• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich claimed to have been a Marine  0351 was what I heard and why I initially began my investigation of his military records.

THAT was the true "Genesis" of it. Because I am a genuine US Marine Infantry 0351!  And I have the records to PROVE IT!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 15, 2019, 05:32:24 PM
And what of the sudden appearance of "Ice Bear" who managed to change its name to "Tuliya" and then both disappeared. ?? ???

Was that also associated with a complaint by me to MV regarding registration which he briefly mentioned in the Gabcast?

I think the Gabcast went well enough and I don't regret the 6 hours I spent attempting to download SKYPE prior to the interview.

It was good having you on, Gunner.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2019, 05:51:54 PM
Roz, apparently, c.S. Lewis, Aldous Huxley AND JFK all died the same day.

Yeah, those two kind of took attention away from JFK's death.

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on October 15, 2019, 07:34:00 PM
Yeah, those two kind of took attention away from JFK's death.

I cannot help but wonder which archives their respective penii ended up in...

-p

Gunner65

I would encourage people to review this website when researching Douglas Dietrich. It reveals a chronology of research and events which eventually involved myself and Bellgab.  https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

The series of events involving Dietrich is very important. Steve Outtrim was attacked by Dietrich for almost 3 years before I was aware of Dietrich, and the first to obtain Dietrichs records using the FOIA.

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2019, 07:39:30 PM
I cannot help but wonder which archives their respective penii ended up in...

-p

I think actually one of them may have just made an appearance over in the Falkie thread  the other day.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 15, 2019, 08:08:58 PM
Any further questions Pate?

Dunno about Pate but warmest congrats on making the Top Right with the ole stinkeroo.  Tough to do - I've made like maybe three times total.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2019, 08:14:09 PM
Dunno about Pate but warmest congrats on making the Top Right with the ole stinkeroo.  Tough to do - I've made like maybe three times total.
ERH?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 15, 2019, 08:16:05 PM
ERH?

Upper right of the board BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You really, stunk bad today, everyone noticed today, That is not right"

Gunner65

Yes. It's true, and the quote is also HAHAHAAHAAHAA!

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 15, 2019, 08:08:58 PM
Any further questions Pate?

What is your endgame for this Dietrich thing?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2019, 09:03:58 PM

Endgame?! He’s probably the producer of his show. LOL! ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2019, 09:03:58 PM
"My endgame" scenario involving Dietrich? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 15, 2019, 09:41:33 PM

Yeah, what’s your goal in all this or are you really just an obsessed fan?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2019, 09:08:09 PM
Endgame?! He’s probably the producer of his show. LOL! ;D

And here, all this time I thought it was Walks_At_Night...

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 15, 2019, 09:41:33 PM

Yes.  What needs to occur for your mission to be complete?

Incarceration (mental/penal), retractions, apologies, fight-to-death, cessation-of-broadcast, civil fine, etc...?  Just speculating there, Gunner.

I completely understand it if revealing your endgame compromises mission security, but if you can safely telegraph your intent to the enemy I'd like to hear it.

I figure at some point you'd like to put this guy behind you as properly dealt with and get on with your life.

-p

Gunner65

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2019, 07:03:18 PM
Yes.  What needs to occur for your mission to be complete?

Incarceration (mental/penal), retractions, apologies, fight-to-death, cessation-of-broadcast, civil fine, etc...?  Just speculating there, Gunner.

I completely understand it if revealing your endgame compromises mission security, but if you can safely telegraph your intent to the enemy I'd like to hear it.

I figure at some point you'd like to put this guy behind you as properly dealt with and get on with your life.

Your perception is accurate. All of these potential scenarios you have mentioned (with the exception of a "fight to the death") are a possibility.  What I would prefer, is that Dietrich is exposed to a further extent. Until such time I will "hold my position" and defend myself and others against him.  I consider my continued "debunking" of him to be very effective.  Had I been able to spend another hour or two on the Gabcast, we could have expanded on the extent to which I have already investigated his numerous false claims.  I suggest we might offer this during a future Gabcast.  At this point, I require an upgrade to my OS. ( I am open to suggestions).

