• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 06, 2016, 01:17:19 AM
Yeah, I rethought that when I asked myself how much coke I could buy with $500. I'd do it.

:o

trostol

well they are not really exploring anything

trostol

so you call up to bitch but have no idea about them...brilliant!!!!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: boxman on February 06, 2016, 01:17:57 AM
Kinda hard to make sense of him when he was interrupted and hung up on whenever he tried to get a word out.

He was ranting. Well, you know what, here you go. He called Hoagland directly once, and Richard accidently dumped himself instead of the stalker. Explain to me what the fuck he's saying and what that has to do with Art Bell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B12kuYOQfK8

Jackstar

Quote from: boxman on February 06, 2016, 01:17:57 AM
he was interrupted and hung up on whenever he tried to get a word out.

I don't find your re-telling of the event to be credible.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 06, 2016, 01:21:47 AM
He was ranting. Well, you know what, here you go. He called Hoagland directly once, and Richard accidently dumped himself instead of the caller. Explain to me what the fuck he's saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B12kuYOQfK8

lol i just remember when he yelled at hoagie that he needed to kill him to shut him up lol

i think we went to the moon      but  sometimes   i don't know       

I thought MV did let him talk to the point he started talking about Hoagland being responsible for him being committed in the mid-2000s or something like that?

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 06, 2016, 01:23:57 AM
I thought MV did let him talk to the point he started talking about Hoagland being responsible for him being committed in the mid-2000s or something like that?

pretty much..he called Robin a fake doctor which is true lol

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 06, 2016, 01:21:47 AM
Explain to me what the fuck he's saying and what that has to do with Art Bell.

"I'm a transparent shill"

"Controversy is always good for ratings"

GravitySucks

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 06, 2016, 01:23:19 AM
i think we went to the moon      but  sometimes   i don't know     

Pictures or it didn't happen

i think MV  did great  hard to balance lines   keep art and everyone interested      after 1 1/2 hrs  and no break    its a lot   than unscreened calls 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on February 06, 2016, 01:23:03 AM
lol i just remember when he yelled at hoagie that he needed to kill him to shut him up lol

That's in the clip at the end lol

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 06, 2016, 01:25:48 AM
i think MV  did great  hard to balance lines   keep art   after 1 1/2 hrs  and no break

I agree completely.

theONE

that Italian stallion was raving like a .... Ferrari

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 06, 2016, 01:27:15 AM
I agree completely.
I think MV did great. I just wish they would have gone to the calls much earlier.

boxman

Quote from: akwilly on February 06, 2016, 01:28:20 AM
I think MV did great. I just wish they would have gone to the calls much earlier.
I had expected at least a hour with calls but instead sadly it was barey 30 minutes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on February 06, 2016, 01:28:20 AM

I thought the timing of the whole show was perfect. Couldn't have been better. Masterpiece.

the thing is  after asking questions  for that long  and responded to answers    not sure if he had notes  but  at a certain point with no break your  head goes  a little buggy     

and not for nothing   your interviewing art bell    its awesome nuts  lol 

TigerLily

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 06, 2016, 01:25:48 AM
i think MV  did great  hard to balance lines   keep art and everyone interested      after 1 1/2 hrs  and no break    its a lot   than unscreened calls
So SD why    the odd    sentence breaks you've   been doing recently

Morgus

Quote from: boxman on February 06, 2016, 01:29:07 AM
I had expected at least a hour with calls but instead sadly it was barey 30 minutes.
and most of the 30min was stolen by Hoagie's stalker too...