documents say otherwise because he wasnt charged with those things and it was overturned. he was ONLY convicted of not divulging HIV status. Thats all. Thats what the legal docs say unless you can produce others.

BellBoy

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 08:12:21 PM
For speaking facts?

I'm the bad guy though .

Bad guy? Naaah... you're just a complete douche-nozzle for 'going there'.

norland2424

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 08:16:55 PM
Ummm- Could I see the paperwork about the charges.

You can keep citing whatever you want but the legal documents say otherwise because he wasnt charged with those things and it was overturned. he was ONLY convicted of not divulging HIV status. Thats all. Thats what the legal docs say unless you can produce others.

then show us the docs, again not on a you tube vid

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: norland2424 on December 28, 2015, 08:15:26 PM
isnt he the one that said Art killed Ramona then , got into a fight with Art then was banned from here?
Nope- I never said that and dont think that.

Yup, I got banned. But it had nothing to do with saying that. It was more racist comments about mail order brides and a bunch of 'below the belt' shit.

Quote from: Freyja on December 28, 2015, 08:05:49 PM

This. If I gave a shit at all, I'd say it was incredibly suspect.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: munbeam666 on December 28, 2015, 06:43:41 PM
You misspelled 'Democratic' - in this context its not 'Democrat'

You used to be right about this. Then Republicans started objecting that "democratic" or "Democratic" could be misinterpreted since there was no way, other than possibly context, for many people to distinguish the party meaning from the non-partisan political meaning. Capital "D" alone used to be the solution,  but the inelegant consensus came to be "Democrat" as an adjective. (People still differ about this.) It's clumsy but it works.

ge30542

Okay, on the motion to label Art Bell a sociopath, all those in favor please signify by saying aye.
All those opposed, nay.
With 50 members voting aye, and 50 members voting nay, the motion is denied.
Any new business?
With no members bringing forward new business, I declare this convention closed.
Please drive safely.