I did not have the opportunity to mention I continue to post at:  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/ and that other previous research by Steve Outtrim can be found here: https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

My challenge to Douglas Dietrich has always been to admit he is lying about serving as a US Marine and DoD employee.  And I agree he should publicly retract his claims and defamatory statements against myself and others.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 18, 2019, 08:15:58 PM
-p  Your perception is accurate. All of these potential scenarios you have mentioned (with the exception of a "fight to the death" are possibilities.  What I would prefer, is that Dietrich is exposed to a further extent. Until such time I will "hold my position" and defend myself and others against him.  I consider my continued "debunking" of him to be very effective.  Had I been able to spend another hour or two on the Gabcast, we could have expanded on the extent to which I have already investigated his numerous false claims.  I suggest we might offer this during a future Gabcast.  At this point, I require an upgrade to my OS. ( I am open to suggestions).

I did not mention I continue to post at:  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/ and other research by Steve Outtrim can be found here: https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

My challenge to Douglas Dietrich has always been to admit he is lying about serving as a US Marine and DoD employee.  And I agree he should publicly retract his claims and defamatory statements against myself and others.
Changing name to “Cunctator?" Kidding. But rear-guard actions.... attack, attack, attack. Hey, this is BG, we, at least I, all kidding.

Gunner65

Dietrich is predictable.  (I have also reviewed my postings to Ellgab).  I have much respect for your comments and input Albrecht.

I believe Dietrich will continue to lose support and sponsorship. But his continued defamation and slander of those who have exposed him and/or rejected him will likely continue. He has claimed he has a book deal with Peter Moon.  He also claims he was "gifted" a FB page by Sora Aoi which he intends to use to "reveal his future intentions". 

My speculation is that Dietrich will continue to "privatize" himself, rather than admit he is a fraud and a liar.  Perhaps George Noory and others might be contacted or interviewed regarding Dietrich? 

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 18, 2019, 08:30:06 PM
Dietrich is predictable.  I have also reviewed my postings to Ellgab.  I have much respect for your comments and input Albrecht.
As will you would likely know, though there IS similar idea- turned on its head- , called Fabians, the strategy and the later leftist "school" (that I think Hillary is a part, at least in thinking.)  One will note also how the "appropriation" and changing of terms, Roman, history, but then "adopted" by some Commies. Like "Red State" when "Red" was traditionally some view totally opposite.   

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2019, 08:40:14 PM
As will you would likely know, though there IS similar idea- turned on its head- , called Fabians, the strategy and the later leftist "school" (that I think Hillary is a part, at least in thinking.)  One will note also how the "appropriation" and changing of terms, Roman, history, but then "adopted" by some Commies. Like "Red State" when "Red" was traditionally some view totally opposite.
There is also the use of "projection" as a tactic.  Dietrich has obviously studied this. 

Gunner65

His use of "Elizabethan" era language began two years ago.  Not just in his private and public FB "expressions" in comments to his followers, but in his repeated reading and paraphrasing of what he uses as "content" for his shows. 

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 18, 2019, 08:51:36 PM
There is also the use of "projection" as a tactic.  Dietrich has obviously studied this.
Just an opinion. And not informed by study or accreditation.  There are certain doctors, or just others, who have theories, non-military, about this. I doubt, despite proclamations, that DD doesn't reads much history of military theory or Roman history. Then, again, someone with a lot of time on his hands living, possibly, rent-free due to adverse possession? Maybe? All speculation. No aspersions cast.

Gunner65

You are correct! I have been informed that Dietrich has little preparation for his shows.  Even when those shows were limited to 2 hours!
His "shit shows" went from two to 6-7 hours!  And NONE of it is his own original material, he is reading articles from which is rarely cites, and infuses (paraphrases) with his weird "Elizabethan" wordage within it.

Gunner65

I even reviewed the dates of and postings I had made during his shows during the Bellgab/Ellgab situation.  Dietrich started doing this about the same time he also claimed he is the biological son of Hitler! -Dec 2018.

Go look at the Ellgab posts! https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=72.0  Begining July 2018!

Gunner65

Some dude in the Netherlands recently posted a comment to Dietrichs' latest shit-show on YT. It was written in German:

"Du bist ein Lügner und ein Idiot Dietrich und ich würde dir gerne in den Arsch treten!" -
(You are a liar and an idiot Dietrich and I would like to kick your ass!)

I used Google Translator to post this reply:

"Besuchen Sie uns unter https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10966.new#new, wo wir Douglas Dietrich entlarven und verspotten."

(Join us at https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10966.new#new where we expose and ridicule  Douglas Dietrich.)

Dietrich deleted both comments before I could get a screen-shot! ;D